Moses

Tucker Carlson Interviews Vladimir Putin

The fact is that Moses and his colleagues future in the next 20 years is China, Iran, Gulf countries, India, some ASEAN, but not Europe and other West. This hurts, since all the money stolen by oligarchs and their supporters was meant to be spent in Southern France, Italy, Switzerland, London, Munich, Barcelona, Vienna, United States. Excellent schools for children, nice villlas, sophisticated shopping, best available food and excellent cultural life, best medical service and so on. All these enourmous efforts were not made to end up in Dubai, Moscow, African cities or Saigon. I am OK with this.

15 hours ago, forky123 said:

You wouldn't know the truth even if you were defenestrated

Our Russian apologist will need to consult his favorite dictionary for the definition of дефенестрации (defenestratsii😞

"The favorite method of self-gratification for anyone who questions the actions and policies of Dear Tiny Leader"

On 2/13/2024 at 10:32 AM, stevenkesslar said:

Thank you.  More truth!  Wow!

It's true that Putin started a war in Donbas.  I'm sorry to hear two of your relatives died.  But blame that on Vlad.  He started the war in Donbas. 

Are you idiot?
Let me repeat:

On 2/13/2024 at 10:07 AM, Moses said:

Between 2014 and 2022

First strike in this conflict was on June 2 2014 when Nazi regime from Kiev made strike by Lugansk, Ukrainian city on the East of Ukraine. Look at 1:35

After that strike by Donbas and before 2022 16000 Russians were killed in Eastern Ukraine by Ukrainian Nazi.

So you are "fighting" on Nazi side now. For their "freedom" to kill Russians on Ukrainian territory. Shame on you.

• Members
48 minutes ago, Moses said:

Nazi regime from Kiev

Yes.  We all know Ukraine is run by Nazis. 

Well, Russians do.  We Americans are just spoon fed propaganda about how some Jew was elected there.  It's what the Clintons do cleverly, controlling the media and what not.  The Clintons and the media think no stupid American will think Ukraine is a den of Nazis when it's supposedly run by a Jew.

But boy have I had fun! 

I know you and Vlad and your buddy @Kostik have been knocking yourselves out being decent and kind to Ukrainian women and children.  But I have been having fun!  Like I said in my last post, some Gay military buddies and I got together and raped six really nice Syrian boys.  After we brutally tortured them, of course.  Just the kind of shit Americans really do for fun, and what not.  I worked up such an appetite with all that rape that Hillary invited me over for dinner.  We ate some Republican guy running for state office.  He sure tasted good, since I was famished after all the raping.  Just a typical evening doing the shit us Americans do, while you and Vlad and @Kostik are going overboard being decent and kind to Ukrainians.

Oh, and here's some more cool news nobody else will believe.  But you and @Kostikwill:

Putin says Biden would be better for Russia as president than Trump

Turns out Murderous Vlad has a boner for Dementia Joe.  Do you think Vlad has a thing for older guys?  He clearly does not like younger guys, since he sends them all off to Ukraine to be turned into fertilizer.

Of course, there is another way to interpret this.  Which is that Murderous Vlad doesn't have a fucking clue how democracies actually work.  So, once again, what he did will backfire.  All that publicly insisting he is not rooting for Trump does is make it even more clear that he is rooting for Trump.  And he just doesn't want to have any fingerprints of his own on it.  Just like when some Russian journalist ends up with a bullet in the brain, with no strings attached to Murderous Vlad.

But I suppose after 20 years of being increasingly murderous and sadistic both inside and outside Russia, Vlad probably believes people really believe all the bullshit he spews.  In Russia, you have no choice. 

Other than how tragic it is, the comedy show with Tucker would have been truly funny.  I was certainly laughing at how stupid Putin looks, assuming the world believes his transparent propaganda.  

• Members
6 minutes ago, Moses said:

One is neo-nazi clown, second one is brainless dementia's victim. 

Okay.  Naturally, Americans know nothing.  What with The Clintons and media feeding us nothing but propaganda.

So tell me this, since you guys get the Straight (but not Gay) news in Russia.

Which one is the brainless dementia victim?  Trump, or Biden?  

• Members
1 hour ago, Moses said:

Polish farmers are blocking border crossings on the border between Poland and Ukraine.

Poor desperate thing.

It hurts real bad to be unloved, doesn't it?  Poor @Moses.  How bad does it hurt to be hated?

Spotlight on Poland: Negative Views of Russia Surge, but Ratings for U.S., NATO, EU Improve

PG_06.22.22_Poland_0_0.png

Poland and its Jews lived through - or died during - Hitler's genocidal nightmare.  So they don't want a repeat with your genocidal sadist.  That is for sure.  They hate Putin.  They see him for the genocidal monster he is.  

The Trump/MAGA crowd has no principles and is willing to throw Ukraine and Europe under the bus.  And pretend to make peace with a genocidal sadist who is committing mass murder right now.   Thank God for the Polands of the world, who are close enough to the genocidal bloodbath and don't want Putin's genocide in their borders.

They hate you.  They just hate you.  And they always will.  This is what Putin, your genocidal sadist, has done to Russia.  The world hates you.  And Poland in particular would love it if Putin's Russia just went to hell.

