firecat69

Hot and Rain in Pattaya

Another beautiful sunny day to start at 830am. I may be quiet for a day or two since I plan on being in repeat mode . Have a couple of boys I need to spend more time with and no one that just can't wait.

Also I'm getting to old for this 3 every day or even two. Long time left in this trip. Time to relax.

Also I love watching Big Golf tournaments and that is screwing up my sleep pattern. hehe

The Thai baht is back to moving the wrong way. Regular banks like Kasikorn were giving 35.62 a week ago. Now down to 35.05.

I assume it has moved the wrong way for the US$ no matter where you normally do your exchange.

It's a beautiful day here in Bangkok also. Firecat I feel I wrote your post for you. I had a good Thursday ,Friday, Saturday. Told my friends last night, I won't see you till Tuesday or Wednesday. I can't do 7 days a week. Age is creeping up.

I'm also sitting here watching Jason Day make a mockery of this weekends tournament. Talking about being hot....

Also I'm getting to old for this 3 every day or even two. Long time left in this trip. Time to relax.

I assume it has moved the wrong way for the US$ no matter where you normally do your exchange.

Kind of wondering how you and others do that anyway. Can't do everyday, and don't even really want to for lack of, well, drive... Maybe my hormones are lacking haha ;-)

Yes you are right, and that is because last Thursday the Fed decided not to raise interest rates and that caused the USD to fall about a percent or two against all currencies

After having read your current report, I would think that you probably stay in the Jomtien area during your holidays in Pattaya. I normally prefer the Boystown area myself, but have been thinking about trying Jomtien for my next excapade in Thailand. So I wonder if the condo you have chosen for this trip has a gym or a swimming pool. And how much does one pay per month? Is it possible to stay there for only 2 weeks?

People who don't think these boys have it tough are just nuts. He must pay 250 baht a day for room because he cannot pay 2 months in advance at 3000 per month. In other words he is paying 7500 baht a month for a room that should be 3000.

Just to concur, I've seen the same in Bangkok more than once, guys staying at some kind of guest house paying an inflated daily rate simply because they don't have the money to pay for the deposit plus rent upfront. Tough indeed, and it's nice that you could work something out for him. And wow, gorgeous pics. :)

Win -win situation, both you and boy area happy. He looks as he deserved it and had a fun too. 

For sure he will keep his side of bargain, steady income of 500 every day or even every second day is nothing to sneeze at.

I too learned that on second and subsequent off boys can be trusted, quite a few times I paid them  agreed fee in the beginning just to see what happens and  never had any problems with underperforming or leaving early which I hate. Wouldn't try that on first meeting though.

I'm sure Budda was busy last night listening to all prayers for well being of such  a generous farang. In low season tips must be even more appreciated  than in high one.

I'll leave it to you to figure out what he left here with. Needless to say he won't have to pay 250 baht a day anymore and I am not the least bit worried that I'll get it back. I told him he only gets 500 every visit until I get my money back and he was very happy. By the time I credit him with extras he will be even long before I leave in 21 days.

And over the years I have done that before and was never cheated

God bless your good heart.  You just bought a bunch of good karma at a discount thanks to the currency difference. 

And you won't be cheated if you don't expect to get it back.

He sent me photos of his new room that was quite nice for the money and hopefully he will continue to be there. I know he has got a flood of interest since he put my photos of him on his profile.

Hopefully this will result in him making money as the season progresses to more customers.

I could care less about getting the money back and I'm pretty sure he knew that.

Some are worth a little boost although lucky for him , I did it before the latest dive in the Stock Market .HeHe

Guest abang1961

Sadly this is a buyer's market.

However desperate the seller, let us "set" an official minimum...

THB 400 is way too low for a sexual worker.

Sorry although I don't seem to like the Thai looks, I am a potato queen myself.

But THB 400 is simply humiliating..

The THB 1000 they get from the clients vanishes quickly - rent, (sick) parents and buffaloes...

If the so-I-can't-afford-more group wants to engage in sexual pleasure, isn't it cheaper (cost-effective)

to hit the saunas...just pay a low entrance fee and have as much fun as you can get...

I asked him this morning if he had new customers from photos and he said no. They offer him 400 ST, 700 all night etc. I told him to come see me. Fucking cheap pricks!

Cheep pricks indeed, these are the real cheep Charlie's who give the genuine budget travelers a bad name.

They demonstrate that they have no respect for the boys and obviously have no self respect if they find it acceptable to exploit people in such a way.

Fucking cheap pricks, he showed me messages. They should not be allowed in the country.

It would only be fair if there existed something like our GayRomeo forum where someone like Tan-Suphan2005 can name and shame them (by posting their denigrating messages along with their profile names). I don't think it's practical or even helpful, it just seems unfair to me that clients have a forum to vent about "duds" or "thieves" while those preying on the boys' desperation don't need to fear a similar public shaming.

That said, I'm pretty sure that your pics will help him in the long run. I think his profile is very attractive now.