VancBCMan

My recent visits to Moonlight and Jupiter - Dec 2019

Jupiter back seats are definitely too cold even for me. If u can, try to seat on the front nearer to the stage, where temperature are more tolerable. Agree that jupiter boys are more handsome and their mamasan wont bug u until u call them, unless you are already a regular there, then they will be very helpful in finding u a boy. Moonlight mamasan and even waiter will keep asking you either about boy or drink when yours is finished, but it wasnt overdone, and if u say u want to see show only, they wont bug you anymore. Weird that you feel boys at moonlight didnt smile, at least boys ive taken before will always smiles when they see me and wai or wave of course in hope of another off. Jupiter on the other hand, i figured the boys is having a hard time to see those in the audience due to layout and lighting but again those who ive taken, when they see me, will always smile and wai. 

I always like shows at moonlight better for sure. The models are not just eye candy, they are mostly great dancer too. But big cock guys at moonlight are not my type at all. Jupiter boys on the other hand, those that did the show are hot. But only one or two guys can dance properly. The rest are too manly to pull some of the moves lol but that is also part of their attractiveness

2 hours ago, spoon said:

I always like shows at moonlight better for sure. The models are not just eye candy, they are mostly great dancer too. But big cock guys at moonlight are not my type at all. Jupiter boys on the other hand, those that did the show are hot. But only one or two guys can dance properly. The rest are too manly to pull some of the moves lol but that is also part of their attractiveness

Totally agree with the dancing. More boys who can dance properly at Moonlight as compared to Jupiter. But best Dancer individually is Aek from Jupiter.

7 hours ago, VancBCMan said:

At Moonlight, they did not smile much and did what they needed to, when parading on the stage. On the other hand, the boys at Jupiter paraded like models – similar to what you see at a fashion show – so more professional in that regard. The boys at Jupiter also smiled more.

I will try and visit some of the other clubs during the rest of my stay in Bangkok and try and give my impressions of those visits, in case folks here found this posting interesting.

thanks God Almighty ! I never thought in 20 trips I will live long enough to read  statement as one underscored and that even if only 10% clients were girls.

yes please , do both. I like your format of posting , subject based, rather then chronological I'm using unable to change. I think your way is more helpful to readers looking for information and inspiration 

5 hours ago, ggobkk said:

I’m looking forward to your thoughts on other clubs as your style is very thorough and the reporting comprehensive. 

+1

13 hours ago, spoon said:

Jupiter back seats are definitely too cold even for me. If u can, try to seat on the front nearer to the stage, where temperature are more tolerable.

Thank you for that tip, Spoon. Will keep that in mind when I revisit Jupiter

7 hours ago, vinapu said:

thanks God Almighty ! I never thought in 20 trips I will live long enough to read  statement as one underscored and that even if only 10% clients were girls

Ooops, sorry. It was not meant to be underlined. An error on my part!

13 hours ago, ggobkk said:

Thanks for your report, I’m looking forward to your thoughts on other clubs as your style is very thorough and the reporting comprehensive. 

7 hours ago, vinapu said:

I like your format of posting , subject based, rather then chronological I'm using unable to change. I think your way is more helpful to readers looking for information and inspiration 

Thank you to the Connoisseurs on the board for your feedback!

13 hours ago, spoon said:

The models are not just eye candy, they are mostly great dancer too

11 hours ago, jason1975 said:

Totally agree with the dancing. More boys who can dance properly at Moonlight as compared to Jupiter

I concur with you, Spoon and Jaon. I went back to Moonlight on New Year's eve. And agree that the dancers at Moonlight are better. I will soon post the report on my second visit to Moonlight.

24 minutes ago, VancBCMan said:

I concur with you, Spoon and Jaon. I went back to Moonlight on New Year's eve. And agree that the dancers at Moonlight are better. I will soon post the report on my second visit to Moonlight.

Owh lol we couldve met as i was there too. Didnt stay until end of show though as i had different plan for the countdown. 

3 hours ago, VancBCMan said:

Ooops, sorry. It was not meant to be underlined. An error on my part!

no, it was me who underlined that sentence when I was quoting you. 

I like Jupiter's  boys looks and their shows but always, even in old location,   found smiles lacking. But no doubt you are right because in Sept and Oct when I was there I noticed some improvement in that matter.

23 minutes ago, jason1975 said:

That is so nice of the bar to give New Year gift! I want a pair!

The Line message I got from them last night was "Free Souvenir for tonight, We have only 100 shorts as souvenirs for those coming to the countdown with us! Hurry up!!!".  I was "occupied" (hehehe), otherwise I might even have run over.  

Merchandising may well be the next great step for the bars.....