Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Thailand

This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.

  1. Party Night at La Cage

    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
  2. Guest travelerjim
    Started by Guest travelerjim,

    A NEW PG Weekly Report for May 19, 2009 is now available at: http://www.pgreport.com/ (select May 19th and click to read) Pattaya News • A friend will be sadly missed: rest in peace Stanley • Amor Restaurant: "SUMMER MADNESS" and "MANGO MANIA" • Bar La Cage: Wine & Cheese Special and May Events Calendar • Body Language • Copa Showbar present "PGF Rear of the Year 2009 • deep splash at dusitD2 baraquda • Dave Man Club: Thank You Party - Sex & Mans • El Duo special benefit concert: Report and photos • Le Café Royale: Terrace Beer Promotion and other news • Mike's all new White Night Restaurant • Miss Tiffany's Universe 2009: AFP …

    • 0 replies
    • 884 views
  3. Guest taylorsquare
    Started by Guest taylorsquare,

    On my next trip which will be soon,I plan to sidestep the go go s and head over to soi bukhow ,to the gay karoake clubs. I have had an email from a friend telling me what I have been missing all these years on my yearly trips. He said drinks are relatively cheaper,and the guys parade around in normal streetwear. AND best of all,are not gay/effeminate and are usually uni students doing part time work. Apparently a completely different boy from the ones who work in go go s. I did think at first he was talking about Cartier Boyz go go,because thats in soi bukhow way,but no,these clubs are karaoke clubs where you can actually off straight guys,usually young u…

    • 10 replies
    • 2.6k views
  4. If any of you have been reading the Baht-Stop board, you have probably noticed the little skirmish that's been going on between some posters there and me about my restaurant reviews. One of the things being said is that I should stop writing restaurant reviews because I'm not an expert, that I embellish the quality, that most of the restaurants I recommend are lousy, and that I really don't know what I'm talking about. I have nothing personal to gain by writing about my "restaurant finds." Obviously, I already know about them. I write the reviews of restaurants I've tried and enjoyed so that others will know they exist, where they are, what kind of food is served,…

    • 19 replies
    • 3.9k views
  5. The following appears in the PATTAYA DAILY NEWS: For artist conceptions, see: http://www.pattayadailynews.com/shownews.p...NEWS=0000009256 _____ CENTRAL TO OPEN NEW SUPER SHOPPING COMPLEX IN CHONBURI The Central Group is to open a new lavish shopping mall in Chonburi, scheduled for May 29, 2009, to augment its extremely popular Central Festival Pattaya Beach Mall. The new Chonburi mall will cost Bt4.6-billion and cover an area of 165,000m2, housing in the range of 200 shops, which will include Robinson Department Store, Tops Market, PowerBuy and SF Cinema City. The Central Group had earlier put expansion plans on the back-boiler due to the gloomy ec…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.6k views
  6. Guest xstreamlove
    Started by Guest xstreamlove,

    Hi, It has been a while since I posted on here but hope all you lucky guys who get to live in the land of smiles are doing well. I will finally be back in the land of smiles in 2 weeks and wanted to offer too those that cant find certain items there that you might really need from here in the USA. (Please keep it simple and small) I don’t want to carry too much but I am willing to help you out if I can. This really goes out to Gaybutton who really helped me out with his information and guidance when I made my very first trip there. Your kindness has never been forgotten and maybe this time we can meet for a laugh and drink. Also this goes out to gaythailand who…

    • 12 replies
    • 3.1k views
  7. Guest thaiworthy
    Started by Guest thaiworthy,

    I have been writing letters to Boy Special for about a year now. Once a month, I send my original English personal correspondence to a translator based in the U.K. and they send me a letter in Thai Script. I live in the U.S. My boyfriend lives in Samchuk, Suphanburi. He claims there are no internet cafes in Samchuk. I have been to Samshuk once, in 2002 to visit his family, and the only commercial enterprise I noticed was a 7-11. So I believe him. I am stuck with sending letters to him via snail mail only. But that takes 2 weeks in either direction. Using Fedex or any other faster means is cost-prohibitive. It is expensive enough to pay for the translations, which ave…

    • 27 replies
    • 6.7k views
  8. Guest thaiworthy
    Started by Guest thaiworthy,

    I have come to the conclusion that ATM cards are to farangs what cell phones are to Thai boys. You just can't live without 'em. Or so it seems. But I would like to minimize their use since nearly every bank has a fee for them. I already know that Kasikorn Bank purportedly has a free ATM card, probably for use within their own network, but that's not my real issue. I asked this simple question on another forum and got no where. Can you not simply walk into the bank with your passbook during normal operating hours and get cash without incurring a fee? That's it, plain and simple. This question alone has nothing to do with ATM cards. I am trying to find a way to get mon…

    • 18 replies
    • 8.1k views
  9. Started by TotallyOz,

    Do you ever get tired of the same story time and time again? I am able to keep a phone for years without messing it up. How is it possible the BF has constant issues? He didn't ask for a new one, or even to help repair the old one, he just wanted to let me know.

