EmmetK

Dementia Joe confuses his wife and his sister

6 hours ago, floridarob said:

Not going to happen, but in case you missed it, you're a step away from being booted from the site.....or did you not think that was about you 🙄

Believe Jim Jordan. He's been saying for months that MAGAts aren't the brightest bulbs in the box. As an example, he points to how easily MAGAts were conned to commit crimes on January 6. 2021. Ashli Babbitt was killed because she stupidly believed the con.

On 1/22/2024 at 7:38 AM, EmmetK said:

Does that include opening up the border to 15 million unvetted illegals (including drug traffickers, sex offenders, etc.) that the American taxpayer has to pay to house, clothe, educate, and provide medical care? Is that one of those "things" that Dementia Joe is doing for the American people?

Sorry to hear you didn't make the cut.

On 1/22/2024 at 4:38 AM, EmmetK said:

Does that include opening up the border to 15 million unvetted illegals (including drug traffickers, sex offenders, etc.) that the American taxpayer has to pay to house, clothe, educate, and provide medical care? Is that one of those "things" that Dementia Joe is doing for the American people?

Hey, if they're young and hung, open the borders and let them in!

Seriously though, you really need to find a new tune. This one is stale and overplayed. How did Trump's wall work out?

As a Australian I always thought Trump was better for America

Why don't you have a proper social security system that pays unemployment benefits,then there would be less crime ,

Low wages , no free health care 

What happens if you get a major sickness and you got no job? 

I was watching YouTube  some of those cities are like third world countries

Alabama , Detroit etc .

Houses falling down ,crime rate thru the roof 

19 minutes ago, Goober said:

What makes you think this? Can you be specific?

Well he seemed to stop the wars

secondly I saw thousands of refugees just walking over the borders and now sleeping in police stations in Florida , high unemployment, high crime ,high homelessness, not a country you want to be in 

You have to carry a gun in some places ,sounds wonderful 😊

6 minutes ago, Olddaddy said:

secondly I saw thousands of refugees just walking over the borders and now sleeping in police stations in Florida , high unemployment, high crime ,high homelessness, not a country you want to be in 

When you access YouTube, are you looking for unbiased and/or factual videos? 

Which wars did he stop and how did his  policies stop them?

What were his policies that you think helped to solve any of the problems you mention?

Are there any places in Australia where one might need to carry a gun?

• Members
4 hours ago, Olddaddy said:

Why don't you have a proper social security system that pays unemployment benefits,then there would be less crime ,

Alabama , Detroit etc .

26 minutes ago, Olddaddy said:

Well he seemed to stop the wars...

I'm not sure why you feel the need to chime in on subjects in which you're completely ignorant. Almost all of your statements are the opposite of the truth. First of all, Americans are essentially all covered by unemployment insurance. It usually pays for about a year, sometimes longer. Secondly, while it used to be the case that losing a job could cause you to lose your health insurance and lead a person to poverty, this changed during the time both houses of Congress were controlled by Democrats, who passed the Affordable Care Act, which was signed by Obama (and opposed by Republicans). 

Due to the ACA, those with low income get cost-free health insurance. Those with somewhat low to moderate incomes get their health insurance coverage subsidized by the government. Health insurance companies can no longer deny coverage or raise rates due to pre-existing conditions, as was the case when Republicans were in control. It's now illegal in the US not to have health insurance. At income tax time, any person who's refused to buy health insurance will simply be fined an equal amount to what he would have paid for basic health care coverage (what's called here bronze coverage). A form from the insurance company must be filed with one's income tax. 

Absolutely opposite to what you suggest, Trump and the Republican platform have actually called for the repeal of the ACA. Also, Trump promised to stop the war in Afghanistan but failed to do so. It was Biden who got the US out (admittedly, rather awkwardly). Again, the opposite of what you suggest. 

Your statement regarding "crime rate thru the roof" (sic) is also the opposite of the truth. Crime rates overall have been falling, certainly not rising, much less "thru the roof" as you claimed:

image.thumb.png.642b4adefbd2055852dd677ad197c2eb.png

image.thumb.png.6d41c2f6a4948fc74df86980f90236ce.pngimage.png.9ce65c11695e97fddc2bd0334386efce.png 

As Abraham Lincoln is quoted:

image.thumb.png.7cc6b6018a6572f8c54d727009cb49d4.png 

5 hours ago, Olddaddy said:

Alabama , Detroit etc .

