Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Thailand

This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.

  1. Started by PattayaMale,

    For those that use the Pattaya by pass when coming or going to the airport, should know that they are making some changes to the flow of traffic. The by pass which consists of a 2 lane road on each side of the train tracks currently has traffic going both directions on each side. Beginning June 8 (I think the sign said) it will become one way on each side. The east side will travel south, and the west side will travel north. They are re painting signs and arrows on the road as well as warning signs, but now it is confusing since some places signs all ready say one way. It might have been a good idea to cover the signs up until the 8th to avoid some confusion...…

    • 6 replies
    • 2.2k views
  2. Guest Patexpat
    Started by Guest Patexpat,

    Driving in to work this morning I spotted a red shirt camp being set up on the waste ground at the junction of Soi Khao Talo and Sukhumvit - and I believe a camp has also been set up in North Pattaya ... This does not bode well I feel ......

    • 3 replies
    • 1.2k views
  3. Guest travelerjim
    Started by Guest travelerjim,

    NEW PG Weekly Report for June 16, 2009 now available: http://www.pgreport.com/ select June 16th and click to read) Pattaya News • Bar La Cage: June events • dusitD2 baraquda pattaya’s Talents wins Mixologist Awards • deep splash at dusitD2 baraquda: "Away to Norway" • "Face of Sunee Plaza" from SuneePlaza.info • Ganymede: a new host bar in Jomtien Complex • Le Café Royale: Terrace Beer Promotion and other news • Liam's Gallery Pattaya • Manhattans Early Dining Menu - June • Mike's all new White Night Restaurant: June Menu and Events • Oscars Quiz Night for Thais4Life: REPORT • Ozz Bar News • Pattaya Super Model 2009: Violet Night at…

    • 0 replies
    • 865 views
  4. Started by TotallyOz,

    I went to Krazy Dragon the other night for a while. They had many dancers on the tables that were moving around. Since there were few customers when I was there, I had the attention of quite a few boys. I found one boy in the place I thought was really cute and bought him a drink. 99 baht for a drink is a very reasonable price. I didn't see a charge higher than that for his drink as compared to mine. Krazy has a very laid back atmosphere. The music was no so loud and I was able to have a conversation with the guy I was talking to. The mixture of boys was everything from older guys to a few twinks. All seemed to be over 18. Most were showing off …

    • 0 replies
    • 1.4k views
  5. Guest blkorean30
    Started by Guest blkorean30,

    Hey guys,Email I'm a blk guy in his 30, thick build from the USA, but living in South Korea, working as a ESL teacher, I'm traveling to Thailand in July for my summer break. I'm curious to know, how the Thai people view blk people? For the most part I will be traveling alone. And so I want to know if I'm gonna be "alone" or if people will be receptive and friendly. Also going to stay in Bangkok, and then on to Phuket and maybe up to Mae Hong Son. Might also be interested in a guide for part of my trip, so if you know of one, or are one. let me know. Thanks

    • 10 replies
    • 2.9k views
  6. Started by TotallyOz,

    A friend from Canada asked me to look at this place today for him. I did that and I thought it was nice. The rooms were spacious and clean. If you are staying for a short stay, they clean the rooms daily. The pool seems a bit small but it was nice. Apparently, some of the rooms are condo and owned by others and some are rented. All in all I thought the place was the nicest Serviced Apartments I have seen in Pattaya. They are much larger than the Mosaik. They are also more expensive. Has anyone had any experience in bringing back boys to this place? Any issues? What about management? Easy to deal with? Professional?

    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
  7. Guest GaySacGuy
    Started by Guest GaySacGuy,

    I am currently in the US, and return to Thailand on July 2. I have been reading about many quarentines and flight delays due to the inspections for swine flu on flights into Japan and China. I will be flying United via Narita Japan. Has anyone flown through Japan recently?? If so, could you let us know what the delays/inspections/etc. that may have happened when you arrived in Japan. Thanks in advance for any info!!

    • 22 replies
    • 4.3k views
  8. Started by TotallyOz,

    Definition: 1. rice queen A homosexual male of non-Asian descent who is predominantly attracted to Asian males. Contrary to derisive stereotype, rice queens may fall within a wide age range, as may the objects of their physical and romantic attraction. The professed rice queen does not necessarily project a racist ideal of the submissive Asian onto his desired partner, though cases of this kind of projection do exist. Moreover, relationships between rice queens and potato queens in which the Asian partner enacts the sexual bottom role are not inevitably plagued by an unequal or exploitative power dynamic. Nor does rice queen status necessarily signal an Orientalist …

    • 5 replies
    • 3.1k views
  9. Started by Gaybutton,

    Let's see if the following article comes as a major shock to anyone. If nothing else, it may give you your little laugh. The following appears in PATTAYA ONE: _____ Pattaya Beach Cleared of over 100 Suspected Prostitutes In the early hours of Thursday Morning a one-off clean-up operation on Pattaya Beach took place whereby officers were given orders to round-up as many suspected prostitutes as possible. During the 2 hour operation a total of 105 people were arrested including 103 women and 2 transsexuals. They were all packed into a processing room at Pattaya Police Station and paid fines of between 100 and 200 Baht and were then sent on their way …

