Jasper

Dream Boys Bangkok Last Night

There was more going of the night I went between some of the customers and the boys and the working of the “off” process. While the world will have to wait for my trip report, it was These interactions that caused my giving the impression I might no return to Dreamboys.

Please share with us what you observed. I am sure everyone’s curiosity is piqued

Guest abang1961

Look at it like Tiffany’s show in Pattaya. That is also about an hours show.

The cost of Tiffany’s ...minimum 800,

Oops I am super cheap and I managed to get tickets at THB 500 from the shops counter along Pattaya 2nd Road.  

But then again, I only watch it because of my Asian visitors ...

[Dream Boys Bangkok] They even have some boy only go out with girls only, not sure if its true or not but thats what i heard. Not surprise if its true.

That alone is a reason to boycott a certain bar. When I go to a bar, I want to be able to take whomever I want, that's why it's called a brothel. If I want to look a boys I can't have, I do so for free, in the comfort of my home, at a time of my choice, on the internet. If I'm looking to have sex with someone who likes me in return, I do so on the apps.

I can't judge about the looks and performance of the boys in Dreamboys since my last visit was in 2013 (?), but my theory is that I can get good looking and good performing boys at 1/3 of the price in Pattaya, and there I don't have to wonder if the boy will have attitude.

Nonetheless the owner/manager can be congratulated for running a successful bar, and can try to squeeze out every last satang from his customers, but I won't be one of them.

I can't judge about the looks and performance of the boys in Dreamboys since my last visit was in 2013 (?), but my theory is that I can get good looking and good performing boys at 1/3 of the price in Pattaya, and there I don't have to wonder if the boy will have attitude.

I think we all can agree that your theory is true.

Nonetheless the owner/manager can be congratulated for running a successful bar, and can try to squeeze out every last satang from his customers, but I won't be one of them.

+1 I think my last visit there was in 2015 or something like that. I don't bother with Soi Twilight gogos any more. Why go there when I can pay less and get better service in Pattaya.

That alone is a reason to boycott a certain bar. When I go to a bar, I want to be able to take whomever I want, that's why it's called a brothel. If I want to look a boys I can't have, I do so for free, in the comfort of my home, at a time of my choice, on the internet. If I'm looking to have sex with someone who likes me in return, I do so on the apps.

If i like twinks, slim fit boy, dreamboy wouldnt be the place to go to. Also, i headd about that from another bog, who might just saying things to eliminate competition lol. Anyway, its really our money, so we are free to spend it however we want to :)

I agree that dreamboys is definitely the top of the crop amongs gogo boy, which also the reason that they have a reat selectiln of good looking boy in their line up. They even have some boy only go out with girls only, not sure if its true or not but thats what i heard. Not surprise if its true.

I know a Jupiter boy who refuses to go with female customers. Apparently he refused 10,000 Baht offer from a female customer. He does go with them if it’s only dancing and drinking though.

I look at bars as entertainment place  so I'm less doctrinaire when comes to availability of offs.

If show is fun , boys good looking, mamasans friendly or non-intrusive I gladly patronize any bar even if I know that chances I pick up anybody from there are non existing. That's why word saw me in places  like Classic , Eros or XBoys soi Twilight , at times  in company  of other forum members.

If I need an off,  I know there are massage places , BBB or Tawan but that doesn't stop me from having fun at twinky bars

Was at Dreamboys for 12:15am show. About 15 boys on stage. Bar half filled with customers. Many asians, including ladeis, there to watch show. Entry charge with one drink was 450 baht. Show lasted 30 minutes only. Dancing, lip synching and big cock show. By 12:45am, almost all customers headed to door, including me.

I was in Dream Boys last weekend and the price are as follows:

Entrance with 1 Drink - 500

Drink for the Boy - 450

Off Fee - 600

Short Time - 2,000

It was my first time in there and I had a very memorable hot experience. Staying true to their tagline "Dream Boy, the best go go bar in the world", I can say the price I paid is really worth it. They have a wide variety of very cute & extremely good looking guys with various body types from twink to athletic type all with muscles since there is a gym inside where they spent their time before going to the stage. It really took my time to select the hottest guy I want until I saw this perfect guy for me dancing on stage, very handsome & really muscular, the one I offed who is very romantic & sweet...he is also the one who pops my cherry and my first time is truly worth it!!! I'm looking forward to see Mr. Perfect again the next time I go to Dream Boys!!!