TotallyOz

Soi Twilight Visit on June 1

I had massage with one of Scandic boys last afternoon - he told me he did not have a customer in 3 weeks, that's THREE.

I view of what I saw on Saturday I believe him and we are talking about fairly well known and outgoing boy.

How do you think they manage to pay their rent, food etc, with such a low customer rate?

I just think with so many massage places and so many people employed there (some clearly above their primee age 18-25) you would think many only have massages and have no clients wanting happy endings from them. 

I live in an area which has around ten standard (non-sex non-happy ending) massage places all within about a 100 yard radius. It also has three hotels. I pass by probably around 4 or 5 times a week. Rarely do I see even foot massages being given. The masseurs and masseuses are sitting outside chatting and shouting "Massageee". I suppose there must be massages being given at some times of the day, but I cannot imagine they result in much more than a pretty basic income. 

not very encouraging on both accounts in view it was Friday, it may be cost of letting those closure rumors to spread without any reliable information and people may start to pass visit there away 

I just happened to be in Patpong2 to look for some other music night club (which I couldn't find), and saw that Fresh Boys relocated to there. They are on the second floor above Screw Boys now. Also, there is another presumably new bar calles Tokyo Boy next to Screw Boys. I asked the cute Fresh Boys tout about the relocation and the Soi Twilight closure, and he and another lady apparently in the know said another 3 months.

[i tried to attach a picture of the new Fresh Boys, but I got this: "Error The server returned an error during upload]

I had massage with one of Scandic boys last afternoon - he told me he did not have a customer in 3 weeks, that's THREE.

I view of what I saw on Saturday I believe him and we are talking about fairly well known and outgoing boy.

Pleading poverty is one tactic to gain sympathy & generous tips. However if this is the truth & his results are like that over an entire year, then it reaches the point where he needs to think about a change of career or employer.

Pleading poverty is one tactic to gain sympathy & generous tips. However if this is the truth & his results are like that over an entire year, then it reaches the point where he needs to think about a change of career or employer.

In this particular case he got your advice and will start factory job next month.

Here in Pattaya, a guy who has been giving me excellent massages for over twelve years has now given-up and moved to Chonburi take a job in a factory. That was the only way he could maintain his  standard of living.

I was in Bangkk three weeks ago, Jomtien last week and now I'm in Boyztown. Boyztown is by far the most quiet.  I visited Sunee yesterday and that too was dispiritingly empty, though Nice and (particularly) Winners did have some punters.

Here in Pattaya, a guy who has been giving me excellent massages for over twelve years has now given-up and moved to Chonburi take a job in a factory. That was the only way he could maintain his  standard of living.

smart move , after several years probably he is too long in the tooth to stay in the business

I was in Bangkk three weeks ago, Jomtien last week and now I'm in Boyztown. Boyztown is by far the most quiet.  I visited Sunee yesterday and that too was dispiritingly empty, though Nice and (particularly) Winners did have some punters.

at end of day all we need is one boy we like 

I think it's the Internet. Why should an attractive boy waste his time at the bar scene when he can more easily find customers on line? And if one doesn't care for the bar ambience, noise, expense, etc., we aging customers can do quite well in cyberspace. I'm 68 and the on line scene has worked for me, and way cheaper than the bars. Since I'm usually outside the downtown core, I can get a nice experience for 1000 baht with no expensive drinks or other bar rituals. Sometimes for even less and when the stars are especially well aligned, for free. Although I must admit, cyberspace can be an enormous time suck and sometimes I come up empty-handed (so to speak!)

When I returned to Dreamboy last Fri night it was still close and I only off my most fave go go boy there so I was not sure if their show is jampacked or not...but on Sat night, Jupiter 2018 (my first time there), which is in another area, was filled with customers.