    • 6 replies
    • 2k views
  10. The following appears in the PATTAYA DAILY NEWS: for photos see: http://www.pattayadailynews.com/shownews.p...NEWS=0000009244 _____ NUDE NORWEGIAN THREATENS TO COMMIT HARI KARI IN JOMTIEN “What is it about Pattaya,” one may ask “that it seems to attract the most bizarre examples of humanity imaginable?” This time it was severely intoxicated, nude Norwegian who appeared on a Jomtien hotel balcony on 15 May 2009, at 12.00 pm threatening to leap off, whilst simultaneously praying to God. Yesterday, 15 May, Pol.Lt.Col. Sawai Ong-art, Pattaya Police Investigator [Dong Tan Branch] was notified that a foreigner had apparently gone crazy and having taken o…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  11. In Thailand there has so far been only 2 cases of Swine Flu reported. That doesn't seem to me to be much of a cause for alarm just yet. However, if you do want cause for alarm, how about Chikungunya disease, a viral disease similar to Dengue Fever carried by mosquitoes. There's no shortage of mosquitoes in Thailand and so far over 15,000 cases have been reported. The following appears in the BANGKOK POST: _____ 15,000 Come Down with Mosquito Virus Published: 15/05/2009 An outbreak of Chikungunya disease, a virus spread by mosquitoes, has struck the South with over 15,000 people infected. No fatalities have been reported. Disease Control Depa…

    • 2 replies
    • 1.4k views
  12. Guest taylorsquare
    Started by Guest taylorsquare,

    Just registered for www.gayromeo which turned into planetromeo. I had heard how easy it is to hook up with thai guys etc,but i found it only had a handful of thai guys and mostly farangs . Is this best online site to meet willing thai boys? i love cam4.com but see no thai guys on there.

    • 3 replies
    • 3.6k views
  13. Guest thrillbill
    Started by Guest thrillbill,

    I'd like to order some tank tops/ underwear from 10 Percent or International Male...does anyone know if things ordered through the internet websights arrive here in LOS through the local mailing system? --is there customs or anything of such?

    • 19 replies
    • 3.4k views
  14. Guest dale1
    Started by Guest dale1,

    Greetings, Just over four years ago, a multi-national group of expats in the Pattaya community recognized a need and organized to meet that need – TAKE CARE!! was off and running. With a tremendous amount of effort and good will, TAKE CARE!! has recently reached a significant milestone in its efforts to prevent the spread of HIV/AIDS amongst the staff of gay entertainment venues in the Pattayaland, Sunee Plaza and Jomtien areas. Without missing a distribution in the last four years (every two or three weeks, respectively in high and low season), TAKE CARE!! has been providing a supply of Safe Sex Packs (two condoms and one lubricant sachet packaged with an education…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
  15. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    I got this from another website, but have not found it confirmed anywhere else - so I am not sure how accurate the report is. Seems there was a fire upstairs at Classic Boys (end of Soi Twilight in Bangkok) on Sunday. It did not affect the bar downstairs, but reports say 3 of the boys were killed. If true, it's all very sad, but it highlights how much of a death trap many of the gay bars and clubs are.

    • 5 replies
    • 3.1k views
  16. Guest shebavon
    Started by Guest shebavon,

    From the Global Post Thailand's front page horror show Academics try to tame Thai newspapers' taste for gruesome page-one photos By Patrick Winn - GlobalPost Published: May 13, 2009 08:01 ET Updated: May 13, 2009 09:56 ET -A +A BANGKOK — Each morning, Thailand’s newspaper racks offer a gallery of gore. Few days pass without a corpse, face-down and blood-soaked, appearing on Thai newspapers’ front pages. Equally common are accident scenes, with unlucky drivers spilling lifelessly from their totaled cars. The most recent Sunday edition of popular newspaper Khao Sod decorated its front page with this sensational cocktail: a meth dealer …

    • 1 reply
    • 1.4k views
  17. Guest travelerjim
    Started by Guest travelerjim,

