Gay Thailand
This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.
Subforums
11,067 topics in this forum
-
May 27, 2009 International Real Estate For Sale in ... Thailand By VIRGINIA C. McGUIRE THREE-BEDROOM THREE-BATH HOUSE IN PATTAYA, THAILAND $380,000 With views of a floating market from a private balcony; echoes of local design in the exterior; and stylish, warm interiors; this house, built to the current owner’s specifications in 2007, captures the unique appeal of life in this gulf-side resort. The floors, cabinets and woodwork are made of Burmese golden teak, and the house has a traditional Thai peaked roof. Downstairs, the open-plan living area consists of a living room and dining room, and a kitchen with a black ceramic sink and marble counter…
-
On the Ting & Tong's Gay Thailand board, Oogleman has posted a series of reports and photos of several of the various bars in Jomtien Complex. You might want to have a look: http://www.gaytingtong.com/index.php
-
- 0 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
Ladyboy volleyball on the beach with refs and trophies May 26th at 4PM. The visting team is LaBamba Bar of Pattaya (soi 13/1). Home team is Sally Bar of Jomtien (Mixed venue at Soi 5 Jomtien and brand new all ladyboy location on Soi 4 Jomtien). Too bad I'm 10K miles away but should be a wonderful time for all.
-
Are there fewer tourists? Bars empty or they are doing fine?
-
It was great to be able to take my Thai friend to the USA for a quick 30 day tour. I want to thank the different board members we met with in different cities and the suggestions for things to do from other board members before we left. We had a chance to skim through Los Angeles, Washington DC, New York City, New Orleans, Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, San Francisco, Palm Springs and Long Beach, CA. The first few days I heard nothing but, "I want to go back to Thailand NOW", to finally hearing, "I hope they pass the bill so I can get a green card." Not that we BOTH weren't happy to get back to Pattaya. We both were worn out by seeing too much in too short a time. …
-
- 44 replies
- 7k views
-
-
BOT (Bank of Thailand)backs banks as Moody's threatens downgrade By ANOMA SRISUKKASEM THE NATION Published on May 28, 2009 The central bank yesterday rushed to reaffirm the sturdiness of the financial system and the country's credit posture after an international ratings agency threatened a near blanket downgrade of local banks. "I see no chance the banks will be in trouble," Deputy Governor Atchana Waiquamdee said. The banking system is sound, with a capital-adequacy ratio of 14.9 per cent in the first quarter, she said. Moody's Investors Service said in a release that was reviewing the debt and deposit ratings of 11 Thai banks for a possible downgrade.…
-
On the 'ATM Cards' thread I mentioned that this evening I was told that you can now set up a PayPal account with use of your Thai bank account. I just tried it. It works! When I went to set it up, there is an option to select your country of residence. Of course, I selected Thailand. Then there is a button to click to select either Thai language or English. I selected English, of course, and everything does appear in English with one exception: When you go to select which bank holds your account, all the bank names appear in Thai. Don't panic. If you click on any one of the bank names, on the next screen the name of the bank appears in English. Tha…
-
Since this topic discussed all over again and again, let me explan how global transfers work. delete
-
A NEW PG Weekly Report for May 26, 2009 is now online: http://www.pgreport.com/ (select May 26th and click to read) Pattaya News • Amor Restaurant: "SUMMER MADNESS" and "MANGO MANIA" • Bar La Cage: Thailand Philharmonic and Party Night • Body Language • Cafe New Orleans early evening discount • Copa Showbar present "PGF Rear of the Year 2009 • deep splash at dusitD2 baraquda • Dave Man Club: Thank You Party - Sex & Mans • Le Café Royale: Terrace Beer Promotion and other news • Liam's Gallery Pattaya • Manhattans Early Dining Menu - May & June • Mike's all new White Night Restaurant • Number One Boys • Oscars Quiz Night for …
-
A few months ago I had eaten at the restaurant that took the space that Googies use to be in. It was almost exactly the same menu including price that Googies had. The other day I drove by and saw a banner saying "New Season, New Menu, Lower prices, Same quality" so I stopped in. I noticed many changes. The place is air conditioned and now has free Wi-Fi, new tables and the bar has been moved to the side and the kitchen enclosed in glass. They still have tables outside and had indeed lowered the prices. (Maybe a first in Thailand) The menu still has breakfasts from around the world. The one I enjoy at Continental is the Swiss so had Mushroom's Swiss for com…
-
- 12 replies
- 3.1k views
-
-
Khun M and his 30+boys dancer invites you and your friends to his birthdayparty on Thursday 28 of may in Tom yum night club A whole spit-roasted pig + partyfood and erotic Boys Shows during the night One and all who know khun M know this is a no miss party The party start 20:00
-
It is that time of year again when you need to report your foreign bank account ownership if at any time during the year 2008 they totaled more then $10,000. The form is TD F 90-22.1 and the government has made it pretty easy to do. Go to http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f90221.pdf You can then fill out the form and print your copy all in PDF, and sign and mail. This is a new form from last year, so things have moved around on the form, but not changed much.
