Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
Is NatureBoy dead?
Yes, that's another one!
-
Is NatureBoy dead?
Family buffalo dying is a common theme to extract cash.
-
August 2026 Trip Report: Another Top Bites the Dust and a Power Bottom is Born
His husband must be a bit surprised!
-
Adventures of a Bangkok Rookie August 2026
I did go on a train, once......
-
Smile of the Day
Actually, yes, one of my regulars is a trainee doctor, 23, Iranian, very good looking! Seeing him tonight. I will ask him to wear a white cost, and nothing else!
-
The pedantic vicar
Very funny, I hadn't (or haven't) seen it before. Who (or whom) is the vicar? Also very apposite indeed.
- Zama Sky Bar - Jomtien Beach (Pattaya)
-
More Observations from My July–August Trip to BKK
Did I refer to a one track mind?
-
Miserable looking staff
This is why G's in Pattsya may struggle, as Guido can't be in 2 places at once. Unless he intends slowly to run down Bangkok, bearing in mind all the rumours about Soi 4.
-
Bangkok Short Trip Report - August
We all have. Especially about building up our stamp collection!
-
Are they really only tops?
Several massage places list many bottom guys, FaFa, 15M, for example. Many said to be gay.
-
More Observations from My July–August Trip to BKK
Thank you. Unfortunately we will be spending more than 84 Baht!
-
Adventures of a Bangkok Rookie August 2026
What's a bus?
-
Grindr tips and techniques
That's what I do, try and move to WhatsApp or similar.
-
What drinker are you ?
As WC Fields once said, "I don't drink water, fish fuck in it"
-
Miserable looking staff
Must be fun sitting near you!
- Zama Sky Bar - Jomtien Beach (Pattaya)
-
For the BKK lovers - what is your 2nd favorite city for stamp collecting?
I have always found a good selection, though a little expensive, in Sydney and Melbourne.
-
What drinker are you ?
Haven't heard mention of Jesus juice for a very long time!
-
For those on a budget
Or a lot less!
-
Adventures of a Bangkok Rookie August 2026
I've just been UK to California and back, the routine worked ok!
-
For those on a budget
Only shirtless?
-
For those on a budget
How many did you see cum?
-
A day of new experiences
Unfortunately not, might have been fun.
-
Grindr tips and techniques
Too long a list to put on here!