eurasian

Trip to Phnom Penh

a timely trip report as BF and I just decided that we are going back to PP in late august... We were there in January and can't wait to go back... Really loved Heart of Darkness (and space bar!)

Also good to hear about a new venue Toolbox....

Looking forward to reading the rest of your report!

Great report.

Ah, the Space Bar!

I've been there many times and have also written about it extensively in trip reports. Along with Hatha Khmer massage and Arthur and Paul Hotel it is a perfect reason to visit Phnom Penh.

I checked out their website and recognised a number of guys, but I wonder how old the photos are. I saw Virak's photo and I would go back just for him if he's still there.

Enjoy!

As a447a says, there can be a “perfect reason” to visit Phnom Penh, depending on one’s expectations.  It may require a bit more of an effort to find fun.   In PP, there is nothing like a Soi Twilight, Boyztown or Jomtien Complex.   But a visit to the bars and discos will present opportunities to invite someone back to your hotel.  And  of course there are the massage venues:  Hatha Khmer (very well documented by a447a  elsewhere) has the largest selection of “therapists”, but there’s Ganesh and Hero as well.  The Other Boards also have several good, detailed reports about gay night life in Phnom Penh.

I'm 77 years old with health issues that have put an end to my active gay life, but fortunately I have a partner who cares about me and for me.     Two decades of adventures in SE Asia have given me all the fond memories I need to last for the rest of my days. Do I still dream of Asian boys?   Absolutely.  Take it from me, the dreams never stop.

Soul never gets old ...