bkkmfj2648

July 2015 Trip Report - Chiang Mai, Sukhothai, Kanchanaburi, and Pattaya

no idea how long bridge is,  I never been there but I'd be careful  in just  quoting internet sites since  due to the nature of net lots of BS tends to replicate very fast.

May be those who actually been there wade into discussion with their estimation of Mon bridge length, it's quite a difference and easy to assess between 450 and 850 whether it's bridge length or off fee  

Once again I would trust Christian on this one

Me too.

Now if google maps shows the satellite picture of the correct bridge, it is about 450m long and could not possibly be 800m long.

The length of the wooden bridge is incorrectly given at 850 m somewhere on the internet, the actual length is 450 m.

e.g. here:

WRONG !!!! Christian

http://www.thaizer.com/news/thailands-longest-wooden-bridge-collapses/

And I can find a dozen more sites that list it as 850 meters.  Wonder how many other mistakes are in your Blog??  HeHe

My estimations are based on google maps with satellite image, and to make sure there is no mistake in google maps, I just checked the length of running track in nearby stadium: 410 m (should be 400 m).

Super great piece of gay travel reporting , thank you.

My apologies  you felt pressured by me to complete this report but I don't think I'm only one reading it and feeling  like following your steps.

Good to know Royal House is keeping their standards and Good Boys did not disappoint you- quite a bit different experience than other bars.

As for #99 from Funny it's good that you followed gold rule of not taking guy who doesn't seem interested  even if he is most beautiful in the whole soi. Let him have his fun and no need to spoil your own and at a price at that.

Guest anonone

Great finish to your report, M.

Glad to see you enjoy Good Boys just as much as I do.

Wishing you great luck for your position in Thailand to come through...

Hello Vessey,

You wrote, "as I take my first faltering steps into the gay scene in Pattaya."

I am glad that what I wrote will help you take those first exciting steps....

Just type "Pattaya" in the search function here and you will find a wealth of information.

I wish you all the best - and if you can find the time - please share your adventures with us.

It would be very interesting to hear your perspective.

cheers,

M.

Hello farangyai,

Thanks for your  compliments.

These trip reports are a lot of work - but I do them with pleasure for a couple of reasons:

- to give back to the board - as I have gained much knowledge from other members trip reports - which I greatly appreciated,

- to remember my adventures and to have something to look back on as a reference,

- to get fellow members opinions/comments on what I wrote.

cheers,

M.

I would like to know how much tips should give for jerking off boys in sunee plaza 「good boys」? or just buy him drink?

At Good Boys boy will ask for 300 and this is what you should give him unless you prefer to be more generous, boys at Eros may settle for less, I have no personal experience, others may advise better.

I enjoyed a late night foot massage at Allofmetoo boy bar/massage directly opposite Good Boys on the

narrow soi.

The boys from Good Boys were back and forth to Allofmetoo, as there were few farang in Sunee. The boys at

Allofmetoo are gay and playful.

A relaxing foot massage in a reclining chair, a way to observe the interplay between the bars. Only 200b. for massage.

Boss and JoJo are the star attractions at Allofmetoo with boys from Eros freelancing sometimes.