At first I thought you were joking, before it dawned on me you were serious.  

A response that seems appropriate: "A mind is a terrible thing to waste."

1 hour ago, floridarob said:

Put him in the "uninformed/gullible" group, youtube's algorithms are feeding him......

I've never understood how anyone can wholeheartedly support trump unless they're part of the "uninformed/gullible" group, so I'm always curious how they explain what their thought processes are. 

32 minutes ago, Goober said:

so I'm always curious how they explain what their thought processes are. 

You're making the huge assumption that they have thoughts. Seems to me they simply regurgitate what Trump tells them with zero input from the brain cell they all share.

• Members
3 hours ago, Mavica said:

At first I thought you were joking, before it dawned on me you were serious.  

A response that seems appropriate: "A mind is a terrible thing to waste."

1 hour ago, Goober said:

I've never understood how anyone can wholeheartedly support trump unless they're part of the "uninformed/gullible" group, so I'm always curious how they explain what their thought processes are. 

1 hour ago, forky123 said:

You're making the huge assumption that they have thoughts. Seems to me they simply regurgitate what Trump tells them with zero input from the brain cell they all share.

image.png.7447fcb467f38ca68b45433584753284.png

image.png.c345e48a01f387ede37baf1ebdf74393.png

image.png.664473559d40ed3b9b8b87e65b5d94db.png

image.png.b9adb0267945d08690235aa1e44e2196.png

5 hours ago, Olddaddy said:

Believing what you believe, if you were a US citizen, would you pledge your allegiance to the Constitution, or would you pledge your allegiance to trump?

1 hour ago, Goober said:

Believing what you believe, if you were a US citizen, would you pledge your allegiance to the Constitution, or would you pledge your allegiance to trump?

I don't follow constitutions not even in Australia to a King in the UK 

I follow whoever is best for me , I don't think all those illegal immigrants are doing America any favours 

What I see is bad working conditions , people only get 2 weeks annual leave ,low hourly rates ,I read there is no free medical care etc , 

Is that all true ?

On 1/22/2024 at 8:17 AM, forky123 said:

My ass

image.thumb.png.10985dd9f1efacc0e9f0ad0df3122b94.png

*Beginning in March 2020, the border patrol changed its methodology to include counts for both apprehensions and expulsions as "encounters".
With Dementia Joe Biden's catch and release policy, none of those encountered at the border were expelled. They were processed, given a cell phone, a temporary ID, and promised all kinds of goodies which millions of homeless American citizens are not provided.

Your graph proves my point. Illegal border crossing has TRIPLED under Dementia Joe Biden. And it has likely gone up exponentially in 2023. Joe Biden has thrown out the Welcome Mat to drug dealers,  sex traffickers, terrorists, etc. Come to America. We welcome you with open arms.

image.thumb.png.e5bd4c8d07eea9bbb23133537edfe33a.png

Hopefully, pictures like this will be in every television commercial this Fall. It will not only mean a Trump landslide, but a GOP sweep of the House and Senate.

2 hours ago, Olddaddy said:

What I see is bad working conditions , people only get 2 weeks annual leave ,low hourly rates ,I read there is no free medical care etc , 

Is that all true ?

No. Pointing out problems isn't solving them. Do you recall trump's healthcare plan? He claimed to have a plan (he had to keep it secret for some reason) that would cover more people, would be cheaper and provide broader coverage. Once elected,we found he never had a plan. His response was "Nobody knew healthcare could be so difficult."

• Members
29 minutes ago, Goober said:

His response was "Nobody knew healthcare could be so difficult."

Oh, the good old days.

Now we are down to, "Nobody knew remembering who Nancy Pelosi and Barack Obama are could be so difficult."  🤪

5 times Trump showed signs of possible mental decline & isn't fit for the White House

2 hours ago, EmmetK said:

Joe Biden has thrown out the Welcome Mat to drug dealers,  sex traffickers, terrorists, etc. Come to America. We welcome you with open arms.

You just sound more like an idiot every time you regurgitate this scare tactic.

Have you ever been to another country, especially one where the US has a history of interfering with their elections to install someone that supposedly will do what US corporations wanted.....or where the US consumers  fuel the drug trade?

Again, have you been anywhere besides your mother's basement?