    The NEW PG Weekly Report for May 12, 2009 is now available: http://www.pgreport.com/ (select May 12th and click to read) Pattaya News • Amor Restaurant: "SUMMER MADNESS" and "MANGO MANIA" • Bar La Cage: Wine & Cheese Special and May Events Calendar • Body Language • Copa Showbar present "PGF Rear of the Year 2009 • deep splash at dusitD2 baraquda • Dave Man Club: Thank You Party - Sex & Mans • El Duo special benefit concert: Report and photos • Le Café Royale news • Mike's all new White Night Restaurant • Miss Tiffany's Universe 2009 • Number One Boys • Ozz Bar News • Pattaya Gay Festival 2009 events announced • Pattaya …

    • 0 replies
    • 994 views
  18. Guest lvdkeyes
    Started by Guest lvdkeyes,

    As of June 1st, BBC Entertainment channel will be dropped from True Visions. I called for an explanation and was told that the contract was up and it would be replaced with AXN Beyond by popular demand. What populace demanded it I don't know. I surely wasn't polled. BBC Entertainment has many programs that I enjoy. I looked up AXN Beyond and found nothing I would be interested to watch.

    • 16 replies
    • 2.3k views
  19. Guest hans030
    Started by Guest hans030,

    I read that most boys working in a host bar or gogo bar are straight. But are there any bars (host and gogo) in Pattaya were also work boys who are (really) gay? Can you give me some advice about what bars I have to go in Pattaya to find a (really) gay boy? Are the feminine boys normally gay or isn't that a rule? Can I ask the mamasan to tell me who is gay/straight? Does he/she know about this? Thanks you for your advice. Hans

    • 1 reply
    • 1.2k views
  20. Guest Patexpat
    Started by Guest Patexpat,

    Here is something a little different entertainment this coming Sunday night - and the owner tells me that there are ten models coming down from Bangkok, so hopefully something to drool over!

    • 0 replies
    • 981 views
  21. Only two weeks into Mike's all new White Night Set Menu and already the new presentation is proving popular. We have now expanded the choice and introduced a new Mushroom Medley Starter and a wonderful new healthy Vegetable Soup, courtesy of Pattaya's very own celebrity Physician, Dr. Iain Corness. Our Main course choice has also been expanded with the addition of some real comfort food; A traditional Cottage Pie and Sausages in Onion Gravy now compliment the hit of the new presentation, the stunning Roast Beef. To finish a refreshing individual Summer Pudding is our new desert option awaiting your aproval. Don't forget we are open all day, every day, offering a…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  22. The following appears in the PATTAYA DAILY NEWS: for photos, see: http://www.pattayadailynews.com/shownews.p...NEWS=0000009199 _____ PATTAYA – MYSTERY WOMAN GIVES BIRTH IN THE RAIN – CRIES FOR HELP IGNORED On the 12th May a distressed Thai woman holding her new born baby cried for help outside the Sattahip police station from 2:00 in the morning. Police on duty ignored her, believing her cries to be emanating from a nearby spirit house. Mother and baby were eventually discovered at 7:00 am and after several hours of persuasion, mother reluctantly agreed to release the new born to the care of the rescue team for treatment at hospital. Sergeant …

    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
  23. Guest kjun12
    Started by Guest kjun12,

    Gaybutton, at one time you had an article on how to obtain a drivers license in Thailand. I cannot find it on this site. Do you still have it?

    • 12 replies
    • 3.5k views
  24. Guest taylorsquare
    Started by Guest taylorsquare,

    Again I read on thaivisa.com that several Swedes have been arrested in Stockholm for alleged child sex crimes whilst in Thailand,alleged with boys. Undercover Swedes police were watching him apparently. Only a few months ago arrests were made in Australia of several alleged offenders who frequented Pattaya one newspaper alleged one was a frequent internet user. All are alleged,they have not come to trials yet,interesting to see the undercover Australian and lately the Swede Officers waited for their citizens to return before arresting them and will go on trial in their own country. Obviously they have evidence in both cases otherwise arrests could not be mad…

    • 0 replies
    • 980 views
  25. One of the more common methods of larceny I read about, including an article today, is someone takes a prostitute, whether male, female, TV, or whatever (usually picked up on Beach road or Walking Street) to his room. Then the thief puts some sort of drug into the victim's drink. In a short while the victim passes out and remains unconscious for hours. By the time the victim wakes up, the thief is long gone, along with the victim's valuables. What drug(s) are these thieves using to do that? Where do they get it?

    • 14 replies
    • 3.4k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.