Jasper

Screw Boy

4 hours ago, Boy69 said:

Yes that's correct they have to be over 20 years old to work in gogo bars also they  should be over this age  to be aloud entering entertainment places which serves alcohol but it seems nobody really enforcing this.

..and I'm not sure that is good thing

1 hour ago, Patanawet said:

In Soi 4, staff in non gogo bars have to be eighteen or over but cannot come into soi to drink until twenty.

It's redicilous boy eighteen years old cannot come into the Soi but if he works there he can , very strange contradiction in the Thai law.

4 minutes ago, Boy69 said:

Not sure about that 18 years old is not minor anymore I don't see any problem with boy this age going to clubs or working at bars.

The issue is not 18 years old boy, but the enforcement. If they dont enforce the rule that only 20 years above allowed to work in gogo, who is to say they will enforce the rule that those under 18 shouldnt even be in the bar.

7 minutes ago, spoon said:

The issue is not 18 years old boy, but the enforcement. If they dont enforce the rule that only 20 years above allowed to work in gogo, who is to say they will enforce the rule that those under 18 shouldnt even be in the bar.

Yes I agree with you about that .

47 minutes ago, DrimVoiz said:

Been here and there's a lot of twinks and muscular boys, wow!!!

Its a fun bar with lots of hot guys eager for your attention....enjoy!  Did you off anyone? My regulars are grumbling that its been bit slow lately

I just booked my flight up today for December / January, can't wait to be back!

3 hours ago, alex303 said:

Its a fun bar with lots of hot guys eager for your attention....enjoy!  Did you off anyone? My regulars are grumbling that its been bit slow lately

I just booked my flight up today for December / January, can't wait to be back!

I can't select, so many 2 choose from, haa haa, I only table a very cute twink, lol

8 hours ago, DrimVoiz said:

I can't select, so many 2 choose from, haa haa, I only table a very cute twink, lol

That's ok...its been slow so they will still appreciate the drink & Tip...a 100bhat Tip keeps a potentially hungry boy fed for 24 hours

I would suggest asking for mama 'Phim' next time you go in, she's a great help and very honest imho

54 minutes ago, alex303 said:

That's ok...its been slow so they will still appreciate the drink & Tip...a 100bhat Tip keeps a potentially hungry boy fed for 24 hours

I would suggest asking for mama 'Phim' next time you go in, she's a great help and very honest imho

Actually I gave 200 baht tip for the cute boy and 100 baht tip for the mamasan who ask, haa haa...

1 hour ago, vinapu said:

For those who know him, I'm happy to report Yoyo is back at Screwboys after short stint at Lucky Boys. 

How do I know? Your guess is right !

That's interesting as that's the 2nd Viet I've heard about this week that's moved on from Luckyboys...something to do with days off my guy said (as in not working)

Must be a lot of competition on those stages as the moment

I visited Screw Boys last year and was a bit dissapointed about the show.  I think there was one "boy" act and the rest boring Ladybot sync acts. 

However I did not ask a boy to keep me company during the show for a drink.  Maybe I should have done that.  How "liberal" is the bar when a boy sits with you.  Kissing and/or discreet fondling is allowed? 

1 hour ago, DeWinter said:

I visited Screw Boys last year and was a bit dissapointed about the show.  I think there was one "boy" act and the rest boring Ladybot sync acts. 

However I did not ask a boy to keep me company during the show for a drink.  Maybe I should have done that.  How "liberal" is the bar when a boy sits with you.  Kissing and/or discreet fondling is allowed? 

Anything goes, lol

Screwboys is more laid back imho than some of the other Patpong bars...e.g. both Freshboys 2 and Lucky attempt to keep the boys away from you until you call them over.  Screwboys don't really worry about that and the boys will happily come over of their own accord if they recognize you and sit down for a chat.  But yes calling a guy over during a show is a good call (unless he's hungry & waiting for the break to get his dinner)...treat them with respect and you'll have a lot of fun.

On 10/6/2019 at 5:09 PM, alex303 said:

That's interesting as that's the 2nd Viet I've heard about this week that's moved on from Luckyboys...something to do with days off my guy said (as in not working)

Must be a lot of competition on those stages as the moment

Yoyo did not like too strong air conditioning in the Lucky Boys and it's why left, at least this is what he told me

On 10/7/2019 at 7:20 AM, gerefan said:

So, if a guy can work in a bar or gogo at 18 but cannot drink in a bar until he is 20, how do we buy him a drink?!

TiT!

How much whiskey do you think is in the scotch and coke you buy them?   Personally, I would ask them do you prefer a drink or a tip?    They probably get twenty baht from the drink that you buy them.

2 hours ago, Patanawet said:

How much whiskey do you think is in the scotch and coke you buy them?   Personally, I would ask them do you prefer a drink or a tip?    They probably get twenty baht from the drink that you buy them.

They prefer tip for sure over drink but their performance may be judged by how many drinks they had bought by customer and may have a weekly or monthly quota.