Gay Thailand
This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.
Subforums
11,067 topics in this forum
-
How would you like to be the farang engaged to this gal? Of course, every so often we see a boy or two with similar ideas. The following appears in the PATTAYA DAILY NEWS For photos, see: http://www.pattayadailynews.com/shownews.p...NEWS=0000009692 _____ POLICE INVESTIGATION PROVES FERTILE At 02.30 on 8th July 2009 a Thai woman identified as Miss Tawin Poungkum aged 35, residing at 1/1 Moo 9, Yangkun, Nongreua, Konkaan Province, made a report to a Pattaya police investigator. Pol. Lt. Col. Reungwit Rakchart that she was robbed by two men of 240,000 baht. This was later proved to be a lie. The woman alleged that on leaving her home, located on Soi…
-
I need to get use to the new board and I imagine some changes will still be made. Pictures come out as red X At the very bottom of the page after reading the messages I use to click on the forum so I would go back to the main page of that forum. Now the "go" is missing. Also posting a new topic is just guessing which button to press as nothing is marked
-
- 0 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
-
I had been buying instant coffee form at home consumption but it really tastes like crap. So I figure I'll bring this little plastic thingy that you put a coffee and and a filter in, then pour hot water and you have a cup of coffee. I didn't look closely but I assume that you can buy ground coffee at most supermarkets (or the it's beans that can be ground at the store). Is it easy to buy small #2 coffee filters or should I bring my own? How much do the filters cost cause maybe I'll bring my own? Any places where you can buy good coffee but has lower prices than competitors? PS I don't have a kitchen but have a fridge and water heater.
-
Will be arriving too late for the Bell Bus. Is there a late night bus (after 11PM) from the airport to Pattaya?
-
Thai banks always close on July 1 for a mid-year accounting day. This year is no exception. All banks in Thailand will be closed Wednesday, this week. ATMs will be working, but if you are expecting an international money transfer, you won't get it until Thursday, July 2. The banks will close again on Tuesday, July 7 for Asarnha Bucha Day.
-
Mike's All New White Night, is now on its 7th menu change since May. Recent additions are the Chilli Con Carne, Pan-fried Chicken thigh with Green Peppercorn and Mustard sauce, and the very popular Roast Duck breast with an Orange and Mango sauce. On the desert selection the Summer Pudding continues to be the favourite and the English style Pancakes served with sugar and fresh lime wedges, are mouth watering! At only 190B for two courses and just 250B for four courses it really is terrific value for money. Let me also remind you that we are currently open from 9.30am every day for Breakfast and we stay open through to 10pm. See you soon, Mike & the Team…
-
Two stories here. We've got one in which a farang decided a great way to spend the evening is to be dancing naked in the streets. The second is about a farang who has a Thai wife, and another wife back in the UK, and he also has an interesting way to try getting out of his bar bill: The following appears in the PATTAYA DAILY NEWS: for photos, see: http://www.pattayadailynews.com/shownews.p...NEWS=0000009670 _____ TWO-TIMING BRITISH DRUNK AND DANCING NAKED TOURIST ATTRACT ATTENTION ON PATTAYA BEACH In the early hours of 6th July 2009, a male foreigner was reported to be dancing naked on Pattaya beach opposite Soi 8, 500 meters away from the police …
-
The room that I rent in Pattaya has one of those standard brown blankets that aren't very comfy. At home I have a duvet cover which I put over a comforter. I was thinking of bring the duvet cover to Thailand to put over the brown blanket. Is this workable or are they really only meant to be put over a down comforter. Another issue is that the duvet i have is for a double bed and measures 6 feet wide, thought it was smaller but just measured it. The blanket inPattaya is for a queen bed which is certain;y widewr than my bed at home but don't know the blanket size. Will this present a problem. Or should I just buy one in Pattaya? If so where, Big C, H…
-
- 26 replies
- 6.2k views
-
-
Skype To Thai Landlines and Mobiles Good deal if you call frequently, only $5.99/mo. Unlimited calls (subject to fair usage policy).
-
Things sure changes since my last visit to Sunee. Several bars closed and others have started. The gogo scene is not as thriving as it once was. The streets seem quiet. Many of the boys had to switch bars as theirs closed. From what I have seen: Most of the boys from Minou and Sundance are now at Villa Rouge. Most of the Jim Jimmy James boys are at Tom Yum. Most of the boys from Nice Boys have shuffled around to all the bars. I have heard that many went to Crazy Dragon but the 2 nights I was there this trip, I didn't see them. I am also an early bird so they may not have showed up yet.
-
I like LOS in low season. This time have had the 747-Combi from Amsterdam - in business class this time 50 per cent empty. Arrived monday morning. Airport was empty. One booth alone for me at immigration. My luggage was the third. At customs a friendly good morning and i not needed more than 8 min. from the plane till the first change of money. Nice young driver was waiting for me. Monday i started slowly but yesterday lots of action. Eurasia Serviced Appartments are very good for me. Has elevator and nice pool. Room is big and clean. Will return. Afternoon first fun in sansuk with friend and .....i dont know it was to dark In the evening i spent all time in Up2U Bar…
-
- 6 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
Where do you guys go for shoe/sneaker/sandal repair in Pattaya? Shoemaker in the USA just quoted ridicuclous prices for a cheap sandal and what appears to be a extremely minor sneaker repair.
