vinapu

Off to Thailand again - December 2014 trip

I'm in the "some meat on their bones" camp as well.

While I understand that the vast majority of posters actually prefer skinny pretty boys, it's refreshing to know

other farangs like boys over 55 kilos. My preference is 60 + kilos, but have forgotten that sometimes in Eros.

I do know farangs who prefer over 30 y.o. and even early 40's, so there is something for everybody in Thailand, even

in Sunee Plaza.

As an aside, we always wish travelers a safe trip. Since flying is the safest way to travel, it must

be a carry over from olden times, when the roads had bandits, coaches broke down etc. I'll probably

say the same next time.

One thing I am sure of is we won't have to ask vinapu for a trip report.

Speaking about meat on bones / I'm still here for another hour / issue was nicely summed by one of my long time offs -  'make better sleeping'.

It's easy to fall for 40 or so Thais , some of them don't even look close to their age.

Market for meaty and older boys must be bigger than we think - most crowded bars - Jupiter, Tawan, Dreamboys BKK or BoysBoysBoys have few few skinny twinks and even if they have it's probably just son , who wanted to see daddy at work, just kidding although not entirely - one of soi Twilight mamasans has his both sons working as waiters in soi's restaurants.

It's why when somebody reports that found boys at this or that place unappealing  I always take it with head-sized grain of salt.

The some goes with my reports - my heaven not necessarily means anything good for somebody else, it's why is the best to go and check for ourselves. And really we need just this one pearl among 30-40 boys to have our trip to the bar worthwhile.

Williewillie is correct , you don't need to ask me for report, I will do it so I have my own memoir and to repay to the readers. I always find trip reports from LOS very energizing.

Re: Long time v Short time

Asking for long time can go one of 3 ways:

1 He only does short time and tells you up front. Nice and honest. That's fine with me.

2 He does long time, as promised.

3 He agrees to do long time but finds an excuse to leave after short time. That's dishonest.

If you're intent on doing long time, when they agree to long time tell them it's 500 baht short time, 1500 long time before leaving the bar. Then it's their choice.

I've NEVER had to pay the 500, they either stay long time or confess up in the bar.

(The long time tip paid out is usually higher than the 1500)

Of course when I want short time, that's a different matter, it's the going rate, 4 figures.

No doubt there will be the usual irrational objections, however this method us perfect for making sure the dishonest ones are left behind in the bar.

Enjoy your trip.

Prime used to have 2 buildings diagonally opposite on that bend. One is closed and one remains. It looks like they maybe also taking a building next to the one they still occupy.

I had one massage there on Monday. The afters were somewhat rushed and mechanical.

Had a much nicer massage near Sala Daeng. Just where the Subway, KFC and Pizza Hut are, there were a number of cute masseurs & a masseuse in light tops. I went for Noi and had a very naughty 90 min massage. Tipped 1400.

Guest LoveThailand

Vinapu - ENJOY!!!!

All I can say (apart from looking froward to your reports).

There is a slim chance that I can return some time in spring - fingers cross.  I miss Thailand.

Prime used to have 2 buildings diagonally opposite on that bend. One is closed and one remains. It looks like they maybe also taking a building next to the one they still occupy.

I had one massage there on Monday. The afters were somewhat rushed and mechanical.

Had a much nicer massage near Sala Daeng. Just where the Subway, KFC and Pizza Hut are, there were a number of cute masseurs & a masseuse in light tops. I went for Noi and had a very naughty 90 min massage. Tipped 1400.

I know the place, last year was nemed Relax, this year is called Nature massage, passed by yesterday,  building is Silom 64 and has it's own passage from BTS

thank you for tip about Noi, will investigate option of subjecting myself to his harassment.

Day 1 continued

afternoon usual haj to Arena, passed through soi Twilight on my way,  noticed post on X-Boys door 'drinks 350, so inflation set in.

Up to now I was very sceptic about legends claiming extraordinary memory of Tai boys but nowI'm changing my mind rapidly. First Namu from Bangkok Massage recognized me immediately after more than 1 year. Asked him about sex shows in bars, he confirmed that now shows are cabaret style  but offered to made sex show in my room, what a scandalous behavior !

Second on entry to Arena I was recognized by both boys I offed last year as well as by mamasan. Dit even remembered my name and where I'm from. Mamasan confirmed that they wille changing location within the building in not so distant future which helps as place shows usage big time.

But this doesn't count for me as selection yesterday was superb , even if I know I will be taking Dit at fast glance it was several boys I liked and definitley feast for  hunk lovers although they have quite a few slender boys on duty too.

As always massage was enjoyable but since I lke the boy I wouldn't notice any shortcuts, it was rather me who was disctrcting him constantly by wandering hands.

Arranged for an evening, since they are closing at 9.00 no off fee anyways.

So at 9 p.m. we wnet for a dinner and than to Tawan. Now drink tickets are sole at front, likely to avoid non paying customers?

Anyways drink is 350 which seems to be current standard ir seems. House was packed for 10.30 show with good blend of Asians and us farangs , surprisingly plenty young clients but also noticed old Asian lady who seemed to have a good time, no  doubt.   

Happiness campain by the junta was barely noticable as plenty of erect cocks were visible with oral perforemd , only thing missing from days of ols was actual sex show. All traditional  segments - candle, rubber whipping, big cock show, uncalled for sado-maso number and traditional finale- jerk off show with three participants, two of them managed to get off for tips with gusto but there were no tippers for last one so he gave up.

