10tazione

Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories

Yearbook the series almost finished with last episode due coming week.

Teary but not sentimental and actually tells about rare but real , not invented, problem some couple may face.

Even frequent repetitions of scenes have their purpose and I found them not annoying.

Box of Kleenexes and big towel ready for last part but short interview with actors playing main characters at end of episode 7 makes  me feeling that it may not finish as bad as expected so far. Kleenexes can be used for something else after all

9 hours ago, vinapu said:

thank you 

7 project was my project for tonight, now with your recommendation enforced

done

can't say I liked it much, perhaps because I did not like character of Ozone and I 'm not much of fan of Earth, actor playing him.

Hope next 6 episodes with different actions and characters will be more to my grumbled  liking 

Did not manage to watch Bite Me yet but trailer looks very appetizing

I just binged episodes 6-16 of Light On Me (the pretty Korean HS boys drama). They put the first 5 eps on YouTube but then the rest was on Viki or WeTV. I signed up for the Viki free trial to watch the rest. 

It is really great. Quite well done. I loved the story's twists and turns. The production design is really good. Highly recommended if you get a chance to see it.

16 hours ago, GWMinUS said:

I thought Year Book finished with a whimper.

But I have just watched the first two episodes of Bit Me and I found it most engaging...

Cheers

I agree the last episode of The Yearbook is very disappointing and the end of the series is not understandable at all.

Regarding Bite Me I really like the main actor Mark Siwat Jumlongkul he's such adorable ...

Mark_Siwat_Jumlongkul.png

23 hours ago, Boy69 said:

I agree the last episode of The Yearbook is very disappointing and the end of the series is not understandable at all.

Me too, although overall I still like the series!

Some good news: Ohm Pawat posted a picture of himself + Nanon on instagram with the comment "soon". I guess that means "Bad Buddy The Series" is going to air "soon" ...

7 project episode 3 kind of refreshing. We use to see guys kissing and pull off  their  shirts in moments of passion , now it's turn to see our sisters in similar action.

And a finish still quite surprising. Watch part 4 of that episode till very end as  usual payroll list appears about 7 minutes before end and plot still continues

Nitiman The Series (2021)

I didn't particularly like it. Mainly because I don't like the type of story "I am obsessed with you and I will stalk you until you love me" that much. Also, main couple was rather boring, and the other potential couples where just too much in then background...

984694477_nm8-Kopie.thumb.jpg.9614b235633087b53232614d8ccc842e.jpg

Is he from Isaan?

Make It Right Season 1 (2016) and Season 2 (2017)

I like the series. It's another peace of Thai BL history. The story is similar to Love Sick The Series, but the development of the main couple is a bit faster (though still slow ...). Tee (in Make It Right) is a bit more understanding with Fuse, while Phun (in Love Sick) was quite pushy which I found a bit annoying.

1162235696_mir28-1-Kopie.thumb.jpg.9323148bae05e7196bd9e0a0812c4cd2.jpg

623378625_mir28-2-Kopie.thumb.jpg.5ce83ff208d566e17f15313379e4e5a6.jpg

1597838934_6-4-Kopie.thumb.jpg.b8d213cec7c4c552e722c9237f5c0e21.jpg

2100323257_6-5-Kopie.thumb.jpg.2f8c10339c6f413a91b25fd3ca91125b.jpg

1164302566_6-1-Kopie.thumb.jpg.ff7ec3f12a17e4d96738fca8605967eb.jpg

I knew it!

'm churning through 'Don't Say No ' , like one above starts with episode 0, up to ep2 so-so but from ep.3 gets interesting. Entry of new character, Leon , brother of Leo one of two main characters seem to enliven and speed action a bit. 

Don't like Fiat's hystericals but hope he will man up as episodes go on.

"Together With Me" or "Dark Blue Kiss " it's not but quite very watchable. There's even familiar line" you need  money for tuition or your mom went to hospital ? "

On 9/19/2021 at 3:35 PM, 10tazione said:

Check Out (2022?)

The main series will air in 2022, but there is an episode 0 available on youtube:

Looks very promising !!! It has some unusual elements like one guy is smoking and english songs and rather fast development...

Watched it today and I fully agree. Considering it'll be 12 episodes it's promising indeed.

That episode 0 could be actually stand alone short BL movie.

Lesson nr 1 coming out of it - you want boyfriend you must be brave, not shy