Riobard

Bangkok review site

This is very interesting. It's a site for Asian travellers (I suspect majority Japanese) judging by the handles used by those posting comments, and by the fact that it offers automatic translation into Japanese, Mainland Chinese, Taiwanese Chinese, Korean and English (cool use of technology). I think it charges businesses for advertising/listing.

It's great to see sites catering to Asian travellers. They are the one who will keep gay businesses in Asia alive and well.

Looks like info on malaysia are very old and not updated, missing several key places too. I think whoever created this website simply copied it off some sites. 

On the other hand, quite impressive lists for bangkok. Havent had time to explore other places yet other than those two. 

On 3/5/2024 at 5:55 PM, Riobard said:

I saw this today and it seems very comprehensive and current. I’m not going to search whether it’s been previously posted.

If you go to the main menu you can link to Pattaya, Chiang Mai, or Phuket.

https://gayandasia.com/en/bangkok

The site seems updated. Glitz hotel foe example is not exist anymore BBB os permanently closed. Also there is no recommendations about gay friendly hotels. Useless.