DrimVoiz

Best Bangkok Trip Ever: A Taste of Heaven Experience With A Sex God

59 minutes ago, paulsf said:

Unfortunately no more Twilight. Water was allowed from 5 till 8.   All the gogo and bar boys put on quite a water fight show. 
So much fun to sit at Maxi’s and root on your favorite guys.   

Yup, but how about in other places like Soi 2? I'd also like to watch on the hot guys while in-front of a bar...but joining them, though getting wet is more fun, lol...

31 minutes ago, DrimVoiz said:

Hopefully u can also c*m, I mean come 2 Songkran Vinapu...a boy like this is waiting 4 u, ha ha...

That boy , Lucky seems disappeared from Moonlight, I did not see him neither in Aug not in Oct. Perhaps he returned to Prince ?

As for me coming for Songkran is highly unlikely although I realize at one point I should experience it. For now I need to pass it as April is too hot, I don't like crowds (Loy Krathong at Saphan Taksin BTS  in 2013 was kind of scary experience for me) and work wise it's most lucrative part of year. But yes , there's always 6/49 lotto

6 hours ago, anddy said:

In Silom, there are plenty of VERY attractive and often skimpily-clad guys to ogle at, I'd say they WAY outweigh the few ugly tourists. 

Unfortunately, they banned all water in Soi 4. Before, it was a packed WET mayhem, with lots (and I mean LOTS) of groping going on. Not for the fainthearted who don't like crowds as it was like sardines in a can. Not sure how it is nowadays in Soi 4. But you can always steer clear fo Soi 4 if it is too packed. Plenty of eye candy on the main road. 

In another thread Jasper kindly posted a photo of Soi 4 Songkran.  Here are some pics from a few years ago when water play (water sports?) were allowed during the day.

20160414-IMG_6896.thumb.jpg.b544527f339d92a1c03303415eee9f93.jpg20160414-IMG_6891.thumb.jpg.e92ac609d3c3ff8f5e034d0ee2a8eeb3.jpg20160414-IMG_6885.thumb.jpg.948b13dfbff4e62df793f6f08248a39d.jpg

17 hours ago, vinapu said:

That boy , Lucky seems disappeared from Moonlight, I did not see him neither in Aug not in Oct. Perhaps he returned to Prince ?

As for me coming for Songkran is highly unlikely although I realize at one point I should experience it. For now I need to pass it as April is too hot, I don't like crowds (Loy Krathong at Saphan Taksin BTS  in 2013 was kind of scary experience for me) and work wise it's most lucrative part of year. But yes , there's always 6/49 lotto

Actually I did not know him, I just pick the top 3 hottest pics from Moonlight Songkran, lol

10 hours ago, Syphion said:

Ok I'm sold. Looking up flight prices and reassessing my annual spend budget.

Done already with the booking of my flight 2 BKK 4 Songkran (actually a few months back)...now I'm planning the sexual positions I'll do together with that hot, hot, hot boy in the pic...instant hard-on 2 me when I saw him, hahaha