EmmetK

It is Official: Biden Has dementia

The Special Counsel's report showed that Dementia Joe Biden didn't know when his son Beau died, and didn't know when he was Vice President, among other memory lapses.

From the Special Counsel's Report:

Robert Hur said in his report that the president has suffered from cognitive decline, which has affected his memory. Hur even used this as a basis to recommend that he not be prosecuted for “willfully” retaining classified documents. Per the report:

The report says the investigation “uncovered evidence that President Biden willfully retained and disclosed classified materials after his vice presidency when he was a private citizen” but does not establish guilt “beyond a reasonable doubt.”

Yet Hur’s assessment of Biden’s “significantly limited” memory also played a part in his decision not to prosecute.

“We have also considered that, at trial, Mr. Biden would likely present himself to a jury, as he did during our interview of him, as a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory,” the report states. “Based on our direct interactions with and observations of him, he is someone for whom many jurors will want to identify reasonable doubt.”

“It would be difficult to convince a jury that they should convict him — by then a former president well into his eighties — of a serious felony that requires a mental state of willfulness.”

Hur’s report is riddled with examples and assessments that Biden’s mental faculties and memory have deteriorated, saying, “Mr. Biden’s memory also appeared to have significant limitations.”

Shockingly, the report says, “He did not remember, even within several years, when his son Beau died.”

For Hur to have included that special detail about his inability to remember when Beau died in his report,  " he did not remember when he was vice president, forgetting on the first day of the interview when his term ended ("if it was 2013 - when did I stop being Vice President?")...He did not remember, even within several years, when his son Beau died."

It is no longer a secret. Biden suffers from Dementia. Quotes from the Special Counsel's report will be on every TV ad this fall.

The President is supposed to be in charge of protecting our Borders, our Economy, our Society, and entrusted with our Nuclear Codes. Keep an eye on the polls the next week or two. 

Dementia Joe has told the story of Beau dying in countless battles, it is no wonder he can't keep his story straight. Dementia Joe is too addled to stand trial yet he controls the nuclear football, try to get a good night's sleep thinking about that.

This is a man who confuses his sister with his wife, confuses Macron with Mitterand, confuses the Mexican President with the leader of Egypt, and recently spoke with Helmut Kohl who has been dead for years....

The Special Counsel's report confirms what was obvious to most of us  - Joe Biden is a stumbling, bumbling fool. A pathetic Mr. Magoo.

1 hour ago, EmmetK said:

The Special Counsel's report showed that Dementia Joe Biden didn't know when his son Beau died, and didn't know when he was Vice President, among other memory lapses.

From the Special Counsel's Report:

Robert Hur said in his report that the president has suffered from cognitive decline, which has affected his memory. Hur even used this as a basis to recommend that he not be prosecuted for “willfully” retaining classified documents. Per the report:

The report says the investigation “uncovered evidence that President Biden willfully retained and disclosed classified materials after his vice presidency when he was a private citizen” but does not establish guilt “beyond a reasonable doubt.”

Yet Hur’s assessment of Biden’s “significantly limited” memory also played a part in his decision not to prosecute.

“We have also considered that, at trial, Mr. Biden would likely present himself to a jury, as he did during our interview of him, as a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory,” the report states. “Based on our direct interactions with and observations of him, he is someone for whom many jurors will want to identify reasonable doubt.”

“It would be difficult to convince a jury that they should convict him — by then a former president well into his eighties — of a serious felony that requires a mental state of willfulness.”

Hur’s report is riddled with examples and assessments that Biden’s mental faculties and memory have deteriorated, saying, “Mr. Biden’s memory also appeared to have significant limitations.”

Shockingly, the report says, “He did not remember, even within several years, when his son Beau died.”

For Hur to have included that special detail about his inability to remember when Beau died in his report,  " he did not remember when he was vice president, forgetting on the first day of the interview when his term ended ("if it was 2013 - when did I stop being Vice President?")...He did not remember, even within several years, when his son Beau died."

It is no longer a secret. Biden suffers from Dementia. Quotes from the Special Counsel's report will be on every TV ad this fall.

The President is supposed to be in charge of protecting our Borders, our Economy, our Society, and entrusted with our Nuclear Codes. Keep an eye on the polls the next week or two. 

