Olddaddy

Is the gay scene dying off ?

2 hours ago, macaroni21 said:

Let me hazard a guess: the Pattaya city council or whatever they call themselves is obsessed with making their city a family friendly destination, and they are ultra sensitive to any marketing effort that still makes it look like sin city. Bangkok is more relaxed because the majority of tourists it gets are 'morally upright' visitors anyway, whose primary interests are temples, malls, food, chatuchak, malls, food....

Thanks for your reply regarding this need to maintain this  'artificial' image of Pattaya/Jomtien.

But this does not explain why Chiang Mai, Phuket, and small Hat Yai are all allowed to have similar marketing strategies and methodologies for massage services as found in Bangkok.

On 12/21/2023 at 7:54 PM, Department_Of_Agriculture said:

Sunee Plaza began to die when the police finally began to get serious about cracking down on underaged boys in the bars and those who used to hang around that area, generally. No, not all the bars in Sunee offered underaged boys and not everyone who went there was into that sort of thing but Sunee was a hotbed of that kind of thing. Once the police started cracking down in earnest, the gaps started showing very quickly. As the lights went out for good in some bars and as many "Sunee fans" stopped coming, the place lost momentum. Good riddance. Sunee was a shit hole and far cry from what Boyztown or Soi Twilight were.

It is sad that on another forum, which now largely consists of the owner speaking to himself, that period is still described as the good old days, with a little nudge and wink.

Lol... great post, I agree 

A bit disturbing to see you have 6 down arrows though .

a lot of those (sick) "old" men back then that used to frequent that Sunee  area wernt what I would classify as "gay" 

they just pretended to be part of the gay community, of course nowadays most wouldn't accept them as such 

I was a little shocked to see your last paragraph mentioning another forum owner and his alleged comments,I always thought he ( if it's the one you allege) came across  to me as a man with integrity certainly not a person I liked but I always thought of him a person with high morals , I'm disappointed I was wrong , very sad to think ,just proves they hide their true nature , but yes that shocked me ,but it is what it is 

Also if I recall one former bar owner in that Sunee area f Liverpool UK , is still serving his 15 year jail sentence back  in the UK , probably would be in protection if he is still in there ,but I'm going back around 10 years so he may be out .

8 hours ago, Olddaddy said:

I was a little shocked to see your last paragraph mentioning another forum owner and his alleged comments,I always thought he ( if it's the one you allege) came across  to me as a man with integrity certainly not a person I liked but I always thought of him a person with high morals , I'm disappointed I was wrong , very sad to think ,just proves they hide their true nature , but yes that shocked me ,but it is what it is 

More bullshit!  Do you believe everything you read, especially from an unreliable source?

16 hours ago, Olddaddy said:

Lol... great post, I agree 

A bit disturbing to see you have 6 down arrows though .

a lot of those (sick) "old" men back then that used to frequent that Sunee  area wernt what I would classify as "gay" 

they just pretended to be part of the gay community, of course nowadays most wouldn't accept them as such 

Also if I recall one former bar owner in that Sunee area f Liverpool UK , is still serving his 15 year jail sentence back  in the UK , probably would be in protection if he is still in there ,but I'm going back around 10 years so he may be out .

Yeah, a lot of those sick old men probably weren’t gay. They just were straight men who enjoyed bottoming and giving blow jobs.

3 hours ago, Shonen said:

Yeah, a lot of those sick old men probably weren’t gay. They just were straight men who enjoyed bottoming and giving blow jobs.

Are you referring to the post I'm replying to ?

I referring to the pedophiles the post was mentioning ,I doubt they are accepted by the gay community anywhere in the world 🌎

On 1/27/2024 at 6:29 PM, reader said:

Granted many of those came that far down the soi were looking for Dream Boy ...The offs were legendary in numbers and you rarely heard a complaint about service.

Unfortunately I need very strongly to disagree with the last line even if I agree with your post .  My worst ever off in 30 odd trips was from Dreamboys ( in short he refused to undress and get if the phone for good 1/2 hr in the room before I kicked him out) and he still demanded full tip even calling mamasan to intervene.

Ever since ( Nov 2013 I think) when comes to offing guys I,m biggest homphobe of them all - he was fem gay

On 1/27/2024 at 7:22 PM, macaroni21 said:

Bangkok is more relaxed because the majority of tourists it gets are 'morally upright' visitors anyway, whose primary interests are temples, malls, food, chatuchak, malls, food....

And girls