a447a

Bangkok report April 2018

Yet tonight was very quiet. Last night's party had taken its toll. Some boys arrived late, others were still sleeping it off.

There was only one customer tonight. Two boys serviced him, taking turns to give him a blow job,.He is from South America and had a magnificent appendage.

When he eventually came - the poor boys were exhausted at the end - he left with a huge grin in his face.

One of the boys actually have me a blow job a couple of weeks ago and I can vouch for his technique. It was unbelievable.

As I'm coming to the end of my trip I'm getting quite worn out. Basically, I've had enough for the time being. My daily afternoon session with my regular is sometimes a little too intense. It seems to go on forever - not that I'm really complaining. Being a top is exhausting enough, but bottoming for him gives me a real workout, as he keeps changing positions and expects me to be an acrobat.

But after we finish we kiss and cuddle then take a nap for an hour or so. We wake up, have another cuddle, chat a bit and then go off to dinner.

But one session with him and I'm done for the rest of the day.

When I go back at night the boys try to get me to cum again but to no avail. So we just drink and chat. I've learnt a lot of Thai, so that's a bonus.

Guest abang1961

I bet we would all enjoy seeing!! A hot Chinese guy from Singapore and a 9-inch Thai cock would make a great Video!!!

:good:

No that wouldn't happen.

Calling me HOT is the same as calling every RENTBOY in Thailand and any other South East Asia HANDSOME.

(because we know the truth is that I'm not HOT at all)

You can still have lots of fun in CM.

Apart from the gorgeous hung Shan boys at Adams Apple, there are a number of "massage" places where all your dreams can come true.

The problem for me is that I find it difficult to move around the city, especially at night when you want to go into town from Adams Apple. Getting back is also a problem.

You can still have lots of fun in CM.

Apart from the gorgeous hung Shan boys at Adams Apple, there are a number of "massage" places where all your dreams can come true.

The problem for me is that I find it difficult to move around the city, especially at night when you want to go into town from Adams Apple. Getting back is also a problem.

Have you tried uber or grab?

Have you tried uber or grab?

No, I haven't, as I don't have access to the internet on my phone - only WiFi.

But I took the advice of a forum member and walked down to the terminal and was able to get a tuk-tuk there during the day.

But getting back to the Lotus Hotel, opposite Adams Apple is very difficult late at night. Either the driver refuses to go out he asks a ridiculous price.

Guest abang1961

In this age and time where Intnernet is a necessary evil, I am surprise you are not wired up, a477a.

I discovered the following trick while waiting for a white meat at True Coffee, Silom.

** Little trick

I did this..I bought a True SIM card THB 49 and added THB 150.

The trick is the extra 150 must be added THB 10 a  time for yes, 15 times...why?

This is because, with each THB 10 top-up, the validity of the card is extended for another 30 days.

So 10 top-ups mean I get a validity of 10 months on that SIM...that's the maximum.

It is still cheaper than that tourist card, priced at THB 299 and only useful for 7 days.

I know my card is valid till Feb 2019 since I last top-up in early Apr 2018.

We need the internet (for google maps, uber/grab and gay apps) 

It is easier to use Uber/Grab than waiting aimlessly for a taxi (and at the mercy of the taxi driver).

The options are aplenty..talk to the staff...

Furthermore, ask the staff at True Silom (or any touristy area) to change the language of each message to English instead of Thai.  My package is 4G + Social SIM ...free 14 social apps like line. whatsapp, facebook, instagram..read on

http://truemoveh.truecorp.co.th/package/prepaid?ln=en

** Little trick

I did this..I bought a True SIM card THB 49 and added THB 150.

The trick is the extra 150 must be added THB 10 a  time for yes, 15 times...why?

This is because, with each THB 10 top-up, the validity of the card is extended for another 30 days.

So 10 top-ups mean I get a validity of 10 months on that SIM...that's the maximum.

Wouldn't it be easier to pay the 12 Bath fee for extending the SIM validity for 180 days?  I know that DTAC has this option so presumably also available for TrueMove customers

Added:

A quick G search revealed this for TrueMove customers:

TrueMove H –  “Quick Add” Extend your validity for up to 365 days at a cost of 2 Baht per month

• Press : * 934 * 30 # for 30 days extension.  Cost 2 Baht
  • Press : * 934 * 90 # for 90 days extension.  Cost 6 Baht
  • Press : * 934 * 180 # for 180 days extension.   Cost 12 Baht

I'm now on my way to the airport after a bit of drama regarding the taxi.