Dementia Joe has told the story of Beau dying in countless battles, it is no wonder he can't keep his story straight. Dementia Joe is too addled to stand trial yet he controls the nuclear football, try to get a good night's sleep thinking about that.

This is a man who confuses his sister with his wife, confuses Macron with Mitterand, confuses the Mexican President with the leader of Egypt, and recently spoke with Helmut Kohl who has been dead for years....

The Special Counsel's report confirms what was obvious to most of us  - Joe Biden is a stumbling, bumbling fool. A pathetic Mr. Magoo.

All lies.  Everything has already been corrected.  Watch the news.  Republican HACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seven years ago Stinky needed two hands to drink a glass of water. He's had this same issue multiple times publicly. MAGAts cheered when he didn't soil his diapers at a Tulsa rally He's not getting any better. I wonder who feeds him and gives him his wawa when he's not in public?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5192867/Trump-seen-drinking-water-two-hands-like-child.html

7c583389b5e061dd5ddb6ef6605fe49e?impolic

• Members
4 hours ago, EmmetK said:

The President is supposed to be in charge of protecting our Borders, our Economy, our Society, and entrusted with our Nuclear Codes.

You're right.  People do have lots of concerns about the President:  his leadership, his judgment, his temperament, his truthfulness, his emotional and mental state.  That is why they fired him in 2020.  But what's new?

I thought this was a nice mildly race-baiting detail in the RNC attack on Dementia Joe on Twitter:

TODAY WE WITNESS THE BEGINNING OF THE FIRST BLACK FEMALE "DEI" PRESIDENT, KAMALA D. HARRIS TRANSITION INTO POWER, LORD HAVE MERCY!.

GF23Pl2WoAERzbR?format=jpg&name=360x360

Of course it's not enough to say Biden doesn't have the brains to be President anymore.  They have to vaguely  imply that Kamala, a Black woman, never had the brains to be President.  And is only there because she's a Black woman.  Former South Carolina Governor Nancy Pelosi, who is running for President against Trump, is apparently okay.  😉 Although Trump says Gov. Pelosi sucked at keeping the Capitol secure when he sent his mob over to break the bones of cops.  Glad Trump is in charge of his facts and faculties!

Meanwhile, Biden, Trump, and Harris are all viewed unfavorably by 55 % of Americans.   

Buckle up your seatbelts.  2024 is going to be a long and giant attack ad.

• Members
1 hour ago, forky123 said:

How is that different from 2015 to 2023?

I assume you mean the 2016 campaign.

I was never thrilled with Hillary.  And her Fall ads were mostly attack ads that did not worked as hoped.  Whenever the gamble is that someone is unelectable (Reagan in 1980, Trump in 2016) and will be defeated if they are attacked, it simply has not worked.  For the same reason, the idea that Biden is unelectable in 2024 because he is demented won't work, either.  Especially if the alternative is Trump, as opposed to Haley.

I found the 2020 campaign exciting.  First, I was excited to get rid of Trump.  Second, I think that race was about the future of the Democratic Party.  But I would say that, of course, being a lifelong Democrat.  It was more of a debate about hope and positive change than it was an attack ad to me.

I do see both Biden and Trump as damaged goods.  Biden did not look great tonight attacking a journalist for voicing how most voters, and even I think a majority of Democrats, feel about his age.

I have an interesting running debate with one of my sisters-in-law that may be an irrelevant anecdote, or may help explain why Biden will win.  Sorry in advance for being long-winded.

In 2020 I was a fan boy of Elizabeth Warren.  This sister-in-law is also a professor, so I thought she might like Warren.  She didn't, at all.  Her visceral reaction was negative.  She liked Biden.  When I asked her why, she couldn't really explain it.  She's center/left.  I think she probably liked the idea that Biden could win.  And was more moderate than Sanders or Warren.  I think a huge chunk of America felt that way.  That really showed up on Super Tuesday, when Biden inexplicably won states he didn't even campaign or spend money in.  Like Minnesota and Massachusetts.

After Biden WON my sister-in-law reminded me of that conversation, where she couldn't really explain why she liked Biden.  She said this is probably why she leaned toward Biden.  He could win, and he'll be okay.

