paulsf

My (not first trip) to Bangkok Report

Welcome back to Bangkok Paul. I know you love the place.  I envy you being there so long and wish i were there right now.

I see you have an "interview" with a Lao boy. :)  You do like them don't you?

I agree with the 500 baht per drink.  That is just crazy for Thailand.  The drinks in the outside bar areas are much more reasonable and you get to see all the eye candy walk down the street. 

Have a great trip!

My thoughts exactly. IF I watch a boy cum on stage at 11:30pm, I'm not sure I would want to take him home either as I like them to cum when with me. Of course sometimes I forget that being 21 means you can probable cum several times a day. Those days were a long time ago for me. I'm not good at solving puzzles, but this boy came out with a mask completely covering his face. But he didn't cover any tattoos. Easy to match him up when on stage after show. There was only 1 boy and he sat on a small chair. Just stroked for a few minutes and shot well enough to see in the back rows. I give him an A for effort.

Michael I wish you were here to. I learn a bit each time I meet up with you. I've always had a problem of sitting on my hands till it was to late and boy gone. I am much better of going for It right away now, thanks to you.

My 2 closest friends are Vietnamese. They are both back in Vietnam for New Years. 1 will be back beginning of March. So I will be less on the prowl, unless it's for a 3rd.

Well it's 7pm. Time to grab a bite to eat and then see what kind of trouble I can get into on a Saturday night.

. I give him an A for effort.

I'd give him 100 baht instead. not that I'm fan of cum show but to compensate boy a bit for possible loss of self-esteem. The same goes for fuck and big cock  show participants.

Great report, who told you you are not good at posting?

Good  luck tonight. Very mention of Lao boys warms my heart as I also seem to strike good luck with them.

-15 and a heavy snow here so I'm green with envy already.

Funny thing about restaurants in the soi , I always had impression that Dicks is busier than Maxi's and you are observed opposite, I like them both for food  / Rice Casimir at Dicks and chicken with cashew nuts at Maxi's being my favorites / and as a people watching spots

Tonight Soi Twilight was quite busy. Lots of groups of people out doing birthdays and stuff. It was fun watching the beer bar boys working there butts off. Maxi's was packed again tonight. Didn't go to Dicks, but would expect they did ok.

There is a little story to the Lao boy meeting. I was at Hot Male last Thursday and he and a friend sat Down and ordered one of those beer towers. They were sitting a stool away. The boy had the greatest smile and was as cute as they come. They were talking and drinking with a couple of my friends that work at Hot Male. They were all having a lot of fun. I'm saying to myself why are all the really hot boys customers and not workers. They had quite a buzz going when they left. When they got up, the boy stumbled a bit into me and huge smile on his face is apologizing profusely. I'm thinking, lucky me, I got home in my arms for 5 seconds.

I told my friend, that I really liked that boy, and wished I could take him home. Friends, you can, he works in a bar , just off tonight.

Saw him last night and passed a quick hello, but tonight got to talk for 5 minutes and we will meet up during the week. He has made my whole trip and I haven't been here a week.

When my friend comes back from Vietnam in a couple of weeks, I will probable drop the butterfly part of my trip. But I've met a couple boys that would make great 3-way fun. Time will tell.

Vinapua, sorry about the weather. My family lives on Boston and have been sending me pictures as the house slowly become buried under all that snow. So I understand your pain.

Bangkok has been beautiful. 90 days, 80 evenings and humidity not to bad.

Guest LoveThailand

I have similar experience in Soi 4 - many boys who come to have fun there may potentially be interested in a hook up. Some are bar boys on nights off, some freelance, some could use a chance for some extra cash. By no means this is a rule - but if you are at a place where you know some waiters - or even if you do not - some discreet enquiery should be done. Sometimes it is as simple as asking your waiter to ask the one you like (and his companions) to join you for drinks - and from there it is usually easy. Just be friendly, be preepared to pay for a few drinks.

This way I had some of the most memorable encounters in my trips to Thailand.

Supersonic oh why are we so backward. Planes take longer to fly now then 50 years ago. Planes are a little bit faster (very little) but all the other delays are much worse.

I think the most I ever did was 4 per year . No idea how you can do one every other month, What happens when you run out of miles for upgrades?

Vinapu your exactly right. I have had high status with American Airlines for 13 years. This has kept me up front. I can handle economy for 10 hours, but then it all goes bad. As long as I can keep status, AA gives me 8 business class upgrades every year. But everyday I wait for my upgrade to confirm, I think is this the time I'm going to do 16 hours in coach.

I just keep thinking of the rewards when the plane touches down. Doing 30 day trips really helps. Gives you time to recover between flights. When I lived in San Francisco it was no problem, but now living on the East Coast, that extra 5 hours takes the fun out of it.

Be interested in thoughts of some of you other guys, but I have been finding a lot more English being spoken. Seems every trip I find a few more boys that are speaking it better and better. Not just a few limited words, but quite conversational.

I find that its the Cambodian and Laos boys that tend to have the better English these days, whilst the average Thai boy still seems to be lacking far behind their Asean counterparts...

I like paying up front, specially in places I'm not familiar with, one less pocket to watch although it must be said loudly I never had any problems in LOS with missing things or money.

In bar I pay for drinks as soon as they appear and even when off boy I offed already before on the same trip I like to point that money on the table is his morning tip, would not do it with first time off though .

I like paying up front, specially in places I'm not familiar with, one less pocket to watch although it must be said loudly I never had any problems in LOS with missing things or money.

In bar I pay for drinks as soon as they appear and even when off boy I offed already before on the same trip I like to point that money on the table is his morning tip, would not do it with first time off though .

Quite a few farangs pay their check bins immediately after getting their drinks. Some have several drinks and pay after each.

I don't think i ever pay in advance or upfront. But, I always do check and double check the bin.  On this alone, the bill is wrong about 30 percent of the time. :)

Let me guess.

30% in favour of the bar ?

0% in your favour ?

I don't think i ever pay in advance or upfront. But, I always do check and double check the bin.  On this alone, the bill is wrong about 30 percent of the time. :)

this is exactly reason I prefer to pay as it goes, do not want waiters to stress themselves with excessive tally

I have a habit of checking the slip everytime they put one in the bin. I have never had the wrong amount or wrong change given. But on my trip last month, I had a boy buy himself a drink. He tried to slip his slip into my bin. I caught him and he got into a lot of trouble from management.

I sit at Hot Male and order food from Maxis often. It seems I never get charged the same from night to night. Usually within 10-20 baht, so I don't say anything .

Nice posts Paul. Do you ever use phone apps like GuySpy or Grinder to find boys? I self do not like drinking so I prefer staying away from bars.

No, I don't use aps. I have a couple of boys that I am very close to. When they have something to keep them busy, I use that time to stray. I really like massages. For me, I usually get more out of a massage boy than offing a boy at a club.

I don't drink either, but still hang out at the beer bars a lot. Lots to drink besides alcohol . And I really enjoy the eye candy.