There is a dickhead working at the hotel. Every morning when I was sitting outside furiously typing on my iPad, he would constantly come over to practise his English, even though he could see I was busy. It drove me mad!

Today I asked him to call me taxi and told him they must use the meter. I waited and waited but there was no sign of a taxi, so I walked down the driveway onto the street to see what he was doing. Taxis were passing by but he had his back turned to the road!

Finally he snared one. I got in and was told it was 500 baht. When I asked him to turn on the meter, he reversed up the street and dumped me back at the hotel!

"I told you, I want a meter taxi."

"Oh,sorry. I forget!"

He got me another one but as soon as I hopped in, it was 500 baht. I was now running 20 minutes late so I just gave in.

Before heading off to the airport I decided to try one of those foot massages. I'd had my eye on a couple of cuties at the massage places outside the hotel. But today there weren't any guys outside, just a couple of girls. So I wandered up to Art Massage where I found a very nice -looking guy. I grabbed him straight away.

It was my first real massages by a professional and it was wonderful! I tried to engage him in conversation in Thai - what's your name, where are you from, can I chuc...." Oops! But he had heard it all before and wasn't interested I think he may have wanted to just concentrate on the job. He did, however,m tell me he was from Issan. Instant boner!

He didn't go above the knees - no surprise there - but it was incredibly sensual. I'll definitely be having more of these massages next time I'm in town. Some of the guys at the other places give me a bit of a wink as they approach me, so there's the possibility I could have an even more sensual massage upstairs.

Last night after dinner I went to Moonlight again for the 10:30 show. I paid my 400 baht and walked in, only to see 5 boys on stage and 7 customers. Obviously, there would be no chuck-wow finale in the show tonight. Oh, well....

Here's a brief description of what you can expect in the show:

1. two uncoordinated boys "dancing"

2. 4 guys parading on stage displaying their beautifully toned bodies

3. 3 guys dancing with a glimpse of one hard cock

4. a stripper who bared nothing

5. quite a good blow job act

6. 5 guys in towels, removing them to show their large members

7. another stripper, this time with cock. Very impressive.

8. 9 gogo boys "dancing." Terrible, but at least they were having fun

9. same 4 body beautiful guys parading on stage

10. boring shower show

And here's dinner last night!

post-13512-0-11451800-1524826173_thumb.jpg

I'm now on my way to the airport after a bit of drama regarding the taxi.

He got me another one but as soon as I hopped in, it was 500 baht. I was now running 20 minutes late so I just gave in.

I once heard that it’s not so profitable for a taxi driver to go to airport if the taxi doesn’t have a license to pick up customers from the airport in return journey.

Since then I accept 500 baht as my journey with meter incl. highway tolls should be 420-450, hardly worthwhile arguing about.

Thanks Jasper that is interesting advice.

The Taxi from the Airport to Ruya charged me 450 TB. I was upset and only paid him 400 TB.

Later I learn that 450 was probably the rate.

But paying 500 TB to go out to the Airport seems very high!!

Considering the huge traffic jam the driver had to contend with on the freeway to the airport, I now think that 500 baht is appropriate in those circumstances.

I had that dessert at Gokoku Cafe downstairs in Siam Paragon, next to the canal. The cafe is a branch of one in Osaka.

They were lucky to get my business. I didn't see anyone working there so I waited, thinking they may have gone to the toilet. I waited and waited, but nobody appeared.

I leant over the counter and saw a young girl kneeling on the floor playing with her phone!

Don't these places have managers to check on this sort of thing?

It certainly wouldn't happen in Japan, that's for sure!

Guest abang1961

I must be the cheapest CHEAP SKATE here..

I don't even want to hop into a regular taxi, metered or otherwise.

I use UBER/GRAB and walk out when it arrives.

No need for any misunderstanding between me and the driver as the rates are tallied and agreed upon when booking is finalised.

I am leaving the hotel as I entered the waiting car and there is no need to be subjected to Staff's bad attitude and unwarranted demands. Give me any lousy and/or unhappy expression and you know, this Queen will write a stinking email to the hotel and post it on my Facebook for all my friends to see.

In the Philippines Grab fired 100 Drivers for Canceling too many Pick-ups. 

Seems the problem was Uber had paid the Driver 2P per minute extra for travel times.

So in a Traffic Jam the driver was covered.

Grab does not pay that so Drivers were canceling a pick-up if it looked like they might get stuck waiting in a traffic jam.

Do not know what the policy is there in Thailand???