Everything posted by Keithambrose
- Heyhey!
-
Questions regarding upcoming Cambodian trip
The hospitals in Bangkok are very good. Don't know about Cambodia, but when you are in your 70s, medical care is clearly an issue.
-
Is there a jokes string I've missed somewhere?
I agree, especially, for me, if they are slim, and with small breasts! I have a regular here who transitioned 18 months ago, MTF, who fits that bill, has a nice cock, and sex continues to be great!
- Heyhey!
-
Gay Cruise Refused Docking in Mediterranean
It depends on which personality he is using
- Heyhey!
-
Heyhey!
That's OK, Olddaddy can sunbathe in the nude.
-
Air Fare Increases and Schedule Reductions
As you perhaps know, 11% profitability, though good, is below the level demanded by IAG, hence the issues. Possible break up, as a solution, was put forward by Willie Walsh, reported in 'Head for Points' on 18th July.
- Foreign Men Bid Thankful Farewell in Pattaya
-
Air Fare Increases and Schedule Reductions
An article today commenting on drastic cuts at Aer Lingus, suggested that the entire airline may be closed.
- Heyhey!
-
Is NatureBoy dead?
Some people like pensioners!
-
Heyhey!
He knows the name, don't humour him!
-
Heyhey!
Yes, that's what I was meaning. I have kept using him, and on the whole it's been ok.
-
Heyhey!
Mac, at Siam Roads, is a nice guy, and good guide. Can sometimes be difficult to book.
-
Fire at Chatuchak beer house kills 30
In English law, it's the difference between murder and manslaughter, for murder, as well as the act, actus reus, you also need the intention to kill, or cause serious harm, mens rea. Sometimes rendered as the guilty act, and the guilty mind.
-
Events in August
Flattery wiĺ get you everywhere! Mind you there are plenty of British people who think we still have an empire, and are important, cf Boris Johnson.
-
Events in August
Maybe he was thinking that Germany still occupied Poland?
- Boy Camp Bangkok
-
One I feel few here will mourn
Indeed, if caught, they just turn up on TV, cry a lot , say God has forgiven them, and ask for more money!
-
Immigration line at BKK airpot is …..
Departure is now by machine, and very easy.
-
Fire at Chatuchak beer house kills 30
Well said. There is the usual outpouring from the authorities, about clamp down, more regulations and the like, but we all know it won't happen, and there will be another catastrophe. Mind you, if it can happen in Switzerland, it could happen anywhere.
-
Patpong comings and goings
Therapists, but mauRICE has clarified the situation!
-
Patpong comings and goings
I do like a good proper massage, but i also like the option of fun, if I feel like it!
-
Patpong comings and goings
Healthland Massage, not a guy in sight!