biguyby

Pattaya Holiday June - July 2017

One thing I have been dissapointed with both at Sansuk and in general in Pattaya at the moment is a total lack of African Gay for Pay boys. The last few times I've been in Pattaya there have been many lovely black African beauties to entertain me.

Thanks Biguyby for your informative report. I've just booked my next trip to Pattaya but not unfortunately not until late August. It sounds like Sunee is not making its hoped for revival with Winner Boys lacking custom. Last time I visited it was busy with attractive boys and low drink prices. I hope you will be able to visit Boys Town to give a report, perhaps about Cupidol which I remember as "Twink Central". Sounds good about Sansuck. I've had fun there, but there have been times when younger Thai boys were in short supply.

What time in the day you visit the sauna? Evening, late afternoon, early afternoon?

I usually arrive when the Sauna area opens to the public a 2.00pm and I usually leave around 9.00pm after a lovely meal in the nice clean restaurant.

I am also fond of African gays but I do not come to Thailand or SE Asia looking for them even though it would be very nice. Does anyone know how many African Asians there are?

I only came across African money boys about 3 years ago on Dongtan Beach but since then I have met up with about a dozen or so black boys mostly from Africa but also a couple from France.

My last couple of holidays there has also been some Arican boys at Sansuk. I had a really lovely session in April with a gorgeous French / African

he was the best kisser I have ever had in a sauna pickup and he was extremely well endowed.

I have also noticed that the African money girls seem to have vanished from the Beach Road, maybe the authorities have had s clamp down.

There was a harsh raid on Africans lately kicked out mainly to Cambodia.

I am quite surprised on your experience at Sansuk sauna I considered to book a room there but changed my mind to

the Copa hotel in BT because at other forums the comments were generally negative: not much Thai attractive boys,medicore restaurant, not polite stuff act. never been there maybe will pay a visit in my next trip on July.

Spent a week at Sansuk in March.  Lovely large clean bright corner room on upper floor for 1500 bt/night.  Breakfast and sauna included.  The owner was most hospitable and gave me a very interesting and comprehensive tour of the sauna.  The staff were also very friendly and willing to attend to my needs quite well. The food was quite good and plentiful.  At that time it seemed to be mostly older farangs in the sauna. But I did not spend too much time there.  I did see one cute young  African fellow come in one late afternoon with a young white guy.

I only came across African money boys about 3 years ago on Dongtan Beach but since then I have met up with about a dozen or so black boys mostly from Africa but also a couple from France.

I am surprised about the high number of African boys you report. I would be interested, but I only ever met one in Bangkok who wanted 1500 and did not accept 1000 for short time, and now is gone; and there is one couple (brothers/cousins?) changing between Bangkok and Pattaya (have seen them several times over the years), and the one or other (maybe 3 over the years) on the apps, but none of them my specifications.

I am surprised about the high number of African boys you report. I would be interested, but I only ever met one in Bangkok who wanted 1500 and did not accept 1000 for short time, and now is gone; and there is one couple (brothers/cousins?) changing between Bangkok and Pattaya (have seen them several times over the years), and the one or other (maybe 3 over the years) on the apps, but none of them my specifications.

I'll send you a message Christian

I arrived there at about 7.15 in the evening last Saturday and it was dead. Maybe I was too late.

It way moderately busy on Saturday I left around 8.00 pm after a nice meal in the Restaurant I had lots of groping fun in the top dark room plus a couple of private sessions with boys in the new part of the building.

It is always hit and miss your dream boy could leave just before you arrive or he could just bump into you in the steam room with a raging hard on - pot luck.

I have NEVER left Sansuk Sauna dissatisfied.

What about Sansuk sauna on a saturday?  Busy afternoon or rather evening?

I would like to say the best time is between say 3.00 pm and 8.00 pm but you just cannot predict from day to day who will decide they would like to go for a sauna.

I had a massage this evening (Friday) with a 20 year old Thai twink at Blue Angel in the Jomtien Complex.

When I turned I was surprised to see him completely naked with a lovely rock hard erection average size with a bit of a curve.

I won't spoil the fun for anyone who meets this guy other than to say that his "Extra Services" are indescribably erotic and probably the happiest happy ending I have ever experienced in Pattaya or elsewhere.

Wow, that's something; looks like I need to keep this in mind and give Jomtien (in particular Blue Angel) a try when I next visit Pattaya.