12is12

Nov 2019 - report 4: four bars in one night

12, despite all ur queries b4, it was not asked or mentioned that go go bars close at 1AM, oh no! Anyway, u still got few days, right?

I'm also surprised that u've been to 4 bars with no off, but actually its normal, at least u get 2 see their shows and boys, though it never happened 2 me...

Btw, all I can say is...I hope I can meet Mark in person, haa haa...tnx 4 ur report 12!!!

3 hours ago, Mark311088 said:

Dreamboy show is highly entertaining but the boys line up is a disappointment with only 9 boys on stage to choose from, which might be due to it being the second show.

I think it was due to some event that was going on at other place and most of the boys had their day off (I remember one of the mamasan telling me that), Lucy at Screwboys also mentioned that her bar will be closed on Monday and even the guy I had was saying he wanted to go to that event but couldn't due to work in the morning.

On 22 November 2019 at 10:50 AM, Mark311088 said:

Dreamboy show is highly entertaining but the boys line up is a disappointment with only 9 boys on stage to choose from, which might be due to it being the second show.

Mark, on my experience going to the New Dreamboys, there are a lot of boys in the 1st show (though not as many as in the Old Soi Twilight), maybe they were already offed when you watched the 2nd show...in my visit b4, there's a group of guests who went there and most of them table then off the boys. Btw, my regular and my best off was there (which I call Mr. Perfect Guy in my reports and the only reason I keep coming back 2 BKK) and on the next night, I offed a new boy there, though already quit (which I call Mr. Runner-up in my report b4). Hope I can meet u in person Mark!!! :D