scottydog

short time afternoon fun

There does seem to be a 'gap in the market' here for daytime short-times.

In the girl environment opportunities abound, with many, many short-time bars open from mid-day onwards, and quite a number of 'gentlemen's clubs' tucked away here and there that offer opportunites for an 'afternoon delight'.

But so far, apart from the places mentioned above, I am not (yet) aware of any similar opportunities to meet boys in the afternoons.

Isn't Bamboo Bar in Jomtien open in the afternoon?

Good idea, they are open early and charms of their boys are available to be enjoyed in the rooms of the hotel directly above, personally tested.

Also massage places in Boyztown are open early , Copa may have boys available even before noon if I recall

IS there any recommended massage places round TukCom ideally with fem like boys?

Relax @ Me and Somjit have some fem guys but in my opinion they are not very attractive. There are fem guys in the beer bars or on the apps you could try. Some might actually know how to massage properly which is a rare occurance at the massage shops near Tukcom. The best boys in looks and massage skills have moved on a couple of years ago.

IS there any recommended massage places round TukCom ideally with fem like boys?

My experience has been that some massage joints are open early afternoon.

I would walk  around TukCom area to look for cute boys on the terraces of those massage places.

Had some good massages in the past but unrelated to specific joints.

Blue House massage (opposite to Mosaik) opens mid afternoon and their rooms are better (partitioned) compared to others which have mattress on the floor (and curtains), may be worth a try.

Pattaya is very much a nighttime place. During the day (say 4am to 6 pm) the entertainment areas are quiet and in effect sleeping. The best plan is to fall into line with this reality and conserve energy for when the town wakes up.

My daytime scedule is often as follows; 9am say goodbye to my overnight boyfriend. Have a liesurely breakfast and then have some form of physical activity often gym or a swim. I like to sit on the beach reading a book or newspapers downloaded on my iPad observing the beach scene. Perhaps get into conversation with another chair occupant (on Dongtan this is likely to be a fellow gay sex tourist ). Later I retreat back to the hotel and try to sleep for a couple of hours.

I have had massages but don't value the therapeutic part and sex on the massage table is usually very inferior to that when being in a large bed with a nice twinkly boy. Of course there is Planet Romeo, but the drawback is often arranging the date with poor English speakers and Thai boy's lack of geographic knowledge. One Jomtien boy I contacted with GR had no idea where BT was and how to get there.

No the best routine is to relax and recover during the daytime in preparation for a night of fun and sex after acquiring you latest boyfriend.

Pattaya is very much a nighttime place. During the day (say 4am to 6 pm) the entertainment areas are quiet and in effect sleeping. The best plan is to fall into line with this reality and conserve energy for when the town wakes up.

My daytime scedule is often as follows; 9am say goodbye to my overnight boyfriend. Have a liesurely breakfast and then have some form of physical activity often gym or a swim. I like to sit on the beach reading a book or newspapers downloaded on my iPad observing the beach scene. Perhaps get into conversation with another chair occupant (on Dongtan this is likely to be a fellow gay sex tourist ). Later I retreat back to the hotel and try to sleep for a couple of hours.

I have had massages but don't value the therapeutic part and sex on the massage table is usually very inferior to that when being in a large bed with a nice twinkly boy. Of course there is Planet Romeo, but the drawback is often arranging the date with poor English speakers and Thai boy's lack of geographic knowledge. One Jomtien boy I contacted with GR had no idea where BT was and how to get there.

No the best routine is to relax and recover during the daytime in preparation for a night of fun and sex after acquiring you latest boyfriend.

I don't like either the sex part on the massage and I agree that it's very inferior to that when being with a boy at my convince

hotel room,did it only one time the first and the last for sure.

Regarding arranging dates with boys via the apps it's very simple just ask them to take a motorbike taxi and that you'll cover the cost of it,this way shouldn't be a problem for the boys to find you.

Guest Drew0001

Regarding arranging dates with boys via the apps it's very simple just ask them to take a motorbike taxi and that you'll cover the cost of it,this way shouldn't be a problem for the boys to find you.

I met a boy through an app gave him the address and location (both of us being in Pattaya), he said he'd get a motorbike taxi. 45 minutes later he messages to say the motorbike taxi has taken him to Jomtien. Not sure why he didn't realise the driver was taking him to Jomtien.