vinapu

Back in Thailand for 20th time - Oct 2019 trip

4 hours ago, vinapu said:

It was not clear how  as we never met before and did not even exchange any description of ourselves but  soon  after my first this trip chicken  with cashew nut serving landed in front of me I noticed young handsome man entering store and standing shyly beside then door like waiting for somebody.  Minute or two later I decided to be brave one out of two of us  , went and asked ‘ are you Drim?”. Bingo !

Actually its my 1st time 2 meet a member so I was really shy...so we can say Vinapu "devirginized" me in meeting forum members, lol...wow, I love your description on me, I'm blushing right now!!! :) 

5 hours ago, vinapu said:

Soon we discovered that Drim has a date scheduled  close to Senso and Siri Sathorn hotel where I was heading anyways so  we left, first to his hotel Red Planet where he picked up some stuff for his date and I admired in meantime view and a room , not very spacious but well organized and maintained, very modern with everything in place. Just like  Nantra Silom  but more expensive , clearly that 10 $ price difference shower in much better maintenance at Red Planet. Walking toward our destinations it was nice to see how excited my friend is with  his incoming encounter, I wished him luck at his destination

Well, its a very, very, hot, hot, hot date with Mr. Sex God!!! ;) 

7 hours ago, GWMinUS said:

I think the small rooms at Red Planet are all Same Same. The pic I saw could have been taken at the Red Planet in Manila. Barely room to get in and out of bed. Good thing you decided to be chaste that evening...  :)

no, I liked it.

Sure not much room to move around but spacious enough unless somebody has  a walker or big suitcase. Nantra has similar furnished  bigger rooms but Red Planet is much better maintained. As our friend DrimVoiz attested in his report there's enough room for steamy encounter of two. I happen to know his Mr.Perfect and he is not exactly  minnow. There's enough room for debauchery of two.

22 hours ago, vinapu said:

In short fun filled night  and Drim Voiz who was missing in action can only regret his absence.

Sorry, Mr. Sex God early that night and Mr. Perfect Guy the previous night really drained my entire energy, lol...I really need 2 sleep 2 regain my energy, haa haa...but it was a really fun night @ Moonlight as I read in your report ;) 

2 hours ago, vinapu said:

no, I liked it.

Sure not much room to move around but spacious enough unless somebody has  a walker or big suitcase. Nantra has similar furnished  bigger rooms but Red Planet is much better maintained. As our friend DrimVoiz attested in his report there's enough room for steamy encounter of two. I happen to know his Mr.Perfect and he is not exactly  minnow. There's enough room for debauchery of two.

Vinapu, sorry I 4got 2 mention, there is a larger room in Red Planet called "accessible room" but I'm not sure if its always available, and the good thing is its the same price as the "double" or "twin" room...and yes, the room there is enough when I'm with Mr. Perfect Guy and the other boys as well, ha ha :D 

On 17 October 2019 at 11:08 AM, vinapu said:

In the hotel I checked forum and there was very recent message that DrimVoiz and 18past 19 are lunching at Foodland and they will be happy if I join them so I rushed up . Timing was perfect as their meals just arrived , I ordered mine and it was not you know what but whatever Drim was eating- some Japanese  dish. Anyways our dishes were getting cold because we had so much stuff to discuss  and all of that not really suitable for public place so I suggested we move  to my  room

We're sooo fulfilled u join us over lunch...and it was a really great time chatting with you @vinapu & @18past19 over coffee!!!