a447a

Chiang Mai report 2018

There is no guarantee that any of those the guys will be working, should I decide to come back again. And I hate relying on luck. 

often when boy we are hunting for is not present / available it opens new opportunities and boys who  otherwise will be overlooked are turning out to be shining stars.

Luck has it's own uses IMHO

I really enjoyed this report.

It some ways I want to go back to CM myself , brings back memories, I remember back in 2007 driving from CM to Mae Hong Son with a boy I offed for a week from the old City boys go go in Pattaya.

I ended up having a argument with the boy and having to drive back myself to Chiang Mai.

Of course there was no Grindr or Romeo back then and I remember stopping in several small towns along the way ,some of them with a friendly muslim community,was it Pai ?

your right Spoon i did forget and rather than edit my mistake I will leave it so everyone can see im not perfect either,it makes me look like a hypocrite I know ,but I would rather be honest and let everyone know that .

( though I am not using the word “ boy” to describe a sexual exploit which is my main concern )

( though I am not using the word “ boy” to describe a sexual exploit which is my main concern )

"...with a boy I offed for a week...." suggests there was indeed a "sexual exploit" involving him.

You used "boy" three times in your post. Given your post regarding your very strong feelings regarding the use of that word, it's difficult to believe you weren't aware of what you were typing.

Are you having a lend of us?

No i simply forgot, I too am trying to avoid using the word “boy”,but as I keep saying over and over in a different context .

I admitted my mistake and left the post up , lets leave it at that shall we.

"...with a boy I offed for a week...." suggests there was indeed a "sexual exploit" involving him.

You used "boy" three times in your post. Given your post regarding your very strong feelings regarding the use of that word, it's difficult to believe you weren't aware of what you were typing.

Are you having a lend of us?

You are probably right.

No i simply forgot, I too am trying to avoid using the word “boy”,but as I keep saying over and over in a different context .

I admitted my mistake and left the post up , lets leave it at that shall we.

Ok, we can leave it at that.

But before I go........

Your posts regarding the word "boy" suggest you have strong feelings against its use and that you've held that belief for quite a long time - certainly longer than the 12 hours or so between you expressing your distaste for "boy" and your post above.

It is inconceivable that you simply forgot - unless you suffer from short term memory loss.

And you used the word in the exact context you so disapprove of - the sexual context.

Had you said you had simply met him somewhere, there would not necessarily be a sexual undertone. However, you used the word "off." That says it all.

Your use of a term, of which 12 hours ago you said you so strongly disapproved, suggests your motives are dishonest, rather than it being a case of hypocrisy.

You seem to want to carry this on,

This again will be my last post on this.

As I keep repeating, and with due respect I know your definetely not the brightest Australian when you qouted that your stories of sexual exploits over in Asia which are posted on every gay forum are read by a "specific audience"ONLY being gay visitors to Thailand .

If you think that, thats up to you.

You are Australian ,

unfortanetely whilst everyone else can get the drift of what im saying you cant, so let me spell it out for Sir,there are certain agencies in Melbourne and Sydney and even in Brisbane that monitor Australians who post on forums just like this one.

They operate 24 hours a day, no doubt they monitor this forum as do many other agencies.

Now again im going to make it easy for you to understand, what could possibly happen to someone if they kept posting on a forum to your "specific audience"as you called them before ,that they are travelling to Asia to have sex with "boys?

They the Agency whether that be the Australian Federal Police or other , have no idea unless they studied all your posts that the poster whether it be you or another one means a adult thai male when he posted "boy" ., eg travelled or is travelling to Asia to have sex with ....

You see, red flags go up dont they.

Some people are arrested at airports on the way out based on intelligence, usually arrested on suspicion based on......what they could of wrote on a forum .

How many times have you read that so and so was arrested at at say Brisbane Airport leaving to go to Asia on suspicion based on intelligence repirts they were alleging to commit crimes whilst overseas.

Under Australian Law you can be arrested for thise crimes overseas if they have suspicion.

It possible isnt it, that you or some other poster would come under notice isnt it, say by the AFP as your an Australian, if you were to use the word boy because they would try to miscontrue it wouldnt they?

In other words the said Agency may read more into wouldnt they?

in which in all probality I would say with all your posts on every forum you could be in someones favourite poster box by now, not that I can see by your posts that you have done anythibg unlawful.

Now im not going to be more simple than that.

Now if you think your anomonyous in which case your not think again.

Now do you understand why i think its better not to use the word "boy" when describing sex with adult men

Sorry to everyone else that understood what I was talking about.

Now respectfully I ask you not to continue with this, its not fair on other posters .

"I know your definetely not the brightest Australian "

If you wish to hurl insults, then I will continue.

I may indeed be as you describe; I'll leave that up to others to judge.

But firstly, I can spell.

Secondly, I can comprehend. I actually posted that you have a point here regarding "boy." So I am agreeing with you.

Thirdly, I can do maths. I am not referring to your original post ; I'm specifically referring to the one in which you used 'boy." At least seven other members seem to agree with my observation that your post above was no "mistake."

You are playing games with us. That's my point.

If you don't want me to comment further, stop the personal insults, ok?