No more ladyboys in show there just men men.  

As for boys Tawan is muscle kingdom so they appeal only to some but definitely if one is muscle lover can spend all inheritance on offs and tips there. I'm  in hunk fan club but bodybuilders are not appealing to me much , still set my eyes on few very well built but not overdone boys and who knows what future brings. I never offed boy from there and will not live forever. Liked one with punk hairstyle with handome face and placed him into consideration.

Show lasts about 75 mins and just before midnight we went  for night of fun .

Day 2

int he morning traditionalitula of breakfast together and we parted our was temporarily. On return to BBB Inn I was greated by name  by another boy I was shocked he remembered me, from last year, fuck , not only remembered but also show me our picture together still in his phone. This was only time I succumbed to boy's request for picture and see, permanent damege LOL. Picture is not compromising and can be shown to children and nursing mums, no problem.

I also learned that my neighbours on both sides are 2 quite mature  Russian straight couples, they did not looked shocked by the place so probably took hotel due to excellent location and did not care of what kind of hotel they are in.

Left BBB Inn at noon and moved to Tarntawan, I like to treat myself with so called affordable luxury although deep in my herat I think this is waste of money but nice at that.

Now on my way to Banana, than highest level secular meeting with certain resident farang

Now on my way to Banana, then highest level secular meeting with certain resident farang

Thank you very much. It was a pleasure to meet you, and thanks for the invitation. A unique chance for other forum members to read about the same evening from two different points of view.

Meet vinapu 18:35 at reception of Tarntawan Place. Then to Madrid Restaurant in Patpong (the western soi, on the western side, about 50 m north of Silom). I have eaten there before with other friends and was always happy with their pizza, now I had the chance to taste vinapu's fried chicken with cashew nuts and liked it as well. Great food in an unusual location and at reasonable prices!

Some time to kill, stroll through Soi Twilight. Then to Nature Boys. 20:20 no boys in yet, but manager assures us they will be there in five minutes and wants to sell us a drink. We are not fooled!

To Golden Cock (stay 20:25-21:05). 3 Customers and 6 boys, of which 2 in underwear and shirt and one shirtless (but trousers), 3 fully dressed. Wouldn't take any of them for free. Note at the wall: Happy Hour 2-8 pm all drinks 100 Baht except boy drinks. Music and light ok, aircon too cold, no smoking while we were there.

Nature Boys (21:10-40). No customers, 4 boys: two cute ones fully clothed, two fat ones in underwear (Calvin Klein trunks yellow-green fluorescent) bare feet. One of the cute boys gets shirtless, then disappears behind the curtain, we are looking forward for him coming back in underwear, but no, he returns fully dressed. One of the boys smokes, and in that small room you can smell it strongly. Aircon, music, light ok.

Continue to Screw Boys (21:50, I leave about 22:50, vinapu stays). I did not intend to go in, ask for Dto 69: not in today, but staff will call him and he will be there in 10-15 minutes. What I see on stage is promising, and it's an invitation, so I go in. Five minutes later staff tells me they can't reach Dto. But there are two other cute boys I haven't seen before: 67 and 89, and I would clearly take 55 and 26 for free. 89 smiles at me when I walk past him on the way to toilet and has a better body, but 67 has a cuter face.

Now I am posed with the problem to compare their skin temperatures without buying a drink, and then finding a reason to get rid of them if they are too cold. But 89 goes to toilet, and I follow. He plays with is mobile phone and smiles at me, obviously he was waiting for me. We exchange a few words, warm and dry skin. I should do this more often (follow boy into toilet for a close look under white light and some words; actually I did in the past but the boy I targeted ignored me).

A few minutes later, I call him over and take him off (550 Baht off fee for coyote boy, Tana from Burma, 19 years old). Taxi to my room, everything fine in bed. I have not seen a boy with that little pubic hair before (I will spare you pictorial evidence), which I like. A great catch. He shows no intention to leave during post-coital cuddling and just lying next to each other and hugging. I ask if he is tired and wants to stay over night: yes. I am writing this report while he is sleeping in my bed.

Thank you, vinapu, for a great night out (after a poor start in Golden Cock and Nature Boys, but that's life!).

During this meeting, I first shared my idea of dividing drink price by number of boys with someone else (vinapu). In Nature Boys, 150 Baht per drink divided by 3 boys (2 of them fat and one in jeans!) is 50 Baht per boy. In Screw Boys, 300 Baht per drink divided by 15 boys is 20 Baht per boy (many good looking ones, someone for every one). (Super A would be even cheaper, 100 Baht and 10 boys = 10 Baht per boy).

Under the current circumstances (no underwear in Soi Twilight), Screw Boys is the only top notch bar with boys in underwear AND a good selection AND cheapest drinks. I paid three visits within the last two months and offed two boys, all visits/boys worth the money.

How many hotels are you going to try in Bangkok this time Vinapu? That's a slightly unusual way of "sleeping around".

don't even try to ridicule my fun, it will be few, not really "try" as most of them I used already,

watch this space for further developments as tomorrow I'm moving again

I know the place, last year was nemed Relax, this year is called Nature massage, passed by yesterday,  building is Silom 64 and has it's own passage from BTS

thank you for tip about Noi, will investigate option of subjecting myself to his harassment.

correction, not Nature but Health massage