    • 6 replies
    • 2.1k views
  10. Unnnnnnnnnnnbelievable! This just keeps getting better and better. I promise you, I don't make these things up. The following appears in the PATTAYA DAILY NEWS: for photos, see: http://www.pattayadailynews.com/shownews.p...NEWS=0000009467 _____ PATTAYA - Thai Man Accused of Impersonating Police and Extorting Money From Paedophiles At 1:00 pm on the 12th June 2009 Pattaya police announced the arrest of a Thai man for impersonating a police official and extorting money from a suspected paedophile. Police Major General Koson Paowes, Police Lieutenant Colonel Greetha Tunkanaruk and Police Lieutenant Colonel Ormsin Sook Karnkah of the Children, Ju…

    • 10 replies
    • 3.1k views
  11. Guest shockdevil
    Started by Guest shockdevil,

    I found some old videos on my computer while I was cleaning it off for my next trip. Here is a video from the Songkran celebration in Bangkok Thailand near Sala Daeng BTS and Silom Road on 13 April 2009. It would be cool to see other poster's videos from Songkran. This was my first time and I had a great time. I can't wait until next year. Enjoy!

    • 3 replies
    • 1.3k views
  12. The following appears in the BANGKOK POST: _____ No Witch-Hunt, Says Lands Department Foreign Ownership Debate Intensifies By: KANANA KATHARANGSIPORN Published: 15/06/2009 The Lands Department does not have a policy to scrutinise acquisitions in which illegal use of Thai nominees on behalf of foreigners is suspected, says director-general Anuwat Maytheewibulwut. Land ownership revocation cases mostly occur when a complaint or conflict is brought to the department's attention, he said. "Each year there are 5.5 million land-related transactions handled by the department and we receive around 1,000 complaints," he said. "We have no time to …

    • 0 replies
    • 1.4k views
  13. Started by TotallyOz,

    I had the chance to check out this new bar in Sunee Plaza tonight. I was very impressed in many ways. First the staff was friendly and accommodating. The drinks were average price for the area. The decorations were upbeat and classy. There was plenty of light to see the boys. The boys were a nice mix of gay boys, ladyboys and manly boys. I didn't see anyone obviously underage in the place. Of all the bars I have been in Sunee this trip, this place had the most boys on stage. I counted over 25 at one point. The bathroom was clean and smelled nice. There was no cigarette smoking when I was there. I didn't ask about the off fee but I will go back…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
  14. Started by TotallyOz,

    I saw several new projects that I had not seen before that were built and now ready for occupancy in Pattaya. I am curious as to what the market is like in Pattaya. It seems like a bad market to buy anything in most places in the world. Is the same not true for Pattaya? I went to the Avenue for bowling and saw the place directly behind the Avenue that had a sign saying starting at 2 million baht. That is for a small studio. That seems high even for Pattaya. What is going rate for meter here? Are things on the market for long periods? Has construction continued on the major projects or are things slowing down?

    • 2 replies
    • 1.5k views
  15. The following appears in the BANGKOK POST: _____ US removes Laos, Cambodia from trade blacklist By: AFP Washington - US President Barack Obama removed Laos and Cambodia from a trade blacklist, opening the way for US loans to companies doing business in the former US adversaries. The United States has been boosting ties with both Southeast Asian nations. But the decision on Laos was sharply criticised by campaigners for the country's Hmong minority, which says it faces persecution. In brief declarations issued late on Friday after all major news broadcasts had ended for the weekend, Obama said Cambodia and Laos had each "ceased to be a Marxist-Le…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  16. Started by TotallyOz,

    I made my way into Sunee Plaza last night for a bit before I went to some clubs and discos. The streets were not as packed as I thought they would be. The stages were more bare than I expected. I did not get time to go into all the bars but I did get into 3. All 3 were fairly quite and even though they had boys on stage, there were not as many as I have seen. Most of the boys said that times were hard and few customers. The farangs I spoke to said that the boys seemed to be hurting with the economy. Several boys I have been friends with for a while were not around and I was told they went home to their family. It seems that when times are hard, the family is alway…

    • 4 replies
    • 1.6k views
  17. Started by TotallyOz,

    The BF had a birthday today and I flew in to see him. He is so adorable on this birthday and since it is a once a year treat to see him on his best behavior, I had to spend some time with him. He picked a few friends and they all went bowling. I am still tired from the over Atlantic trip so I skipped the bowling. The BF wanted to go to Hollywood. Great place and great music. The show was live and excellent. It is mostly straight and not the nice gay mix it was at the old location. We then wanted to try Nab disco as it is fairly new and it was White Party night. Our group went and the place was packed. They had reserved us a table up front and I was one of th…

    • 3 replies
    • 2.6k views
  18. Guest aot87
    Started by Guest aot87,

    How is the charge of 150 bht going to work, will it come of the end fee or will it be added to your amount

    • 57 replies
    • 18.4k views
  19. I had taken this trip the last time I was flying and the plane was horrible. The seats were not International business class seats but regular USA business class seats. That is not what most pay for and no one was happy about it. It looks like NWA/Delta went back to the older configuration on this route. It is now an A330-200 aircraft with the same telescoping seats as the larger 747. Looks like NWA got the picture. Perhaps they swap in and out between the 2? But, I have been told by 3 who used this route that the larger seats format are back.

