Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Thailand

This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.

  1. Guest Patexpat
    Started by Guest Patexpat,

    Just a reminder that this is tonight at Wild West Boys starting 10:30 - must admit not 100% sure of what it entails but if there is a bit of naked flesh ....

    • 1 reply
    • 1.4k views
  2. Guest aot87
    Started by Guest aot87,

    Have just read on another site, that in a few weeks all bars in the jomtiem area are to close at 12 midnight. Is this true or is it just another story with no truth to it

    • 5 replies
    • 1.6k views
  3. Here's what La Cage has for you during July:

    • 0 replies
    • 1k views
  4. Started by Gaybutton,

    For those of you not familiar with it, Gay Romeo is one of the most popular gay personals sites and is especially popular with the Thai boys trying to hook up with farang. http://www.gayromeo.com _____ Hello, Guess what we’re doing! We’re giving you a free PLUS subscription. That means for the next months you will be able to benefit from all of the features that other PLUS users have. Why? Well, there are a few good reasons. First and most importantly, we’d like to thank you for being a part of our community. Secondly, we realize that GayRomeo is still one of the smaller communities in your country. And having lots of interesting local users is essen…

    • 3 replies
    • 2.2k views
  5. Started by TotallyOz,

    For the price and consistency, Salt and Pepper Restaurant in Soi Day Night 2 is the best value in Pattaya. The menu is Thai and the owners are easy to deal with. The place is clean and easy to have conversations and watch the street traffic for those heading to Tut Com. The food is good and always prepared well. I normally have the steamed fish which is not on the menu but it is great. They also make a good cup of coffee. The restaurant is directly next to the old Flamingo Hotel and right across from the Mosaik apartments.

    • 14 replies
    • 3.5k views
  6. Guest Astrrro
    Started by Guest Astrrro,

    From the Phukey Gazette: Friday, June 26, 2009 PHUKET CITY: The future of honorary Thai consulates around the world is in doubt following the Thai government’s move to waive tourist visa fees until March 2010. The Thai Ministry of Foreign Affairs on Wednesday announced that as of today all foreigners applying for single-entry tourist visas at Thai embassies, consulates and honorary consulates will be exempt from fees. Some honorary Thai consulates fear the move will cost them millions of baht in lost visa revenue and could result in their closure. Alan Taylor, Honorary Thai Consul in Hull, UK, said that unlike embassies and consulates, the 450 hon…

    • 21 replies
    • 3.1k views
  7. Started by Gaybutton,

    All of a sudden we're getting personal ads posted here. While I have no objection to it at all if people wish to make such posts, I wonder if they are reading this board before they post. This is not a hookups board. I have a feeling some other board somewhere is referring people to this board for hookups or some search engine is sending people this way. I don't know how much, if any, success or satisfaction personal ads posters are going to find here. To me, posting personal ads on this forum makes about as much sense as posting ads for feminine hygiene deodorant on web sites for ceiling fans. They're welcome to try if they wish, but I think they would have muc…

    • 6 replies
    • 2.3k views
  8. I heard a rumor that the owner is converting this into nice apartments. I have not confirmed this but think the location is excellent and would be a great addition to Pattaya. I really like the old group that was at the hotel and if they decide to do apartments, I'm sure they would do it in a wonderful fashion.

    • 1 reply
    • 1.2k views
  9. Guest shockdevil
    Started by Guest shockdevil,

    Does anyone have any idea what it is like to have a layover at the Beijing China Internaitonal Airport? I am hoping that there is internet access available for my laptop and some food shops or something in the transit area of the international terminal. Their website really does not give definitive answers to any questions travelers may have. I saw there was a Premium Lounge there like the one in Hong Kong however, it does not say if you can pay for access to the lounge if you are not traveling in Business or First Class. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

    • 6 replies
    • 2.6k views
  10. Started by TotallyOz,

    If the economy sucks, you can't tell it at Siam Paragon. I went to Bangkok yesterday with the BF as we had to go to Probike to buy some bike shorts, gloves, helmets, etc. We then went to Siam Paragon to see The Transformers and I wanted to see it on the IMax screen. We got there 4 hours early and the movie was already sold out. We got tickets for the regular movie theatre as opposed to the IMAX. It was sold out as well but we found 3 seats available. This was a 5 PM showing. It was I think the largest capacity theatre I have seen anywhere and tickets were 220 baht each. There was not one seat left. We had tickets in the balcony which required us to take a elevato…

    • 8 replies
    • 2k views
  11. The Red Shirt rally that took place a couple days ago in Pattaya, at the junction of Sukhumvit and Soi Khaotalo was entirely peaceful. It caused traffic inconvenience, but there was no other drama. Now the Red Shirts are saying they will start a new round of violence to bring back Thaksin and put him in place as Prime Minister again: _____ More Violence Expected in Future Anti-Govt Protests: Democratic Party Bangkok, June 25 - TNA Thailand’s ruling Democrat Party has received documents relating to anti-government United Front for Democracy against Dictatorship (UDD) members stating that the group will boost the level of violence in their future rall…

    • 0 replies
    • 886 views
  12. Started by TMax,

    Strange request probably but then I'm a strange person, don't even mind if the girls get a good laugh out of this one . Anyone know of a good place (shops, markets etc) to shop for womens clothing (mostly dresses)? Not after the high end fashion stuff but everyday wear but they must sell large sizes (yep it's for me). I'm hitting town in just over a months time and would love to do some shopping as well as my night time playing.

