Guest samebb

Trip Report - Pattaya July 2017 - Here we go again!

Guest samebb

Part 1 – Wednesday – Whiskey and Rice Farmers

After a night in DJ Station with two of the boys who work at Hot Male who had the night off work, I woke up with a desire to get to Pattaya early. My LINE was full of messages from the boys there excited for my arrival. I then get a video call from my boy at Angel Boys in Jomtien. He was naked. That sealed it. I booked another night on Agoda, called up PT TAXI SERVICES and changed my car. I rush to get ready for my 4pm pick-up at my apartment.  Back to Pattaya for the 3rd time!

Checking in at 6:30pm at the Agate, I dump my bag, had a quick freshen up and start my walk through the complex. Having stayed at the Zing, which is a total shit hole (left after one night) and also The Ambiance on prior trips, the Agate is now my hotel of choice. The rooms are amazing, 2 swimming pools and a largely gay clientele. Anyway, as always, boys everywhere in the complex! New Life, Sun Bar, @Home Bar had an array of twinks flashing their smiles and saying hello. I walk past as Angel Boy is midway up the soi. Greeted by friendly hugs from the mamasan and a big kiss on the lips from my boy, I settle down to a relaxing beer. We pop open a bottle of Whiskey and enjoy an evening of fun and catching up. My boy wanted to go dancing on Walking Street and although I was invited I declined as I was really tired from the night before. At 11pm he leaves and I decide to leave also. There is plenty of time for naughtiness with him in the coming days.

I go back to the Agate to freshen up and decide on my next move. My phone had been buzzing in my pocket all night, it was the apps. Grindr, Hornet. It buzzed again, so I take a look. A cute Thai boy was saying hello. I was interested. He said he works at Sun Bar. 5 minutes later I was at Sun Bar sitting with him. His English was very sketchy but we enjoy a beer. He was wearing those big framed black glasses with no lenses that seem to be the new fashion with many of the Thai boys around here. I was considering an off but I was tired. I tell him I will come back another night. I pay the bill and leave.

Walking around the corner from Sun Bar there is a small bar. I can’t recall the name. As I walk past a very handsome boy grabbed me round the waist. He had one of those smiles that melt your heart. He asks me if I want a drink. Good English with this one. Sure I say, and he gives me a kiss on the lips.  There was certainly enough time for 1 more beer! We sit and chat. He really wasn’t my normal type, being quite tall & broad, but damn he was 10 kinds of cute. He tells me he is from Cambodia. He stays 2 weeks in Pattaya, goes home for 2 weeks, then comes back. Family own a rice farm. It was approaching 1am and he could see I was a little tired. That is when the magic words happened. “I come sleep with you tonight, 1000 baht ok?”. Only a fool would decline an offer like that. How much are you guys paying for this quality of boy in BoyzBoyzBoyz? He tells me he was about to finish work, so I give him my room number and depart with a big kiss.

10 minutes later, my room phone is ringing. Boy is at reception. Agate has the same policy as other places. Guests are no problem. They take ID from the boy, and call your room before returning it to check you haven’t been murdered and robbed.

I don’t want to write too much about the naughty stuff. All I will say is when he walked in my room, he pulls off his T-shirt and just started kissing me. He was amazingly hot. Abs to die for. We had a great couple of hours fun before drifting off to sleep. I wake up at about 7, he woke at 8. Said he was going to go home for more sleep. Fine with me! I wanted to try out the Continental place down the street for breakfast.

Day 1 was a success, and a day before I was even supposed to be in Pattaya! As a parting note, there seems to be a trend of boys wearing really short shorts. Who could complain?

To be continued..

post-15794-0-78785000-1499503581_thumb.jpg

post-15794-0-64179900-1499503596_thumb.jpg

Guest samebb

Part 2 – Winner Boys

Thursday was pretty quiet and I spent the day doing a little work, enjoying the hotels pool, and chatting on Hornet to the 23 year old Thai boy staying 2 rooms down from me. It’s become a hilarious interaction where he will only chat on Hornet, but after bumping into each other twice in the hotel and at the pool, upon saying “Hello” to him, he goes bright red and can’t reply. Not a money boy, which is a shame as he is really cute!

I head out to Angel Boys late afternoon and enjoy a beer with my boy, but I had other plans tonight. He is the boy in the short shorts photo from yesterday’s report. I told him I was going for a nap and would come back later. Suffice to say I headed straight for the main road and grabbed a Songthaew to head up to Boyz Town and Sunee. It was too early for gogos and I was rather over-heated by a slow ride through the city so I headed into Boyz Town.

My intention was to grab a beer at Panorama, despite my previous bad experiences there. The manager is a grumpy shit, can’t stand the sight of him. As I approached Panorama, a boy from the bar just to the left on the corner said hello to me. Cute smile – Well, host bar is better anyway. We sit down, order a couple of beers and chat away. He looked about 22 but his English was fantastic. I had to ask a few times until he finally revealed he was 28. I was taken back, as I often am at how these boys retain their youthful looks. He was very flirty and great company however I didn’t leave Jomtien for this. I pay my bill, say my goodbyes and head off towards Sunee Plaza.

