vinapu

Short time - October 2018 adventures

It was never fun to have arrangements made and one party bailed, especially when u make plans around that arrangements. Since you don't exchange contacts with the boy, it's pretty hard to even trying to find the boy without engaging mamasan. If it happened to me, id just call it a day, and maybe try tomorrow lol

It was never fun to have arrangements made and one party bailed, especially when u make plans around that arrangements. Since you don't exchange contacts with the boy, it's pretty hard to even trying to find the boy without engaging mamasan. If it happened to me, id just call it a day, and maybe try tomorrow lol

it was exactly why I was so upset with series of such unfortunate events , one after another.

As much as I like my boys , since I'm one who hires them,  I don't feel like I'm one who is supposed to find them expecting guy to be there as agreed and if he is not , after reasonable time,  but no more then  1/2 hour  I feel I'm free of any obligation.

I'm not travelling that far to call a day , there are always other options and opportunities.

as with trying tomorrow, wait for next installment of my story. As I said above , I';m not there to get even , I'm there to get a guy.

As much as I like my boys , since I'm one who hires them,  I don't feel like I'm one who is supposed to find them expecting guy to be there as agreed and if he is not , after reasonable time,  but no more then  1/2 hour  I feel I'm free of any obligation.

Exactly!  Thirty minutes is more than fair. It is their job after all.  No one is so cute that they get to feel empowered to fool around with me. We travel a long way at great expense to employ them; they are obligated or should seek other employment.

I'm not that harsh, after all no-shows are ones who weren't paid yet. If they don't want contract, fine with me. Doesn't make me happy but I let them go. 

But I expect  them to keep promises at least of showing up for appointed time  and if something doesn't work, accept it with the same grace  I do, not to make condemning faces. Guy who will not take my proposal is not my enemy and I don't want to be his, just because for one reason or another he is pricing himself above market segment I'm in.

All boils down to a basic decency.  

Wow, Vinapu. I was not implying that we should be harsh. I'm just pointing out that if he does not show up in a reasonable amount of time then you are free to move on. In fact, if you see him later there is no reason to be harsh and I don't suggest that. It was his loss,

I remember a time years ago in San Francisco. I had a terrific guy one night. We went to a good dinner in North Beach and had a great time at the hotel. So good that I arranged to see him the next morning before work. He did not show, I got back to the hotel and found a nasty note; he was very upset that I was not there.

Later, at the bar on Polk Street, he was mad at me. Both the bartender and I explained to him that despite his good reasons for being an hour late he had to understand that I was in town for work and had to leave. We made up and I took him to another nice dinner. 

In Thailand, I would do this again, despite having no work to do. His obligation is to get here not yours to wait more than a reasonable time.

Wow another no show from Ko, wonder if he was actually waited for you previously and now its his turn to make u wait, who knows. You are generous to give not one but two boys a second chance, and at least one did gives you good time, while the other probably don't deserve the second chance at all.

The only guys who will never go with another customer while I'm in town are my two regulars in Bangkok and Pattaya.

For all the others who promise to wait for me and are not in the bar when I turn up, the "bird in the hand" principle applies. And as business is business, I don't have a problem with that.

Wow another no show from Ko, wonder if he was actually waited for you previously and now its his turn to make u wait, who knows. You are generous to give not one but two boys a second chance, and at least one did gives you good time, while the other probably don't deserve the second chance at all.

it will be one of those life mysteries as I know him for years and idea of long time came from him.

I had few good experiences with second  chances  and both guys were my previous encounters so why not ? No, they both deserve repeat  but that whole debacle was mightily upsetting.

As I said already , I'm there for good time , not to get even but on another hand there are other fish in the sea not to mention other sea / Bangkok/  which this time beat Pattaya big time  after a few trips where she was clear winner.

The only guys who will never go with another customer while I'm in town are my two regulars in Bangkok and Pattaya.

For all the others who promise to wait for me and are not in the bar when I turn up, the "bird in the hand" principle applies. And as business is business, I don't have a problem with that.