-
Sunday May 17th,we will be presenting an evening of modeling,ten young men wearing clothes from "POPEOPLE 2" Daywear/Casual etc, and "VINEGAR" modeling the latest in Sexy Swimwear.The show will commence at approx 9.30pm and, there will be no cover charge and,the drinks will be at the usual low prices.There will be 2 presentations from both companies .The first of our Unique Sunday Night Jomtien Complex special evenings.Everybody's welcome to come along.
-
The following appears in the PATTAYA DAILY NEWS: For photos see: http://www.pattayadailynews.com/shownews.p...NEWS=0000009320 _____ Manhattan Restaurnt Shot at by Motorcycle Maurauders Early in the morning of 25 May 2009, Manhattan Restaurant, on Tappraya Road, one of Pattaya’s fine dining venues, was shot at five times by two teenage youths riding by on a motorcycle. The restaurateur, Mr. Dave, was reportedly shocked by the incident and said in all the time the restaurant had been open, he had never had any problems with anybody. At 03.00 am, Pol.Lt.Col. Tanagrit Lapittisan, Pattaya Police Investigator, was notified that a man had fired his gun at …
-
There are visa "service" companies in Pattaya and elsewhere that advertise they can obtain new visas for farang without the farang having to leave the country or otherwise comply with certain regulations. All for a fee, of course . . . a hefty one, usually to the tune of 10,000 baht on up. It's not a good idea to try to circumvent visa regulations, especially with use of these companies. I have a feeling that after reading the following, anyone tempted to try one of these "services" will definitely have second thoughts. The following appears in PATTAYA ONE: _____ Woman Arrested by Immigration Police Accused of Offering Fake Visas to Foreigners On F…
-
Anyone happen by to see this place? It will be a welcome addition to the other hotels in the area IMHO. http://www.holidayinn.com/h/d/hi/1/en/hote...elsearchresults
-
Can anyone share information about a reasonably priced condo in Bangkok? I will be there 12/30-1/4. I am looking for something near Lumpini Park. Thanks
-
- 3 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
In recent days there have been good air ... and air/hotel package deals announced... I have posted the links to them... for those who may be interested... NORTHWEST AIR BANGKOK TO USA... WEST COAST AND NYC...and more... http://www.nwa.com/th/en/home.html http://nwa.com/th/en/deals/pm0428200904506.shtml Specials to the U.S. from THB20,000 Celebrate the launch of Northwest Airlines'® and Delta Air Lines'® new service to New York (JFK) and Salt Lake City with our fantastic fares to the U.S. Book by June 21, 2009 and depart to New York (JFK) from June 4 to June 30 or to Salt Lake City from June 3 to June 30, 2009. For travel to other …
-
Can anyone tell me if TWO FACES BAR/GUESTHOUSE is still operating in jomtiem? I stayed in their rooms above last year,their website seems down?
-
I was just informed that the police raided the Villa Rouge bar (formerly known as Kaos) last night. The bar had only recently reopened after being closed by the police during the last raid. I was not in Sunee last night, so I have no details yet. All I know, so far, is that a raid took place. I don't know if other bars were also raided and I don't know if Villa Rouge was shut down yet again. If anyone else has the details and can post them before I am able to get the details, please do.
-
The following appears in PATTAYA ONE: For photos see http://www.pattayaone.net/news/2009/may/ne...0_05_52_4.shtml _____ Jellyfish Alert Following the recent rainstorms around the Pattaya area, Jellyfish have been spotted in large numbers around the coastline from Pattaya all the way up to Sattahip. For this reason we must warn you to be on your guard, especially if you enjoy a “dip in the ocean”. We have been told that if you come into contact with these Jellyfish you will notice an intense burning sensation and this may affect your mobility, therefore coming into contact with them is extremely dangerous. If you are unfortunate enough to be st…
-
I have a few postal address in USA for business. Usually once a month, I have them all sent to me. A lot of the shit is junk mail and solicitations. A friend uses this service and loves it. It may be a good idea for any of you in Thailand who still need a USA address but with no one to pick up the mail for you. http://www.earthclassmail.com/
-
I recently took a course in Thai cooking when I was in Bangkok earlier this month. I am trying to acquire a taste for Thai food, so I figured I wouldn't be so afraid of it if I knew what went into making it. So, the bf and I went to BaiPai cooking school. ( http://www.baipai.com ) I learned a lot in the class. Thai cooking sometimes has more sugar in it than I thought. And I knew about the curries and hot and spicy-- and those red and green chilies. The bf likes a little bowl of them chopped up and swimming in a small dish of liquid that he gingerly spoons over his big, big scoop of white rice. It is a ritual. What is so damn appealing to the Thai people for th…
-
The Aussie lady arrested in Phuket on May 2nd for stealing a bar mat from the Aussie bar has been given a suspended sentence and ordered to pay $30 aust. She will be flying out tomorrow.
-
The guys are cute. Think any will arrive in Pattaya anytime? http://www.phnompenhpost.com/index.php/200...ay-crowned.html
-
- 0 replies
- 1.9k views
-