ggobkk

Bangkok Visit May 5 - 12

Awesome trip report ggobkk!  Wish I could be as concise as you when I write :). Your report has made me really excited about my own BKK trip in June. Looking forward to spending more time at Hot Male.

I've flown ANA my last two trips to BKK via Tokyo as well (flying United to and from LAX) and have been able to change my seat assignment weeks before my flights. All you need is the ANA record locator (the six digit alphanumeric number) and put in your name and you can change your seat assignments on the ANA website.

I've found that the layover security check at Narita is fairly uneven (sometimes fast, sometimes slow, regardless of the number of people going through) so yeah anything less than a two hour layover is nerve-wracking.

Great report and enjoyable to read. 

I'm glad quasi -boyfriend experience with T worked out for you. Reading your report made me missing Bangkok more and more with every sentence.

Funny thing , you seem to be keen on sitting at front of the plane while I prefer one of the last two rows.

Like you,  I find shorter but action packed trip worth suffering jetlag more than slow moving , longer one.

Thanks for a most interesting report. Your friendship with T sounds very precious. He sounds like a good man. Did you ever have thoughts of trying to make more of the relationship, maybe even someday live together in the US or Bangkok? Or do you avoid getting too romantically involved?

One quick question. I was not aware that the Jim Thompson company runs a restaurant; I have only purchased silk from the store. Where is the restaurant.

It's on Surawong.  I get my N/S/E/W confused. So if you're facing the Tarntawan Place Hotel - it's to the right about three blocks, just before the stop light.

Guest Jason105

Thanks for a great report!

I probably won't be able to swing a trip to LOS until next year (maybe).

I enjoyed your observations and accounts of your activities.

Being also of a "certain age" whose doctors have severely restricted the "fountain" I find that the pleasure is just as great!

Glad you had good flights home.

Hope you get to go back for another visit in the future.

Well fuck me! (For those too prissy for words, or such words - yes Christian, that means you).

I have no idea whether Hero has gone missing or not ... but a Google search using "Is Hero Sauna Bangkok going bust" as key words (which elicited zero on The Actual Question) did give up an intriguing blog named 'Memoirs of a Gay Slut'.

Well fuck me again Christian!! How could a professional gay blade ignore that?

Not me for sure, being a sociologist ... and of course, the gay sluts here (you know who you are) might enjoy (cherish? drool over?) a trip down Soi Slut: a bespoke trip of vicarious voyeurism (you know whow you are) perhaps, but hardly an assault on Mt Everest to, let's say for instance, a certified sex maniacal dood such as A447 ... or perhaps Latinproxx the maniacal Nutter.

http://memoirsofagayslut.blogspot.ca/2014/01/bangkok-sexcapade-pt2-hero-massage.html?zx=f4a59ab5e28d048c

And, for the OP specifically, your choice of words is not well-received on this slutty board (but not the only one, for certain): i.e. "...This is my first ever forum report. Sorry for its length ... ". The last four words are, if nothing else, sacromonius.

And, for the OP specifically, your choice of words is not well-received on this slutty board (but not the only one, for certain): i.e. "...This is my first ever forum report. Sorry for its length ... ". The last four words are, if nothing else, sacromonius.

Golly, gosh, gee whiz Smiles why are you being so acrimonious?

And yes and yes Kokopelli-ousness ... sorry, a tipsy miscue regarding 'sacromonius-ness'.

The proper word is of course 'sanctimonious' and this board needs an edit time limit of about 6 hours to take into consideration the drug-addled posts which ~ in the heat of a Thai summer ~ make up 85% of the stuff written. 

Come on now ... the three Members (often referred to as 'members', wink wink) peering in on this thread at the moment are named Kokopelly (weird enough as-is), Ggobligook, and BangMe1961Times.

Surely my miss-spokeism or perhaps miss-writtenism is a small crime.

•  

I read from another forum that Hero will be closed from 31 May 2016.

Can someone verify that?

Yes, yesterday got confirmation about 31 May from a captain and a guy. The guy said they are moving to the last BTS station - Bearing. Sounds as a strange location for an upmarket spa for me, but perhaps I lost something in translation

Yes, yesterday got confirmation about 31 May from a captain and a guy. The guy said they are moving to the last BTS station - Bearing. Sounds as a strange location for an upmarket spa for me, but perhaps I lost something in translation

at least visit at new location  can be combined with visit to Muang Boran.

As long as they won't be too far from BTS they may be successful providing they keep current format IMHO

From map (this isn't Bangkok any more, this is Samut Prakan province) on name card, it's about 1 km from BTS, no improvement to previous location (I mean way from BTS to place). About 3 km to Erawan museum, about 10 km to Muang Boran (estimated).

Safehouse sauna and State cinema are nearby (walking distance).

http://christianpfc.blogspot.de/2015/09/safe-house-sauna-in-samrong.html

http://christianpfc.blogspot.de/2015/09/special-cinema-5-state-cinema-in-samrong.html

The Thai says "Fitness, reduce weight, ..., build muscles, ..., herbal steam, wash poison out of your body,..."

Yes, I can read Thai and am fairly familiair with this area.. it is NOT at all close by/walking from baring-it is in ''city'' SamRong, aboput 2-3 kms onward, and in fact that ''house''=IMPERIAL=shopping centre, best known since the last 5/6 yrs as the localBigC.

ANY bus stopping at south end Baring going south can bring you there-but as they are busy extending the BTS (maybe finish in 2 yrs) its hopelesslessly jammed up. AND then its about 600-1km away from main road in ready to get lost mazes of sois. In fact with taxi it might be better to take it from bangNA and intruct to take the back road=old railwayroad and ask for that hospital.

I bet it other as vinapu, bcse the Ifs are not met-at all. PLus that samRong has a bad rep among mid-clas Thai-plus that its not BKK, so about as far as that Russian beach might be for real NYers. or Long Beach from Hollywood. I also doubt if they can even convince their nr of ''therapists'' to go there and wait for nothing.

There are scores-nearly a dozen, other m2m Msgshops in various sidesois of Sukhumvit, ioncl. a reincarnation of the old BodyClub.

Mg Boran is also not at all ''close by'' but another 5-6 kms onward-again via that hideous clogged up road. In between there is the ERAwan elefant statue, which has a museum inside.