vinapu

Somewhat dry rainy season - Thailand trip of Sept 2017

In meantime show was on with Chinese throwing tips right , left and center , two Chinese ladies lavished 1000 baht notes on two boys , one of them ‘my ‘ Oud

I also saw an Asian gentleman tipped 1000 baht to #88.

Guardian Angel is whispering ‘are you stupid for a sake of 1000 you want lose your fun” .

My thoughts exactly.

Another 4k tips safely in a tawan boy pocket? At least he delivers well!!! Happy to finally be able to read your first day adventure vinapu!

On a side note, ill be visiting osaka/kyoto soon, but with family, so i really doubt i'd be able to do any nigt activities lol. Really want to go back to bkk soon, and maybe pattaya as well.

4000 BHT for long term WOW it's really an outrageous ripp of .You must have a reputation of a big spender among the boys at BKK if they dare to ask this amount...If you stood up for your initial 3000 BHT offer the boy would certenly agree to it.

Strange but I never asked in advance any rates from the boys and pay 1000-1500 for ST or 1500-2500 for LT, never heard any complain from the boys .

Strange but I never asked in advance any rates from the boys and pay 1000-1500 for ST or 1500-2500 for LT, never heard any complain from the boys .

I would love to see Mr Ten's face when you hand over 1000 baht note to him. I am sure you will hear plenty of complaints. Haha. For your information Mr Ten is one of Tawan's bigger competition level body builder.

If I recall correctly, you said you weren't going to off #51 anymore? I know. I know he can be very persuasive. Haha

this is what I thought but lust went my way I guess, LOL

No,  he did not need to be persuasive , direct way he asked if he can go with me that night made me feeling  I'm for a fun and I was not wrong. That's true he is still very popular , on subsequent visits in Tawan I saw him being offed and back in less then 30 minutes so considering that I think I got very cheap hourly rate from him . LOL

Another 4k tips safely in a tawan boy pocket? At least he delivers well!!! 

I already said , I'm  marked man there I think but it works both ways - pocket drainage because they know  they may get it but also deliverance because they know what I like. At least is was how it worked that trip to my great joy.

4000 BHT for long term WOW it's really an outrageous ripp of ........If you stood up for your initial 3000 BHT offer the boy would certainly agree to it.

Sorry for making some of you guys upset, LOL

No, I was ripped of  before and more on this trip but will not consider that encounter rip off, otherwise would be happy to get rid of him and   did not ask him to return in the afternoon, right?

Yes , I could stood  up to my normal 3000 rate but it is not how I operate. I always clear money matters up front so actual meeting is not polluted by them. 

While rates you are quoting are fair and reasonable I'm dealing mostly with older and better built guys which are quite rare species in bars and they know it demanding and commanding better rate. I don't consider myself picky  but I kind of know exactly what I like and even in bar like Tawan only 1/4 of boys deserve my second glance because I don't like them to be too big either.

To put things in perspective , on this trip I visited Nice Boys and Winners with aussie_ and then Good Boys alone next night, all of then in Sunee and while I liked quite a few boys I wouldn't take any of them LT unless BBB  prohibited me from entry :rolleyes: .

I would love to see Mr Ten's face when you hand over 1000 baht note to him. I am sure you will hear plenty of complaints. Haha. For your information Mr Ten is one of Tawan's bigger competition level body builder. And mouthy too.

Jokes aside, #51 is one of Tawan's most popular boys and I doubt he would have taken 3000 baht offer. I remember Vinapu once negotiated down to 3500 but he went with the customer with presumably better offer.

few day later I had taste of that when I hand over 1000 to BBB specimen I took home  just because it was all I had in that pocket , everybody  should see his face !

. And it was only few seconds  before I told him you get what I promised but need to take money from safety box - then you should see his smile !

I think #51 would accept but then I'd had sandbag looking for early exit in the morning , just like last time I had him ST. For 1000 more I'm still smiling at recollection typing this.

Yes , I mentioned it above how he dumped me in May of 2015, all already reported in that trip report. Never lose faith in redemption.

Amazing trip report, vinapu.  So much valuable detail!  How do you have time to so much!?  How long does it take to write such a fantastic report?

I'm glad you liked it

question easy to answer, It was 11.59 a.m. forum time when I started typing it  in Word and copied and posted here at 1.38 p.m. so 1 hr 39 minutes.

I did not have time to proof read it as it was well past bed time and hope not to many spelling mistakes above.   

Nice report vinapu.we will be glad to hear some impressions of other bars besides Tawan.

relax , it's only day 2 out of 14. By time I will be done most likely hardly anyone will be reading those reports  out of boredom and to avoid getting upset with my  tipping practice  :rolleyes:

Will post day 3 later today and try to post 1 day at a time. 

I have my type of boys I like but when there I don't resort to visiting only places where 'my' boys can be found if only out of curiosity what 'other' side likes.

As for those impressions, keep in mind  you may get what you wish for and not necessarily like it and if you don't please  have mercy on me. Thank you for reading as if even one person finds those reports  useful /enjoyable work is not in vain.

.....U are already gaining a reputation in tawan, more so during your tawan monodiet i think lol. I thought during low season, they will view your arrival as god sent lol

if they behave I consider their presence in my room God sent as well but I'm not such soft touch, if I sense a bit of abuse of my good heart I can move on. In Dec I went there only once but  I must say last trip they provided exemplary companionship.

Too bad that my best boy of them all from there, Boy # 15 is MIA , apparently he got another job according to mamasan.