numazu

Bangkok/Pattaya June-July 2016 Trip Report: To Butterfly or not to Butterfly

Day 3: The Soda Tax

... While we were at Tawan last night, there was a customer, Asian, young-ish, chubby, who was getting jacked off by Mekhin and some other Tawan muscle guy. It was also mentioned by other posters here:

http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic/10404-heading-to-bangkok-in-august/?p=92438

That happening was only briefly mentioned, no details given. I wonder if you could describe more about it in your own special narrative skills. Was that Asian stripped naked? dragged onto the stage in full view of everyone? ...

For Paulsf and Numazu,

Is there any particular reason why you guys cannot share the name and contact information for the condo on airbnb? I am just currious since it is a business, there should not be any privacy concerns, right?

Btw Numazu, I love reading your reports :-) Thanks so much for spending the time writing the reports and please keep up the good work as well as great times with your vacations :-)

Please dont censor the names of the tawan guys. Each guy is different, so giving a trip report without the specifics is a big blind spot.

You mentioned about the cleaning fee in airbnb, does that mean that someones cleans the place daily? Coz i see some places dont have that surcharge. If you can kindly pm me the airbnb url or contact, it will be appreciated as i need a cheaper option for friends visiting bangkok. Thanks.

I have a few more nights to share about Tawan. I will mention the names because they are just too known. Tawan is a peculiar bar. Some of the boy's real names are known by everyone, even though some of them don't want their families to know they work as a gogo boy.

Yes some of them don't have cleaning fees, will probably save you $10-20, but generally you won't get a cleaning lady everyday regardless if there is a fee or not. The cleaning will be done after you leave, which is fair to me. Some listings will say if you want cleaning done during your stay you can arrange it with the owner, for a fee for the cleaning lady. Advantage: Hotel, I guess if you're used to have your room cleaned everyday like a hotel. PM me if you want some recommendations.

That happening was only briefly mentioned, no details given. I wonder if you could describe more about it in your own special narrative skills. Was that Asian stripped naked? dragged onto the stage in full view of everyone? ...

I can't say a lot about it because me and my friend were busy with our own boys. I only noticed it when we were leaving. But no, the guy was not onstage but just in his seat at the center of the bar. Two Tawan guys were sitting next to him helping him out. To me, not as erotic as it should be (two Tawan guys helping a naked customer get off), but probably a treat for some of the punters there.

I have not been to Pattaya in years and never done anything spicy there.  I head to BKK as I like Tawan guys and massages.  Are there comparable BBers in Pattaya?  Any advice?

AFAIK, no dedicated BB bars in Pattaya like Tawan, but I've offed Tawan-quality guys from Boyzboyzboyz for less what I would pay in Tawan. Some even are bottoms :). If there are enough of them in BBB that night, they get a special number (with them posing with their muscles).

For Paulsf and Numazu,

Is there any particular reason why you guys cannot share the name and contact information for the condo on airbnb? I am just currious since it is a business, there should not be any privacy concerns, right?

Btw Numazu, I love reading your reports :-) Thanks so much for spending the time writing the reports and please keep up the good work as well as great times with your vacations :-)

Privacy concerns mainly TomNg. If you want me to expand send me a PM. 

Like vinapu said, I have fun writing these, maybe as much fun as you guys are having with reading these. I primarily write these for me, a chance to remember what happened and process my feelings about it, and there's a lot of stuff I work through when I write. If you guys find it useful, thats a bonus :).

As always a delightful much appreciated read, but if I may give a public service announcement:  please do not flush condoms.  Wrap them in a tissue or toilet paper and leave them in the trash.  (They can block the plumbing and, perhaps more important, if there is a sewage dump (because of flooding, incompetence, etc.) will just de discharged into the river/ocean.)

Good to know DivineMadman! I'll think twice next time.

TomNg. Privacy has a bit to do with mine. I have been staying in the same condo for about 3 years. I spend enough time there that owners don't advertise it on Airbnb much.

Adding a bit to what Numazu said. I have a cleaning lady come in 3 days a week. It's all included in my rent. She changes sheets every Monday, but I have a couple sets and advantage to having washing machine, can was and change myself when necessary.

TomNg. Privacy has a bit to do with mine. I have been staying in the same condo for about 3 years. I spend enough time there that owners don't advertise it on Airbnb much.

Adding a bit to what Numazu said. I have a cleaning lady come in 3 days a week. It's all included in my rent. She changes sheets every Monday, but I have a couple sets and advantage to having washing machine, can was and change myself when necessary.

How much do they charge? I like this arrangement.

My favorite post of yours by far. An insight into a Bar Boy who is quite popular and still the need for money for his family etc rules his life.

This is the life of most of the boys and most are not so Hot or lucky to have Farangs who treat them well and even when they are that lucky the needs of their family takes most of what they earn.  

In the Western World most men do not have to support their extended families but in Thailand this is required since 99.9% of them come from dirt poor families.  

He appreciates the offer, but always thinks that the money I will spend on him in Japan, he would rather have for himself to help with bills. He then apologizes for telling the truth. I tell him no apology needed, this is your reality right now.

clearly this DTG is not only charmer but also very level headed person.

I second firecat's comment, very good and insightful post

If the boys think you look like siam, then numazu, you must be freaking hot!!!

Ugh I don't think I am hot. I wish tho. Anyone have a pic of Siam? Maybe send me a PM if you have one? I am curious.

clearly this DTG is not only charmer but also very level headed person.

I second firecat's comment, very good and insightful post

The whole package that one. Level head and perspective as well. Very dangerous.

Numazu,

Thank you for your excellent fap-worthy reports, all written with a delicious erotic style.

Cheers,

Surf

Haha. Glad I can help out ;-).

Very interesting read about Mr Tong. I like his cute shy smile.

The full un-shy version of his smile is even better.

Thanks for your wonderfully detailed reports, numazu. Looking forward to hearing what happens next :-)

I really look forward to your writings. Cheers!

Thanks newbies! Flattered that your first posts on this site was on this thread!