1 hour ago, stevenkesslar said:

Spotlight on Poland: Negative Views of Russia Surge, but Ratings for U.S., NATO, EU Improve

What else is the US propaganda lying about? Be sure to keep us informed. 🤣

1 hour ago, stevenkesslar said:

They hate you.  They just hate you

I see that you are very offended that the US state and its citizens are despised and hated all over the world, even by its minions. So American propaganda comes up with something for the faithful zombies 🤣

• Members
3 hours ago, Kostik said:

I see that you are very offended that the US state and its citizens are despised and hated all over the world, even by its minions. So American propaganda comes up with something for the faithful zombies 🤣

You are just echoing Vlad's transparent strategy.  It has certain benefits. 

Do genocide, lie, kill.  Do genocide, lie, kill.  Do genocide, lie,  kill.

By all accounts the majority of dead are Russians.  The genocide requires turning limitless numbers of Russians into fertilizer.   A sadistic authoritarian can make that work for a long time.  Vlad is planning on 170,000 more Russians.  Why?

Most of the new Russian soldiers will be fertilizer eventually.  Vlad doesn't care.

That's what Russia is all about today.  You couldn't be making it clearer.

goebbelsquote.jpg

Again, you're good at making the case for this.  Just do genocide, lie, kill, and keep doing it.  Eventually everyone will agree genocide is just being decent.  Everyone everywhere, even in Poland, will say Vlad is just one helluva nice guy.

But, actually, no.

Goebbels died by suicide at the age of 47 after helping to destroy his country.  So much for just repeating lies.

Vlad can try it again and see how it works.  But it never does.

5 hours ago, stevenkesslar said:

How bad does it hurt to be hated?

Only in your dreams, dear. I'm traveling almost nonstop. Zero haters. Russians are welcome, because they have money. Ukrainian beggars - that's disturbing thing, as well as their criminal behavior: steal anything that is not securely fastened. Not for me, for locals.

• Members
26 minutes ago, Kostik said:

You described the US policy in the world very accurately. :abe:

No.  I described how Vlad just turned 50,000 Russians into fertilizer to gain maybe ten kilometers.  You should be disgusted and appalled at how your mass murdering butcher kills Russians.  But of course you are not.

What has Plan Vlad meant for Russians lately?  From the Institute For The Study Of War:

The Russian capture of Avdiivka after four months of intensified offensive operations exemplifies the way that Russian forces pursue offensive operations that do not necessarily set conditions for wider operational gains but still force Ukraine to commit manpower and materiel to defensive operations. Russian forces have been fighting near Avdiivka for most of the full-scale invasion thus far and intensified operations to capture the city in mid-October 2023.[9] In the subsequent four months since October, Russian forces managed to advance nearly nine kilometers in Avdiivka according to Russian estimates.[10] Ukrainian Tavriisk Group of Forces Commander Brigadier General Oleksandr Tarnavskyi stated on February 18 that during this four month period, Russian forces lost over 47,000 personnel, 364 tanks, 248 artillery systems, 748 armored fighting vehicles, and five aircraft.[11] Russian forces were also unable to complete a full operational encirclement of Avdiivka within that four-month window, and Ukrainian forces appear to have been able to withdraw in mainly good order

21 minutes ago, Moses said:

Russians are welcome, because they have money.

Lately Plan Vlad killed maybe 50,000 Russians to gain maybe ten kilometers of territory in Ukraine.  Are we saying Ukrainians welcomed those Russians?  That's a weird way to show hospitality.

Russian forces have not yet demonstrated an ability to secure operationally significant gains or conduct rapid mechanized maneuver across large swaths of territory, and the capture of Avdiivka should not be taken as demonstrating this capability.

As Zelenskyy himself said and I quoted above, the essence of Plan Vlad is a murderous lack of concern for human life - Ukrainian, or Russian.  He can't actually win a war.  What he can do is literally throw hundreds of thousands and eventually maybe millions of Russians at Ukrainian soldiers to be turned into fertilizer.

Vlad's hope has to be that the will of Ukraine eventually breaks.  But if that were going to happen, it would have happened the day Vlad invaded.  Ukraine has no choice but to defend itself. 

Ukraine has a big recruitment problem.  But the silver lining in that cloud is they have to stop listening to shitty advice from US and NATO military planners about unrealistic offensive operations.  Ukraine is having to do a big and deep reality check, which will pave the way for future - if more limited - successes.

The Ukrainians will have to figure out how to play defense in a long war.  But we know how that story ends.  The Soviet Union in Afghanistan.  The United States in Afghanistan. 

Ukraine has more men than Afghanistan, a much more advanced economy, and far better and stronger allies than the Taliban did.  If the Taliban could fight a long defensive war and eventually grind the US and USSR down, Ukraine will have no problem figuring out how to do that with Russia.  In the meantime, Vlad needs to prepare potentially millions of Russians to be turned into fertilizer as the Russian economy becomes more and more based on killing Russians.

Go ahead.  Try it.  Maybe it will work better than for every other mass murdering sadist.

• Members
1 hour ago, Kostik said:

As Zelenskyy himself said and I quoted above

1 hour ago, Kostik said:

the other is just a clown and a drug addict.

You're getting sloppy in your genocide lies.

You forgot he is a Nazi.  That's how Vlad rationalizes the genocide.

Get with it!  Vlad is counting on solid lies from his people.