12is12

What do boys do with their money?

I think most of the very popular boys’ income comes from generous regular customers cash gift, gold chains, motorcycles and monthly overseas cash transfers.

A Jupiter boy often receive invitation to travel to China by a very wealthy guy who pays 100,000 baht for a week trip.

In other words, gogoboys cannot make a good living unless he has a free spending regular customer or few of them and not by multiple offs a day.

The below photo-

Moonlight floor boy showing off customers gift with caption “nothing is impossible”

CE81F8E8-20EE-4CD6-8A3D-3B6851181FA0.thumb.jpeg.6d22baf9ee72ac8f7a549383bb26fa8d.jpeg

11 hours ago, 12is12 said:

Should I assume waiters are for offing?

Should I feel free to ask?

yes, if you are interested in any of the staff in the bars or massages , investigate discreetly if they are willing to go with you. They may , even if normally they don't do it 

Best source are themselves so ask them directly bypassing intermediaries although if you are familiar with other guy from that venue you may ask him  about this or that waiter / mamasan / masseur.

Your chances are increasing if you already known in the place so one guy may pimp his work friend to you.

Don't get discouraged   if  idea is rejected  first  time, try again later in the evening or few days later. Speaking from experience.  

• Members
1 hour ago, gerefan said:

In Pattaya everybody in the bars is offable.

4 hours ago, vinapu said:

yes, if you are interested in any of the staff in the bars or massages , investigate discreetly if they are willing to go with you.

Absolutely correct.  I was in a Sunee Plaza bar once, and offed the DJ.

As usual I find myself agreeing with DivineMadman.

The first guy I offed in the dim dark past was a student looking for a way to pay his course fees.

This has been a common pattern - the guys are from poorer backgrounds and use bar work to meet an objective, usually paying for education or helping their family.

If it is helping the family it has usually been mother and siblings, only a few mention fathers and one had a daughter whose photo he proudly showed me. 

I’ve slept twice with a boy that I contacted from Planet Romeo. He arrived on a new looking motor bike which he told me he was buying on credit. He’s very attractive and speaks fairly good English so I’m sure he doesn’t have to look far for customers and does not work in the bars. I’m not sure how many customers he needs to meet the monthly finance payments and his other expenses. But you never know with the boys he might have a daddy who’s not in Thailand at the moment.

3 hours ago, Boy69 said:

Some boys have more than one   supporting sugar daddy abroad ...

I think most of that is also a thing of the past.  I doubt much of it happens anymore.

However, from many years ago I remember a boy, Won,  who was walking around with 5 mobile phones.  I asked him what he needed 5 phones for.  He told me each one is for a different farang "boyfriend," none of whom know about any of the others.  He was very proud about getting away with it.  I haven't seen him in years.  I don't know what became of him or whether any of the 5 ever found out about any of the others.

I also remember a Sunee Plaza ladyboy bar manager who was doing essentially the same thing with 2 different farang - both of whom also thought they were the only one.  Both farang showed up unexpectedly in Pattaya at the same time.  For 2 weeks he somehow managed to juggle everything around and both farang went back home none the wiser.  That bar closed years ago.  After it closed I never saw that ladyboy again.

There were a lot of such stories back then - in the "golden years" of Pattaya.  But I have heard no such stories in quite some time now.

Agreed; there are not many of us to go round nowadays. That generation- often closeted gays whose formative years were spent in a  society where gay sex was illegal and who found freedom in Thailand- have mostly passed on. I'd be surprised if the the Asian customers of today have taken their places in the LTR market..

Look around; if you see falang/Thai couples together in restaurants ,staying at hotels together, shopping and so on, the falang will likely be in his 70s and the Thai in his 30s or thereabouts. Partnerships, as it happens, like mine.