reader

Fewer British tourists and expats are coming to Thailand

10 minutes ago, reader said:

It's simply doesn't contain all the historical data you'd like to see incorporated.

“I would like to see incorporated” the fact that in 2011, at the peak of visits from the UK with an “exaggerated” number of 900K, there were more than 1.1 million visits by Russians without visas. So the words that “a visa is no longer required” in relation to Russian citizens are simply profanity.

5 hours ago, Moses said:

"No longer"? Does author knows words "fact checking"? Bilateral agreement btw Russia and Thailand has been signed in 2005...

WRONG! This is your own error in comprehension -- again. Will you blame it on Google Translate -- again?

"No longer" makes NO reference to the length of time that has passed. It does not refer to "recently" or "just now". 

So the statement is correct. "No longer" means that Russians at some time in the past required visits, but they don't any longer. And that time in the past can easily be 2005. And for China and India, the time in the past can be different than for Russia. They're all "no longer" required to have visas. 

So Reader is absolutely correct. 💯

5 hours ago, Marc in Calif said:

This is your own error in comprehension -- again

Are you still following me around the forum and counting commas? Good luck to you in your difficult task.

You must be terribly angry that I speak your language much better than you speak mine?

1 hour ago, Moses said:

Are you still following me around the forum and counting commas?

You keep backpedaling and getting embarrassed! 😊

There were NO commas to count in your foolish response. Show me ONE comma! Here's what it looks like:  ,

You need to get someone to check the Google translations for you. You're missing a lot by not understanding them! Score = 0️⃣

Please study the meaning of "no longer" in English. it clearly doesn't mean what you think.  🤣