    • 2 replies
    • 1.9k views
  20. Guest travelerjim
    Started by Guest travelerjim,

    NEW PG Weekly Report for June 9, 2009 now available: http://www.pgreport.com/ (select June 9th and click to read) Pattaya News • Mick from Café Royale • Funny Boys is 5 Years Old: REPORT AND PHOTOS • A "White Party" at NAB • Bar La Cage: June events • deep splash at dusitD2 baraquda: "Away to Norway" • Le Café Royale: Terrace Beer Promotion and other news • Liam's Gallery Pattaya • Manhattans Early Dining Menu - June • Mike's all new White Night Restaurant: June Menu and Events • Open Auditions for "A Fatal Combination": Tuesday, June 16, 2009 • Oscars Quiz Night for Thais4Life: Change of day for June only • Ozz Bar News • Sam's Me…

    • 0 replies
    • 898 views
  21. Guest buckeroo2
    Started by Guest buckeroo2,

    I have noticd a few closures in my neighborhood - Office Boy has ben closed since I arrived about 10 days ago. There is a new name painted on the window but no activity - dark and closed. I also noticed that Allen's BF Ken's "The Little Mango" restaurant has been closed the past 4 nights - there are no signs posted - so I am not sure if it closed as a business decision or if the closure is related to Allen's latest illness. Also Chili Pepper Restaurant - on South Pattaya Rd near Center Condo has a large sign posted that they are closed until November - it is way quiet around Pattaya - more so than past low seasons.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.5k views
  22. Guest TheVenue
    Started by Guest TheVenue,

    Weekend 12-14 June Friday 12th June : Regular Full Cabaret Show Starting 10pm..No Cover..Value Drinks Prices Saturday 13th June: Semi Private Function 7-30pm Ole - Ole Fiesta Party with Steps and Rhythm..No Venue Show Last Few ticket available 550 Baht including Mexican Buffet Contact Stepahanie Morehouse Phone 0895 444 842 E-mail info@steps-and-rhythm.com Any remaining seats may be available at The Door. Sunday 14th June : Regular Opening Revival Show Starting 10pm..No Cover..Value Drinks Prices Apologies no Willie and Mandy this week, back on the 21st June www.thevenuejometien.com

    • 0 replies
    • 1.3k views
  23. Guest PattayaPlayers
    Started by Guest PattayaPlayers,

    Tuesday, June 16, 2009 Open Auditions for "A Fatal Combination" Pattaya Players (home of Pattaya's Professional Amateurs) is proud to announce open auditions for its next performance: "A Fatal Combination" by Peter DePietro. There are parts for 6 males, 6 females and two extras. The auditions will be held at Indian By Nature Restaurant on Thappraya Road in Jomtien at 6:30 PM on Tuesday, June 16, 2009. The production will also be hosted at Indian By Nature Restaurant as a dinner theater experience. The performance dates will be September 4-5, 2009. All interested parties both talent-wise and back stage should plan on attending. Synopsis of play: A flam…

    • 2 replies
    • 1.5k views
  24. Started by PattayaMale,

    This mall which is right on Beach Road and Second Road and before Center Road is to open Jan. 23. Many sales will be going on. There also will be a parade at 4pm down 2nd road announcing the opening. It is amazing to see Pattaya grow so fast. The Avenue Mall opened and still has many open spaces after I believe 2 years. The Avenue was promoted as an upscale open mall. I enjoy going to the movies there and shopping at Villa Market. This new Central Mall will also have a cinema complex. No matter which cinema complex I go to, at Big C or Avenue, there are few people. Oh and by the way, the new mall will enforce the no smoking ban just like all the other mall…

    • 37 replies
    • 7k views
  25. Actor David Carradine Found Dead in Bangkok The Associated Press 06/04/2009 BANGKOK—Actor David Carradine, star of the 1970s TV series "Kung Fu" who also had a wide-ranging career in the movies, has been found dead in the Thai capital, Bangkok. A spokesman for the U.S. Embassy, Michael Turner, confirmed the death of the 72-year-old actor. He says Carradine died either late Wednesday or early Thursday, but he could not provide further details out of consideration for his family. The Web site of the newspaper The Nation cited unidentified police sources as saying Carradine was found Thursday hanged in his luxury hotel room and is believed to have commi…

    • 21 replies
    • 4.8k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.