vinapu

Man hunting in Bangkok - report of trip of June 2016

Half malay half thai..mmmm..this sound interesting..how much he ask for long time offed?

I always ask but he is 'up to you" variety, so I paid him my usual long time rate 3000 / my appologies to those who think I'm spoiling boys /  but it needs to be said some Tawan boys are staring much higher and I have two cases this trip that I finished paying more,  nursing revenge in my heart. Details in report. 

Great start vinapu, keep them coming :). It's 39 hours till I land in BKK (not that I'm counting), and your report has added to my excitement and anticipation. Maybe if I don't get stuck in a long BF experience I may write a report as well.

Tawan will be my first stop because of this post.

Wow 4000 baht for a boy overnight !. When I discovered Thailand as a gay sex tourist in 2001 the standard price was 1000. That was in Pattaya. I'm due there in a couple of weeks and am expecting to pay about 2000.

Well..dint i mention before that our former mr thailand (thong) ask me 6000bht for long time offed?..so 4000bht is nothing...

what they are asking and what they are getting is usually different thing. Nothing wrong with trying to get more and some punters either not knowing rate or used to paying much , much more at home may fork out  amount requested.

Quite a few boys asked me 4000-5000 but quickly went down to 3000 offered and who knows , may be would even accept less.

It's marked economy for both , us and them.

I don't have problem with that but if rate was agreed to it should be sticked to  and requesting more is big no, no  for me, even if it's just 100 baht for taxi.

Wow 4000 baht for a boy overnight !. When I discovered Thailand as a gay sex tourist in 2001 the standard price was 1000. That was in Pattaya. I'm due there in a couple of weeks and am expecting to pay about 2000.

2001 was also my first year in Thailand and in Bkk 2000 was standard rate for long time, at least this is what mamasan in my first bar , non-existing now told me . What he forgot to tell me is that it was also short time rate so i paid long time tip 2000 for short time encounter. To this day I remember boy';s happy smile and squeak of joy he made when given money.

But then , as always in the past water was more wet than is now

Thanks for your reports. Sorry to hear Playboy is closed, I spotted several cute boys and had massage with some in the past. If any member knows what's going on, please share.

you are right, it was great but unheralded place with cute boys always at front

I walked him down just to see face of people on reception but they smiled knowingly, smiles hiding fact that my reputation is rotten already and it’s just beginning with 5 more nights there at Raya. It was only day 3 which just finished for me.

Are you staying at the floor same as the reception floor? Otherwise there is no need to pass through it.