TotallyOz

Gay Thailand and Gay Bangkok Report on September 2019

2 hours ago, Boy69 said:

I  am courious to know why didn't you off anyone from the plethora of cute guys ?

I went into the area to meet a friend. I had a guy at my apartment for the weekend and would not have taken someone to my place while he was here. And, I hate the short stay rooms. Super A said they had a room upstairs but I do not like those places.

1 hour ago, floridarob said:

Crown Plaza or Marriott needs to open a short time room business model......instead of collecting nights, would it be hours?   :D

Stayed at one near JFK recently with an 8 hour or 12 hour rate. Worked great for me. But, for this, two hours would be more than sufficient. :)

I have another friend coming into town shortly so I hope to get back out soon and revisit every bar in the area. However, I think I'll start with Lucky Boys as there were so many on stage I could not see them all very well and I need to pick a seat closer to the action next time. I didn't try Tawan for a while. Any word on that recently?

I didn’t like the new Lucky Boys.  Most of the seats were too far from the stage and I had difficulty seeing the boys.

Other seats are below the stage and one would need to strain ones neck.  Lucky Boys too big and badly set up.

The curved sofas must be meant for large groups of Chinese.  I thought of bringing opera glasses.

On 9/8/2019 at 5:54 PM, Michael said:

I didn't try Tawan for a while. Any word on that recently?

I was there two times during my 2 weeks  trip I just returned from yesterday. Mostly older guys and as expected muscled but I noticed few  new faces, one of them quite handsome , # 11 , Roy. Considering both visits resulted with offs, ST and LT , certainly it worked for me .

Show at 10.45 , mostly the same like before , no ' special ' show but J/O competition still on.

As always , my advice is go and see for yourself as we all are different ( I liked Lucky Boys but not even close to a degree expressed by few members above ) and this is good as keeps all kinds of boys in gainful  employment.