numazu

Bangkok Trip Report: To Butterfly or not to Butterfly Part 2 – The Devil and the Angel

Numazu ....You sure have a lot of time on your hands to blog so much....way toooo long a read each day...but many like it..I don't need to read every little minor detail of your day.

Just a quick reply. denny59 said something similar earlier in this post (quoted above), but it was when the thread was still all about Thailand. I don't think denny59 has a problem with the topic being about Brazil. I think he has a problem with my style of writing.  Which is fine, my posts are not for everyone.

Numazu....I apologize .....I was in a bad mood,,and just wrote something dumb....without really thinking....Your posts are of interest to many readers in this site and am sure they all enjoy it..I will read more of what you post in the future ...I will learn things...Tks...

I don't think denny59 has a problem with the topic being about Brazil. I think he has a problem with my style of writing.  Which is fine, my posts are not for everyone.

very dignified response

Denny59 can be also commended for apologizing.

While it's obvious not all  posts are for everybody,  posters should realize that  trip reports require some effort writing and negative comments of sort above should be avoided as it can be very discouraging. 

so all I'd be asking numazu is to keep posting and Denny59 to keep reading every second paragraph of his posts until he gets used to the music.