    • 13 replies
    • 2.9k views
  13. Guest aot87
    Started by Guest aot87,

    Looking to get a new pair of glsses while in pattaya, ,can any one recomend a shop to buy a pair

    • 15 replies
    • 4.4k views
  14. I took a taxi yesterday to get to Bangkok to go shopping. I got several quotes and finally just got a guy off the street. He charged 1k each way and was willing to wait for us as we went shopping. To me this seemed low. He paid for tolls each way and waited for us about 5 hours or so in Bangkok. I did tip him well. I am curious for those of you that drive, about how much of his expenses are in gas? How much profit would he make if I didn't tip?

    • 8 replies
    • 1.9k views
  15. Guest travelerjim
    Started by Guest travelerjim,

    NEW PG Weekly Report for June 23, 2009 online: http://www.pgreport.com/ (select June 23rd and click to read) Pattaya News • Bar La Cage: June events • deep splash at dusitD2 baraquda: Candy Man - July 26 • "News" from SuneePlaza.info • Ganymede: a new host bar in Jomtien Complex • Le Café Royale: Terrace Beer Promotion and other news • Liam's Gallery Pattaya • Manhattans Early Dining Menu - June • Mike's all new White Night Restaurant: June Menu and Events • Ozz Bar News • Pattaya Super Model 2009: Violet Night at Wild West Boys • Sam's Mexican & American Grill • Sexy Asian Guys Photo Gallery • Star Boys • "SUMMER MADNESS" and "…

    • 0 replies
    • 943 views
  16. Guest ozyboy
    Started by Guest ozyboy,

    Hi there, Aussie guy, 35yo, fit, tanned with shaved body looking for fun with oter guy whilst staying in Hotel in Bangkok until Sunday. If interested drop me an Email: banyanasia@yahoo.com.au Hopefully we can get together for sum hot sexy fun. Hope to hear back soon.

    • 0 replies
    • 1.4k views
  17. Started by TotallyOz,

    I have been with the boyfriend for 5 years. I adore him and think he is the most amazing person to step into my life in decades (or at least 5 years and in the LOS). We get along well but have little in common (other than we both he is adorable). I love going to bars and hanging out. He loves playing video games and riding fast motorcycles. I am a computer geek and like taking things slow while he always feels the need for speed. I wanted us to do more things together that were special and I envisioned this trip with him on a bicycle for 2 weeks. I asked him about him many months ago and he said he wasn’t interested. We talked about it for a while and he wasn…

    • 20 replies
    • 4k views
  18. Guest carnyx
    Started by Guest carnyx,

    Hey I m a 34 guy who has no experience whatsoever with the gay scene but want to give it a try during my trip to bangkok beginning of July. I would love to visit places like Babylon but feel a bit shy as i never been to such a places before. So i am looking for a mature western guy who could take me for a tour with him. He needs to be gentle and understanding. I am not sure my message belongs here ,sorry if this is not the case.

    • 9 replies
    • 2.9k views
  19. The following appears in the PATTAYA DAILY NEWS: _____ Fugitive US Pedophile Hunted Down in Pattaya A fugitive American serial child abuser, accused of consistently preying on young Cambodian and Thai girls, has been tracked down and arrested, hiding in South Pattaya. The man was caught by police in his rented room in Yensabai Condotel, Pattaya Soi 18, South Pattaya, on June 9, 2009, in which many photos of young girls were found and taken as evidence. The individual, identified as Curtis David Fahlberg, 63, has been under surveillance by Pattaya police since 2006, however, the decisive move to arrest him came with a request from the US Immigration a…

    • 13 replies
    • 3.8k views
  20. Guest Astrrro
    Started by Guest Astrrro,

    Travel from 5 Jan – 30 Apr 2010 Lots of free one way flights for free. With tax that's only 230 baht. Think with a mandatory luggage charge it's 280 baht. So that's only 560 baht for a round trip. There going to go fast. Might be worth booking even if you're not sure you're going. Air Asia

    • 4 replies
    • 1.6k views
  21. Started by PattayaMale,

    Of course I have no idea and it is not for anything but fun that I post this poll.

    • 20 replies
    • 4.6k views
  22. Hi, Well if I have pressed all the right buttons, at the right time, you should have attached two info posters. The first is a reminder/invite for my birthday party on 22nd., and the second is details of our next concert trip on the 27th. Naturally I would love to see you on one of the dates, if not both! I have a few tickets for Mama Mia, the Musical, in Bangkok on Sunday 23rd. AUGUST. They are 2,500 discounted down to only 2147. It's first come, first served. We will be doing the trip by minibus and the cost of a seat will be around 400. As it is the last night of the run,it promises to be an extra good performance with a great party atmosphere. Book now!! …

    • 4 replies
    • 1.3k views
  23. Guest blkorean30
    Started by Guest blkorean30,

    Just checking to see if anyone has ever stayed at these two properties and what were your take on them. I will be staying at both during an upcoming trip to Thailand next month. Thanks for any input you may have. BLK

    • 1 reply
    • 1.7k views
  24. Guest chinesevietnameseboy2
    Started by Guest chinesevietnameseboy2,

    Hi Thailand. I'm a 24 year old Chinese Vietnamese boy. I'd love to travel Thailand. On July10th I'm going to fly to Bangkok. I have 4 day in Thailand. I have no Thai friend. I can't speak Thai (But I'd love to study Thai) My English isn't very good. I just can speak Chinese, Vietnamese, little English. I hope I will have a good time in Thailand on my summer holidays. I'd love to meet Thai friend (Girls,boys,gays... everybody... ). Nice to meet you. Contact me Plz. My yahoo ID: winterboyhn My E-mail: winterboyhn@yahoo.co.uk My pics:

    • 11 replies
    • 3.2k views
  25. Guest blkorean30
    Started by Guest blkorean30,

    hey, were to the thikk guys like myself go and play in bangkok. I read somewhere there's a karaoke bar, anymore spots for thikk guys in their admires throughout Thailand?

    • 6 replies
    • 2k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.