-
gaythailand.com audience: Come to Candle Paradise Spa now to enjoy 500B discount offer while purchasing Premium VIP Coupon Set (90mins x 5), valued at 4000B. Valid until 31 July. Get off from the stresses & hassles. Simply unwind & relax yourself, indulging in our spa therapy â You will feel the most relaxing & enjoyable moment from us! Make your reservation now by calling 02-251-1009 or via our web site http://www.cpspa-bkk.com
-
One of life's little embarrassing moments. For some strange reason, I don't think this guy is a member of MENSA. Maybe he knew about the 4th of July holiday for Americans and first, a little early, celebrated the fourth with a fifth . . . The following appears in the PATTAYA DAILY NEWS: for photos, see: http://www.pattayadailynews.com/shownews.p...NEWS=0000009641 _____ Thief Falls Asleep on the Job in Pattaya A thief broke into the house of a prosecuting attorney in the evening of 2nd July 2009, but instead of getting away with a lucrative haul of money and valuables, the sleepy thief dozed off. As he woke up he was discovered by the house maid an…
-
Dear User, Due to unforeseeable technical problems, our service is currently unavailable. We are working hard to find a solution and to restore our regular service as soon as possible. Unfortunately because of the complexity of the situation it is not possible for us to say how long this will take. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and we look forward to having everything back up and running for you in the near future. Kind regards, Your GayRomeo Team More News: 2009-07-02 16:00 -- According to the operator of our data center, there had been a fire alarm which in turn caused a shutdown of the air condition. As temperature in the serve…
-
- 2 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
Every Monday Lucky Draw at Poseidon Restaurant in Jomtien Complex Any Guest who pays on SATURDAY and / or SUNDAY , be that cash, by credit card or hotel ledger ( vouchers & bonus point card excepted ) a bill at the Poseidon restaurant for 1,000 Baht or more , is eligible to receive a lucky draw ticket. If the bill is 2,000 Baht, the guest can receive 2 tickets, and so on ( the more tickets one person has, the higher is the chance of winning !) . The 1. prize is a fabulous 6 – Course Gourmet Set Menu ( food only ) for 1 person at Casa Pascal Restaurant. The 2. prize is a 4 – Course “ Pascal’s fantastic Set Menu “ for 1 pers…
-
- 0 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
Guys - asking for the appropriate action here. I off'd a guy from a bar (cannot remember which one) in the street of Surawong - u all know it! I asked mammasan his age and then asked him and they both confirmed 20. When back to Hotel not allowed (and rightly so) as age was 17. I was really pissed off. I know I should have asked for ID but as I am blind as a bat without my glasses (sic). I sent him on his way BUT went back to the bar and told them what I thought. I was naturally shown indifference. My question is "what is the appropriate action" - should I just forget it (even though it may have been a setup) or should I raise pure hell over this. Your advise is…
-
I have not been able to get on to http://www.thailandout.com for the last couple of days. I get a note saying my browser can not find the site. Although this is primarily a site geared towards younger Thais, I wonder if any readers know what might have happened to it.
-
I assume this is easy to do at the Embassy in Bangkok. Right? Mine expires in early 2012. No need to do it now in the USA, right?
-
July 01~15 Gourmet Set Menu House Champagne *** Amuse Bouche *** White Wine Cackle Berry Chardonnay, Australia 2004 Crabmeat and spicy Prawn with Avocado Salad *** Spinach Cream Soup *** White Asparagus with Hollandaise Sauce *** Lime Sherbet with Vodka *** Red Wine Chalk Hill Blue Angoves, Shiraz Cabernet, Australia,2007 Salmon Roulade with Seiho Scallops and Truffle Butter Sauce -or- Roasted Duck Breast stuffed with Apples and dried Prunes *** Berry Parfait with Tropical Fruits Garnishing -or- Selection of premium international Cheese *** Coffee or Tea…
-
- 0 replies
- 965 views
-
-
Yesterday I caught an ad on Thai TV about a new internet service. I didn't understand it, of course, but when I went to Lotus on Thepasit, lo and behold, there was a kiosk there promoting it. It's called True Online, claims to not need a telephone line, has speeds up to 8mbps, and free (for 3 months) wifi connections throughout Thailand. All this for under 600 bant/month. the rest of the brochure is in techyspeak and I can't understand exactly what they're offering or how the connection is delivered. Calling their info line yielded 15 minutes of music after being told by some English speaking Thai service rep to hold the line. I gave up. Has anyone here any…
-
When I read on these web sites "My Boyfriend" what do they mean. I would have thought a Guy who has constantly got his hand out for money for doing very little is a sponger no more that a kept Escort. I personally have been keeping Boys for years and spoiling them as I would do my son no doubt, and asked for very little in return apart from sex when I want it. I have also found over the years the more you spoil them and the more money you give them the less they respect you, they just suck up to you more if you continue to had out cash. So to find the happy medium I now make sure my boy special goes to college does his chores and keeps his room clean i…
-
These prices look pretty good. Haven't looked closely for hidden charges since I'm not flying from london but figured I'd pass this on. West East Travel
-
NEW PG Weekly Report for June 30, 2009 now online... http://www.pgreport.com/ (select June 30th and click to read) Pattaya News • Bar La Cage: July events • Ganymede in Jomtien: 50/50 Promotion • Independence Day Jazz Night at Manhattans • Le Café Royale: Terrace Beer Promotion and other news • "News" from SuneePlaza.info • One year at Memories Music Bar • Oscars: Quiz Night for Thais4Life • Ozz Bar News • Sam's Mexican & American Grill: July specials • Sexy Asian Guys Photo Gallery • Showtime at Sawadee Boys • Star Boys • "SUMMER MADNESS" at Amor Restaurant • SUNEE NEWS Bangkok News • Balcony's July Promotions • …