Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Thailand

This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.

  1. Guest xiandarkthorne
    Started by Guest xiandarkthorne,

    If only there'd had a poll like this for me to see back when I first came to LOS...*sigh Xian PS Feel free to post where you think a newbie SHOULD look for true love in LOS.

    • 13 replies
    • 2.8k views
  2. Guest lvdkeyes
    Started by Guest lvdkeyes,

    Tonight three of us ate at a new Vietnamese restaurant: Nusa Terrace in front of the Nusa Playa Hotel & Spa on Jomtien Beach Road, Soi 14. It is about half way between the two police boxes. As you are going north (with the sea on your right) it is right after POO STORY restaurant. It is hard to see the Nusa sign going that way. The place just opened June 11th. It is a smart sleek looking restaurant with outside and inside dining. All of the dishes range from 80-120 baht. The portions are small enough that you can order an array for a variety of flavors. We had, fresh spring rolls, fried Imperial rolls, green papaya salad, some little pork pieces on toothpicks,…

    • 6 replies
    • 1.5k views
  3. Started by PattayaMale,

    A Christian group decided it needed to come to Pattaya "the greatest sex city" and put on a concert at a local bar. The invited crowd was Christian and just drank coke. At the end of the concert the band began praying to God to save the city.............. Bluetree Group

  4. Started by TotallyOz,

    The Puea Thai Party has ridden to a major victory in the Sakon Nakhon by-election on the back of fugitive former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra. The rival Bhumjaithai Party was humbled before the popularity of the former prime minister in the northeastern province yesterday. Just 90 minutes after counting began at 4pm, with Puea Thai candidate Anurak Boonson ahead with a healthy lead over rival Pitak Chansri, Bhumjaithai Party leader Chavarat Charnvirakul called a press conference to concede defeat. The unofficial results released last night after all votes were counted showed Mrs Anurak sweeping all five districts in Constituency 3, winning 103,277 vote…

    • 7 replies
    • 1.8k views
  5. Started by Gaybutton,

    Last night was the final night for the Rock Hard bar in Jomtien Complex. The story I'm getting is there simply was not enough customers to sustain the business. From what I understand the closing is permanent. I hope the owner somehow manages to reopen, but it doesn't look that way. It's really sad to see what's happening to the bar scene in Pattaya. Not too many years ago the bars were consistently packed. Now you're lucky in many of the bars if you even see anyone in there besides yourself.

    • 11 replies
    • 2.5k views
  6. Started by TotallyOz,

    In another thread it was suggested I rent a bicycle for my friend and ride around Pattaya. I asked my hotel for places that rented bikes and they did not find any place in Pattaya. Anyone know of shops that rent bicycles? The motorcycle rentals are on every corner but I have been unable to find a good bicycle shop.

    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
  7. Started by TotallyOz,

    Strike halts all SRT trains By: BangkokPost.com Published: 22/06/2009 at 10:21 AM The labour union of the State Railway of Thailand (SRT) began a nationwide strike on Monday in protest against the state enterprise's restructuring plan. Labour union president Sawit Kaewwan said all SRT employees had stopped working, halting all rail services across the country. The employees oppose the SRT's plan to allow a private company to manage the operation, he said. The labour union had previously submitted a proposal to the SRT board on ways to improve organisation and solve debt problems. The board's privatisation plan would lead to higher fares, he said. …

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  8. At the time of this post, the exchange rates are as follows: US Dollar: 33.92 Euro: 47.08875 British Pound: 55.665 Australian Dollar: 26.97125 Canadian Dollar: 29.6675 The following appears in THE NATION: _____ 'Worst over for economy but recovery not visible' By Chamnan Noisamran The Nation Published on June 22, 2009 BOT chief Tarisa says she is opposed to using foreign-exchange reserves to stimulate growth. The economy has seen through the worst but a recovery has not yet come to pass, the Bank of Thailand governor said. In a special interview, Tarisa Watanagase said, "The Thai economy has bottomed out…

    • 0 replies
    • 890 views
  9. Guest TOQ
    Started by Guest TOQ,

    IT'S MONDAY NIGHT http://krazy-dragon.com

    • 0 replies
    • 871 views
  10. Started by TotallyOz,

    We are going to be working on upgrading the Forum Software this week. There should be no disruption in the forums but just in case, I wanted to let everyone know the process. First we make a backup of the forums. Then we will install the new software and put in all the old posts and make sure everything is transferred over. It all sounds pretty easy to me but having dealt with programmers for years, I never know what to expect and will apologize in advance for any inconvenience.

    • 0 replies
    • 868 views
  11. I had asked about the bowling next to the cinema in the new shopping mall. No one had been so I went with the BF today. Some good news to report. They didn't have the obnoxiously loud music that Blu has. The lanes are nice and the place is well lit. The cost is lower than Blu as well. The games are 80 baht a game up until 2 PM each day. On weekdays they stay 80 baht until 5PM. At 2PM on weekends and 5PM on weekdays, the games go to 100 baht per game. They have a great special that I'll be taking advantage of. You can go at 11PM and bowl until 2AM for 200 baht per person. I think this is a great deal and will be doing this soon. They do have fo…

    • 0 replies
    • 904 views
  12. Battered Tourism Sector Seeks Urgent Government Help BANGKOK, June 17 (TNA)- Amid a sharp drop in tourist arrivals to Thailand, the country’s tourism agencies were alarmed and strongly urging the government to provide urgent measures to rescue the beleaguered industry. Tosaporn Thepbutr, deputy-chairman of Committee on Tourism and Sports, said the Association of Domestic Travel (ADT), the Thai-Chinese Tourism Alliance Association (TCTA) and Thailand-Japan Tourism Promotion Association on Tuesday submitted a complaint letter to the committee. They charged that although the government had announced tourism as a national priority, to date no concrete mea…

    • 4 replies
    • 1.4k views
  13. Guest voldemar
    Started by Guest voldemar,

    Can you,please,tell me whether overnight visitors are allowed in Marriott hotel (near Royal garden plaza in Pattaya)? Thanks.