Last Thanksgiving she made a point of saying how she really hopes Biden does not run again.  Mostly because of the age thing.  Being a bit of a bitch, I asked her what she was thinking in 2020.  Because Biden seemed old then, too.  But it's fair that in 2020 people were worried about 2020, not 2024.  I get it.

So I personally feel like I am stuck with the consequences of a choice my party made in 2020 I was never fully on board with.  Now I feel I have no choice.  I like Biden, and I mostly approve of his Presidency.  But he is too old to be POTUS   That said, he is still way better than Trump, who is also old and much scarier to me.

There is no evidence in polling that dumping the incumbent for someone else would make it easier to beat Trump.  The opposite.  It would tear the party apart, most likely. Since the polls show Democrats are split about who that someone else might be.  Whitmer is the only one who does a little bit better than Biden in polling against Trump.  And even that's close.  Newsom does no better, and Harris does worse in polls.  Allan Lichtman, who has guessed every race for POTUS right since 1984, is saying loudly that dumping an incumbent and having a big party fight (like in 1980) is always a recipe for disaster.  Stick with Biden if you want to win, is his message.

So my guess is, in the end, the naysayers who Biden needs like my sister-in-law will fall in line.  Right now they are telling pollsters maybe they like RFK or maybe they like someone else or maybe they won't vote.  But the main reason why I think they'll fall in line is that the alternative is Trump.  Literally, a little bit demented may be relatively better than a fascist who seems out of his mind.  And is quite old, too, by the way.

So 2024 will be all attack, all the time, in a way 2016 or 2020 or 2022 were not, I think.  Trump and Biden both need to make the other look even worse.

Every one of my nieces and nephews who are center or left think Biden is way too old.  They can't wait for someone younger and better.  So the good news about the negativity of 2024 is it probably does set up an election in 2028 that is about generational change.  It's time.  Most Presidents since 1992 have been Baby Boomers.  Or older, in Biden's case.

• Members
32 minutes ago, forky123 said:

No, I mean every election since Trump started running has been based on attack adds. Trump and the Republicans do little positive. They find something negative and hammer it till the Emmeroids believe it, which doesn't take long.

Mostly.  But I give them credit for this.

US Republicans grow more diverse in newly won House seats

Women and minorities predominate among Republican winners in 2020 House elections that trimmed Democratic control.

House GOP majority younger, more diverse than it's been in years

GOP ran historic number of female, African American and Hispanic candidates in 2022

This is probably giving Kevin McCarthy way too much  credit.  But he seemed to have this quaint idea that Republicans should focus more on recruiting female and Black and Hispanic and Asian conservatives.  And less on breaking the bones of cops.  Weird choices, I know.  But this seemed to help McCarthy win House seats in 2020 and gain a slim majority in 2022. 

For that, they fired him.  Why focus on building the future, when Trump wants to instead focus on the past? How could Nikki Haley (or was it Nancy Pelosi) make America great again?  Loser!

The plan for 2024 seems to be to make sure they stop Biden from doing anything, and call him demented.  Same thing Pelosi is saying about Trump.  😉

• Members
10 minutes ago, forky123 said:

Sure:

image.thumb.png.ad1ca9130f31e7ea92366296e323e46c.png

From the Al Jazeera article on 2020:

All 11 Republicans who beat incumbent Democrats so far are women or minorities. That is not the norm for a Republican Party that has long been mostly represented by white males.

As many as half of the incoming Republican freshmen class of about 40 new members will be women or minorities. They will likely double the number of women Republicans from 15 presently.

From the Fox story on 2022:

Although Republicans fell far short of the much-predicted "red wave," the party still flipped 21 seats held by Democrats on their way to the House majority this midterm cycle. Many of those victories were won by women and minorities.

"I was elected to represent a majority-White district," said [African American Republican] Hunt. "I ran in a primary against nine other White guys and beat my nearest competitor by more than 25 points. The left can claim the Republican Party is racist, but my story says otherwise."

No Democrat is claiming Hunt is a DEI House member, like Republicans are claiming Kamala is a DEI Veep.

Yes, as a lifelong Democrat I'm proud of the fact that my party has been the leader (mostly) for racial and gender and LGBTQ equality for my whole life.  But I take this as fruits of our victories.  McCarthy knew the Republican Party could no longer be the party of White men.  It's a work in progress, which has probably been set back by Trump.  And I do think it is a good thing for America to be less polarized by race, gender, or sexual orientation.