But I do as in such case it's not only me who is pissed off  but also most likely some other boy who could get my business but he  did not and likely went home empty handed ( I had an eye on ABomb guy sitting outside but went for known quality, better idea  I thought ) while I was waiting in vain.

Yes business is business but promise is promise, specially when made to known client with proven track record.

Going for smoke just to announce that arrangement just made is null and void is another way of saying 'fuck you ' in my books.

On short trip where time is very limited such manipulations hurt even more.

I don't hold grudges but don't expect to be happy when guys are putting me in my place in such manner, after all I had my choices too.

Take Oud on day 2 who was waiting for me till bar almost emptied just because I told him I will come for him that night and I did, God and ChristianPFC my witnesses.  

Vinapu, great report.

First, I know I'm going to embarrass myself as I'm sure everyone else gets it, but what do you mean by "elections in Burkina Faso"?

The old Suriwongse. Years ago, on maybe 20 trips this is  where I and a great many others stayed, I was, relatively young, and an older guy called it "the mother house of our order."

Perhaps my favorite food is Schnitzel. How is it at Maxis?  Pork or veal? Nach Wiener art?

It was off fee for 'models' in moonlight...'floor boys' off fee is 500 only.

For the last seven years, I went to Pattaya straight from Swampy. But this coming year I plan to dip my toe in Bangkok again. For several reasons. After 30 hours ( door to door ) trip I can use a rest and a facial at Cutey Beuty rather than a two-hour cab ride.

Bangkok is cheaper but on balance with so many things to do beyond the bars, it is, perhaps, worth dividing one's time.

First, I know I'm going to embarrass myself as I'm sure everyone else gets it, but what do you mean by "elections in Burkina Faso"?

The old Suriwongse. Years ago, on maybe 20 trips this is  where I and a great many others stayed, I was, relatively young, and an older guy called it "the mother house of our order."

Perhaps my favorite food is Schnitzel. How is it at Maxis?  Pork or veal? Nach Wiener art?

'municipal elections in Burkina Faso " is  my speak for small, irrelevant but time filing talk. Sionce hes English was limited we both were spared that effort. You know the drill : " how long you in Bangkok, where you stay, what country you are from etc. "

Schnitzel at Maxi's is almost as good as in Alt Heidelberg Pattaya and is served with very tasty and thick mushroom sauce.  

My standard fare in both places. Pork, I don't eat veal or as my friend says , 'I don't feast on children" 

Bangkok becoming more and more expensive 1K off fee not including drinks really outrageous , No wonder I go straight to Pattaya .

nobody wrestled me to pay that much , I did on my own free will.

Nothing outrageous, very high and in a sense prohibitive indeed but most likely it reflects fast that those models are not necessarily in need to be offed as they are paid well by the bar and tips plus cuts from drinks are making for steady income.

Even cheaper than  going to Pattaya is staying at home LOL. 

But certainly bar needs to watch business as after while novelty of whole endeavor may  rub off. On another hand it looks that drink prices in Bangkok went down a bit with 350   first drink at Moonlight and 200 only for a second.

Sign at BBB in Boyztown Pattaya says  ' 1 drink, 1 show only ' so it signals that nights of nursing drinks whole evening  may be coming to an end. 

But yes , Sunee and Jomtien are still in 100-200  baht territory. 

For the last seven years, I went to Pattaya straight from Swampy. But this coming year I plan to dip my toe in Bangkok again. For several reasons. After 30 hours ( door to door ) trip I can use a rest and a facial at Cutey Beuty rather than a two-hour cab ride.

Bangkok is cheaper but on balance with so many things to do beyond the bars, it is, perhaps, worth dividing one's time.

I'm sure you wanted to say 'Pattaya is cheaper " which is correct.

Loved, loved your report about encounter with Mr Fluke.

I might pay a visit to see him in a few days.

I am also pleasantly surprised to read about Nicky’s apology.

you should be as happy as I was. Let us know how it went.

I called it apology but it was rather apologetic acknowledgement that  I probably did not like the club which was surprising to me and very nice of him although entirely unnecessary.