I was happy to not have to use google maps this time and knew the route. Right through arab territory. This was the day after the supposed crackdown on their bad behaviour involving motorcycles. In the matter of 100 yards I saw 2 arab youths crash their bike into a car, and another mount the underside of his bike on the high curb and subsequently falling over and knocking the bike next to him over also. So much for a crack-down. I think it might be safer in Iraq.

I was pondering where I would go once I arrived while weaving through the Soi’s. On arrival I decided Winner Boys would be the place. I wanted to go last trip, read some good things. There were 6 boys when I arrived, and 1 other customer. Soft drinks were 65b, beers and other drinks 80 to 85b and boy drinks are 100b. Very good value I have to say. There were 2 boys smiling at me. One short muscle twink and the other a skinny geeky twink. The skinny twink went out back after rotation so I invited the muscle twink over. I got him a drink and admired his body as we chatted. Again not my usual type but he was interesting. He was not shy at all, totally happy to pull his dick out in the bar and he was hard as a rock. The geeky boy came back on stage so I called him over. The 3 of us chatted for a while but me and the geeky boy, number 25 if I recall, really hit it off. He had good English and we sat talking about video games and all sorts of nerdy stuff. I tipped the muscle boy 100 and sent him on his way after he finished his beer. He didn’t even make it to the stage before another customer called him over. Good for him. I had another drink with the geeky boy, or 2. I don’t recall how many as we were having a great time flirting and chatting. He was a little more shy than the other boy but he certainly had no problem showing off the goods. I was hard as a rock. I wanted him but it was still very early in the evening and I wasn’t sure what I wanted to do. I ended up paying the bill and leaving. Was about 670b. I gave the 30b to the mamasan and 300 to be geeky twink. I told him I would be back for him soon. I think I over tipped as he was shocked but to be honest I had one of the best gogo bar experiences I have ever had, and at a stupidly low cost.

I stopped at 1 bar on the way out of Sunee and chatted to another boy with a nice smile, but there wasn’t a real spark. After my drink I left.

I went back to Jomtien, went to Angel boys and got talked into opening a bottle of Whiskey. 1000b. Spent the evening there again. I met the owner who is a great guy. My Angel Boy (short shorts) was planning to go dancing again. No problem. I had been talking all night to a boy I spotted on Hornet back in February but I never found to time to actually meet him. I went back to my hotel and the Hornet boy arrived shortly after. That boy has had his photos posted in the “photo thread” a couple of times. We had a nice couple of hours and he headed off home. He is 21 and from Lao. A Skinny tight body and a good sized dick. Very fun indeed. He is always on Hornet here, a photo of him on the beach in tight blue swim shorts. It says he is 19, but he isn’t. I was dead, so went to sleep. A great 1000b short time. Worth every penny.

To be continued!

Guest samebb

Same bb...

"My intention was to grab a beer at Panorama, despite my previous bad experiences there. The manager is a grumpy shit, can’t stand the sight of him"

Is that the Falang or the Thai ?

Thai with glasses. His sodden face is enough to put a downer on anyones evening.

. I gave the 30b to the mamasan and 300 to be geeky twink. I think I over tipped as he was shocked but to be honest I had one of the best gogo bar experiences I have ever had, and at a stupidly low cost.

Then you did not overtip, you just used your  entertainment ticket wisely

Guest samebb

Then you did not overtip, you just used your entertainment ticket wisely

I think you are right. I am actually at sunee plaza right now. Yeah, my 4 day trip is turning into 10 days. Maybe i should relocate! Tehe. Hoping to see the geeky twink again. Cant find nice boys. Will ask a farang where it is.

I had been talking all night to a boy I spotted on Hornet back in February but I never found to time to actually meet him. I went back to my hotel and the Hornet boy arrived shortly after. That boy has had his photos posted in the “photo thread” a couple of times. We had a nice couple of hours and he headed off home. He is 21 and from Lao. A Skinny tight body and a good sized dick. Very fun indeed. He is always on Hornet here, a photo of him on the beach in tight blue swim shorts. It says he is 19, but he isn’t. I was dead, so went to sleep. A great 1000b short time. Worth every penny.

I met the same guy last week the day after after the Morlum concert which he attended so he was a bit "tired" and performed accordingly. Still it was worth 1000 baht to explore his stunning twink body, one of the best lookers in Pattaya at present.

Guest samebb

ah that explains it...he isn't the manager! The farang and Thai managers are great guys!

Thanks for the clarification. Now I only wonder why they haven't fired his ass.

Guest samebb

I met the same guy last week the day after after the Morlum concert which he attended so he was a bit "tired" and performed accordingly. Still it was worth 1000 baht to explore his stunning twink body, one of the best lookers in Pattaya at present.

I guess I was lucky! No excuses and very horney. He is indeed very attractive.

You guys wish to share his Hornet-ID?

Guest samebb

Or even better, write a post on the gayromeo forum. Two recommendations already in this thread..

I am not aware of a forum on romeo? Either way, I have no interest in doing that. If you want to talk about boys personal information, come meet me for a beer. I will be happy to tell anyone.

Trip report will continue tomorrow. WOOP!

Why do you think it's a bad idea? I find it's great!

I would like more privacy for the gayromeo forum, to avoid such disaster as in the "Ode to boyish beauty" thread. Picture only visible to members is a good start, and it should be exempted from being found by google, and only visible to members with a certain number of posts.