ggobkk

Bangkok visit - quick report

New, improved formula of the show is great, full audience for the show last night, models looking outstanding but only six out of seven were rewarded with those garlands of fake notes, one who did not get one was shockingly HM Babe, it looked strange.Uncrowned king in the middle of 7 and only one without crown. 

Great performance and great  show, Babe did  shower show , sexy like hell, few regular boys are very good dancers, towel number with 4 

models very sexy , all in all well worth 450/ second drink 350 /.

Three of us were grabbed from the street by no one less than former bandanna barker from Hot Male , no longer wearing bandanna but still looking somewhat attractive for me, it must be some spell he thrown at me or something. 

13 hours ago, anddy said:

you should have filled the gap by getting one for him!!!!

While I believe in tipping guys generously for service rendered, lavishing 1000 baht tip on just being on the stage and looking pretty defies logic and probably is done by patrons trying to impress people they are with. By the way my customary 100 baht deserting tip was lavished  on  #4 and Smart , the model.

14 hours ago, anddy said:

you should have filled the gap by getting one for him!!!!

One thing for sure, it makes others who wants to give 100 baht tips feels inferior to do that when others are tipping big lol. I am so tempted to give babe something but he isnt the best guys i see that night for me. 

34 minutes ago, vinapu said:

While I believe in tipping guys generously for service rendered, lavishing 1000 baht tip on just being on the stage and looking pretty defies logic and probably is done by patrons trying to impress people they are with. By the way my customary 100 baht deserting tip was lavished  on  #4 and Smart , the model.

And mine goes to boss (100) and nut (200) and i get to give it personally when they do a number that makes all the models to goes down in a row same level with entrance and i can say they both appreciate my small tips very much. Vinapu can vouched for me haha

4 hours ago, vinapu said:

No only I can vouch but need to inform you that when I went there last night at 9  at least two mamasans were asking me ''where are your friends"'?.

On personal note I must say that  I was never so welcomed at that location / Jupiter , Boy66, now Moonlight / like yesterday so certainly we left good impression without lavishing those stupid garland.

One of the boys I left 100 baht tip went even as far as going from the stage to welcome me in the bar , fact that there were  only 2 other customers no doubt  contributed to that welcoming  but certainly 'genius loci ' of that location changed for a better as far as I'm concerned

Do u feel welcomed enough to start using their mamasan service? Haha.

8 minutes ago, spoon said:

spoon did know u wont be able to make it to jupiter that night hehe. But i did go and stay at balcony for a while for people watching and saw few stunners walking into jupiter that just sealed the deal for me to visit jupiter alone that night, and i'm glad i did lol

I have suspicion I know whom you offed from Jupiter that night

ADDENDUM

Below is a quote from a comment I made in another topic...since it relates to my "quick visit", I thought I'd repost it here.  

I stayed at the "refurbished" Tarntawan for three nights.  Lobby shows no change.  On the upper floors the carpet has been removed from the hallways and the guest rooms.  It's been replaced with simulated a hard wood floor.  New beds, more comfortable than the old ones.  New desk chair.  I mention the chair as it didn't seem to have a way to set the height and would sink down as I sat down.  Reader reported seeing water tanks being delivered.  The disruption to the courtyard was noticeable with repaving and work remianing to be done on the planter - which was a bit of a construction site.

I mention the water because on my first full morning there I turned on the tap to wash up after breakfast and a dark flow poured out.   Same with the shower.  I reported this to the weekend desk manager, who has been with the hotel for many years.  He apologized and said he would alert maintenance.  Well, the problem went on for several hours.  BUT the staff was constantly checking and running the water until it cleared.  I learned that the new water system has several tanks and the one supplying water to my room - which was at the far end of the hallway from the elevator had developed a problem.  So negative on the water system and positive on the staff response.

I was only at the Tarntawan for three nights from a Friday to a Monday morning.  The makeup of the guests is not what it was way back when in Lukas time.  There was a group of six Japanese golfers who left every morning for a different gold course.  Several couples of varying ages.  

Breakfast buffet is the same as before.  Staff is the same as it's been since the management changeover.  Very willing to help and in remembering guests.

When I went to check out, no one was sent to check the room for missing towels or empty bottles for the refrigerator....I don't know if this is a new policy or its just that I've been there multiple times.

58 minutes ago, ggobkk said:

Overall, it was a great time, especially enjoying reconnecting with DivineMadman and meeting Vinapu and Spoon.  

the same here, it was great to met with you , too bad you left Bangkok too early  and missed  taking  part in our next day fun filled trip to Maha Nakhon