The report from Biden's own Justice Department described the 81-year-old Democrat's memory as “hazy,” “fuzzy,” “faulty,” “poor" and having “significant limitations.” 

"He did not remember when he was vice president, forgetting on the first day of the interview when his term ended ('if it was 2013 — when did I stop being Vice President?'), and forgetting on the second day of the interview when his term began ('in 2009, am I still Vice President?')," the report said. “He did not remember, even within several years, when his son Beau died.”

This report is damning! Before this report came out, 76% polled said Biden is too old to be President. That number will certainly shoot up now.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/bidens-age-fitness-top-list-voters-concerns-poll-finds-rcna137212

The report couldn't have been clearer. Dementia Joe only avoided criminal charges because he has dementia. Yet somehow, he is fit to be President for the next 5 years?  lol.

So the report CLEARLY states that he held and disseminated classified information while he WAS NOT IN OFFICE. He then stands up on live TV, and after stumbling and bumbling, DENIES THAT IT SAYS THAT! Comer promised to subpoena the transcript and tapes and make them public so the world can see and hear for themselves. Biden couldn't remember when he was Vice President, and didn't remember when his son died (not even approximate)!

So heart-warming to read here in this left-wing forum how much you guys love Dementia Joe. You think absolutely think he is the best. I hope and pray that sentiment stays thru the convention so he is not replaced on the ballot. Things will only get worse for him. The stumbling, bumbling, doddering, addled old fool is a SURE loser.

‘A nightmare’: Special counsel’s assessment of Biden’s mental fitness triggers Democratic panic

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/-nightmare-special-counsels-assessment-bidens-mental-fitness-triggers-rcna137975

NBC News, parent of MSNBC, an arm of the DNC, labeled the Special Counsel's report a "nightmare" that triggered panic throughout the democrat hierarchy.
if this is what Biden's acolytes say out loud, you can bet that they are already secretly scrambling for a kind way to push the old man off the stage and find a replacement.

• Members
1 hour ago, EmmetK said:

you can bet that they are already secretly scrambling for a kind way to push the old man off the stage and find a replacement.

You're really going to be disappointed, aren't you?

Anyhoo, Gov. Pelosi is calling her opponent, Trump, demented.  And trying to push him out of the way, too.   It ain't going so well. 

I'd assume the same with Biden.  Except Dementia Joe doesn't have Gov. Pelosi running against him.  And, besides, Trump can't defeat Biden.  It's not possible.  Ask Trump.  Obama is still President.

'Donald Trump is not well, we know this – He really does think that Barack Obama is still president of the United States,' Joe Scarborough 

4 hours ago, forky123 said:

When you have the politics of a Nazi, everyone that doesn't agree with you appears left wing.

So according to you, anyone who supports Trump is a Nazi? So half of this country are Nazis?

• Members
3 hours ago, KeepItReal said:

Oh please. Let's keep it real. 

https://youtu.be/jaYI1cxUE1o

Enough said.  

Thank you.

That interview with Gen. Milley reminded me of another conversation he had with Nancy Pelosi.  The real Nancy Pelosi.  Not the one Trump gets confused about.  This is another reason why most Americans won't rest easy with the idea that Trump, hater of democracy and breaker of cop bones, could have his finger back on the nuclear button.

Nancy Pelosi Sought Assurances 'Maniac' Trump Couldn't Use Nukes After Election: Book

Following the deadly Capitol riot on January 6, Pelosi told Milley she was concerned Trump could use nuclear weapons, describing the former president as "crazy,""dangerous" and a "maniac."

18 minutes ago, stevenkesslar said:

Thank you.

That interview with Gen. Milley reminded me of another conversation he had with Nancy Pelosi.  The real Nancy Pelosi.  Not the one Trump gets confused about.  This is another reason why most Americans won't rest easy with the idea that Trump, hater of democracy and breaker of cop bones, could have his finger back on the nuclear button.

Nancy Pelosi Sought Assurances 'Maniac' Trump Couldn't Use Nukes After Election: Book

Maybe Stinky had a good reason to have the nuclear codes: like the very sane reason of dropping a nuclear bomb in the eye of a hurricane. People don't always give Stinky the credit he deserves for his big brain.