    • 10 replies
    • 2.1k views
  14. The following appears in PATTAYA ONE: For photos, see: http://www.pattayaone.net/news/2009/june/news_15_06_52.shtml _____ Transsexual Demands that He is Sent Back to Prison to Resume a Relationship with an Inmate A bizarre story now from Chonburi Police Station located 60kms from Pattaya. Police Colonel Nopadon is in charge of the station and was the former chief of Police here in Pattaya. On Monday Afternoon, Khun Anatsanan aged 21, a transsexual residing here in Pattaya presented himself to officers at the station and claimed he was in possession of marijuana and he demanded that he be sent to Prison. Police were obligated to arrest the man and d…

    • 3 replies
    • 1.7k views
  15. Started by PattayaMale,

    I have received some inquires about Allen Briggs AKA GayPattayan. Allen asked me to let people know that he is currently in Bumrungrad Hospital seeking treatment for Cancer which has returned. He decided to go to Bumrungrad when another local well known Pattaya hospital was giving him conflicting advice about his cancer. Allen currently is facing several medical problems at the same time. He wants people to know that he is not able to return emails or phone calls.

    • 10 replies
    • 2.5k views
  16. Started by TotallyOz,

    I am headed over to the Boyztown area this weekend and will try to do a few reviews. Any places of interest to anyone? Any bars I don't want to miss? Should avoid?

    • 4 replies
    • 1.6k views
  17. Guest Lovegoodfarang
    Started by Guest Lovegoodfarang,

    Hello everyone .I'm I -saan boy study at Chiang Mai University .Now,I'm the last year student . I'm kind ,gentle and warm heart. I seeking a farang man who is warm heart and romantic . I'm cute and so sweet boy also. If you want to learn me more I have my email for chat on MSN domino-9@windowslive.com or you can ring me for talk and want to know me more my cell phone is 0811668805

    • 0 replies
    • 1.6k views
  18. The BF always wants to go to Blu Bowling at Major Cinemas in the Avenue. I think he likes the colors and the music. When I was in Central the other day, we saw a bowling area. I did not have time to look inside. Anyone been there? Prices similar to Blu? Is it as packed as Blu often is?

    • 3 replies
    • 1.1k views
  19. Started by TotallyOz,

    We are currently having the programmers make some changes to the site. With any dynamically changing website, the browser used is very important. We are trying to find out the browser that the majority of users here use. Your input would be greatly appreciated!

    • 14 replies
    • 2.7k views
  20. I have spent time in LOS quite a bit and have many friends who have a "boyfriend" here that is going on longer than 10 years. That is a good length of time and I am always impressed when I hear someone that stays together that long. I have been with Current BF for 5 years and don't think it will end anytime soon. But, you never know. I work hard to make it work and I am sure he works even harder. Most of my "flings" here last a few months to a year but not any longer than the current guy.

    • 20 replies
    • 4.7k views
  21. Guest mbboy
    Started by Guest mbboy,

    im a chaser who love chubby very much if any flex or top chub interested in making friends with a chinese (25 174 60 uncut, flex more btm) plz add my msn mbboy@live.com.sg thx

    • 5 replies
    • 1.7k views
  22. Started by TotallyOz,

    If you have never read TOQ's blog, it is a must visit. It is: http://toqs.wordpress.com/ Anymore Blogs that we need to keep an eye on?

    • 3 replies
    • 1.7k views
  23. Started by TotallyOz,

    I have seen more of these on this trip than before. The girls are especially noticeable. I sat with a few the other day and chatted with them. They were nice girls but obviously here for work and they said mostly Middle Eastern Men. I also met one guy who was about 24 from the same area who is here to work. Having seen the Russian girls for years, I guess I should not be surprised that others are coming to Pattaya. I just wonder what kind of a market there is here for this? They don't seem to work in the bars. Do where do they get their clients? Baht busses? Streets? I know the Russian girls charge more here. I wonder if same is true for others who co…

    • 6 replies
    • 2.6k views
  24. Guest Simon208
    Started by Guest Simon208,

    Hi Just a very quick few questions before my much awaited trip to Thailand. From reading some information on Thailand, it would appear that the years on the Thai ID cards are different from those used in Europe. My question is ..if this is the case how can I work out the age of people...do not want any trouble and want to ensure that if I meet with somebody i like he is above the age of consent...what is the age of consent Thanks

    • 7 replies
    • 2.5k views
  25. I had heard many complain on this trip about new immigration polices and the new laws related to home ownership and the way the Thai government changes it laws and does not grandfather in those that were abiding by the laws when they bought but now are in a state of limbo. I have also heard about those that are actively looking at Cambodia and Laos for their new place to travel and live. Are the laws in these places as stable (even though I don't think Thailand is all that stable). Are home ownership rules different? Is the gay scene there as open? Are people really considering a move to one of these places or is it just frustration? For me, the new 150 baht…

    • 12 replies
    • 2.3k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.