reader

Tawan Bar in Bangkok Closed: Police Raid Reported

37 minutes ago, 10tazione said:

Did they give back some warmth ...

....to a degree since I didn't express desire to take home anybody. Gang  assembled,  bar one , were guys I did not engage in the past. Plus who in his right mind gives warmth to ATM ?

On 5/19/2024 at 4:53 PM, vinapu said:

Plus who in his right mind gives warmth to ATM ?

I always look upon ATM with apprehension. Banks impose unreasonable additional fees and there’s always the tricky question to navigate about “dynamic” conversion method (actually a scam to give you least favorable exchange rate).

5 hours ago, raycon said:

Wlaked by tonight an reopned as Club One..Same place supposed to be same boys..Tonught June 4 at 2200..Gookluck everyone Ill report back from inside!!

IMG_3395.jpg

IMG_3395.jpg

image.jpeg

Glad to see a nice dry evening! Look forward to report. 

4 hours ago, raycon said:

Wenti to nigt.  zzzzzthe talent has gone down hill

Oh dear! How bad was it? Any show?

On 5/27/2024 at 5:47 PM, reader said:

I always look upon ATM with apprehension. Banks impose unreasonable additional fees and there’s always the tricky question to navigate about “dynamic” conversion method (actually a scam to give you least favorable exchange rate).

Me too. Here are some suggested rules:

1. Be very careful to NOT accept "dynamic conversion". When taking a large amount out at "yellow bank", it cost me almost $50 on the transaction.

2. Use a debit card which does NOT have a "foreign transaction fee". It can cost you at least 3% above the usual 1% conversion fee that Visa/Mastercard take a foreign currency conversion fee.

3. Use a card which will reimburse you for the usurious fees which Thai banks charge on ATM transactions. Charles Schwab's debit card is one. There may be others.

4. If you must pay the Thai bank transaction fee, then take out as much money as you can at one time (up to B30,000 at some banks) since the transaction fee amount is fixed as doesn't depend on the amount withdrawn.

Show was supposed to be at 2245 but didn't happen till after 2300.  Just one singer no muscle show.  Guys were not wearing numbers like before and some went on stage with all there clothes on.  I'm sorry I don't mean to be so negative Just remembering good years at the old Tawan.  Who knkows they just opened and maybe it will improve.  ANyone know of any other places similar in the area?

6 hours ago, raycon said:

Show was supposed to be at 2245 but didn't happen till after 2300.  Just one singer no muscle show.  Guys were not wearing numbers like before and some went on stage with all there clothes on.  I'm sorry I don't mean to be so negative Just remembering good years at the old Tawan.  Who knkows they just opened and maybe it will improve.  ANyone know of any other places similar in the area?

Fairly depressing  report!

• Members
On 6/8/2024 at 10:00 AM, raycon said:

Exactly my experience. 

8 hours ago, Keithambrose said:

I thought that vinapu preferred the more hunk like guys?

definitely you are right but from time to time  I like to check how other half has it and in name of fighting discrimination I go with twink, specially if cute one and even more specially if he is still from Tawan.

That guy , if it's the same we are talking about here, when  I offed him  in January was definitely worth his tip, very affectionate and sweet

11 hours ago, vinapu said:

definitely you are right but from time to time  I like to check how other half has it and in name of fighting discrimination I go with twink, specially if cute one and even more specially if he is still from Tawan.

That guy , if it's the same we are talking about here, when  I offed him  in January was definitely worth his tip, very affectionate and sweet

OK. I hope he is there in October!