10tazione

Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories

The correct name of the series is I promised you the Moon , the first 3 episodes were so-so but the last two  when the relationship between Teh and Oh-aew falled apart (again...) The tension,thril and agony were so devastating my tears burst constantly till the end .I won't reveal if it is happy ending or not but I can say it is amazing series with grand finale.

Thanks. I didn't really like the original beyond the cinematography so I didn't bother with the sequel. I may take a look at IPYTM some point.

I watched the first half of Country Boy last night. And I was thoroughly charmed by it. I had low expectations and it is quite raw, but the actors are adorable and they work hard. It's interesting to essentially see a short story (2 - 30 minute episodes) with a different setting than the usual series. I'll watch the ending later today. I do wonder how this poor family in the country was able to put braces on that boy's teeth though. :-)

36 minutes ago, fedssocr said:

Thanks. I didn't really like the original beyond the cinematography so I didn't bother with the sequel. I may take a look at IPYTM some point.

I watched the first half of Country Boy last night. And I was thoroughly charmed by it. I had low expectations and it is quite raw, but the actors are adorable and they work hard. It's interesting to essentially see a short story (2 - 30 minute episodes) with a different setting than the usual series. I'll watch the ending later today. I do wonder how this poor family in the country was able to put braces on that boy's teeth though. :-)

Gov subsidised?

5 hours ago, fedssocr said:

I watched the first half of Country Boy last night. ....

I do wonder how this poor family in the country was able to put braces on that boy's teeth though. :-)

we must be long lost twins as this is what I did last night as well and your thought about braces was exactly mine.

Who knows, perhaps spoon has right answer above

On 7/1/2021 at 8:31 AM, fedssocr said:

I watched the first half of Country Boy last night. And I was thoroughly charmed by it. I had low expectations and it is quite raw, but the actors are adorable and they work hard. It's interesting to essentially see a short story (2 - 30 minute episodes) with a different setting than the usual series.

second part is even more charming and even a  bit moving. I'd not call it BL mini-series though but last scene is such that it may develop in future into proper BL series , funding permitted .

I don't speak Thai it all but have question who do and watched that: is main character, the farm boy speaking with thick accent or something as melody of his   language is bit different to my  ears than one spoken By BKK based actors in other series  ?

given the inclusion of the Thai subtitles I figured they were speaking some Northern dialect. I believe the production company is based in CM and most of their films and shows seem to be set up there. I think Oak (the Country Boy "Keptawan") is in pretty much every one of their productions and Mon ("Nabdao") is in most of them. They have a lot of chemistry together. I watched those other films I linked above yesterday. And I found the subtitled version of My Bromance 2 on dailymotion so I plan to watch that. I'm a little obsessed with this little production house now. I even sent them a PayPal donation

5 hours ago, fedssocr said:

I sent US$50

We are no longer long lost twins as you are 4 times more generous than me, lol

7 hours ago, fedssocr said:

yes, I presume that is the standard "thank you" gift. according to their FB page you can also buy wardrobe and an autographed script from the production. I think they're selling Keptawan's 7-11 jersey from the last scene.

nothing wrong with such an idea, at least  keepsake like that is kind of useful, "Manner of Death " t-shirt I wear quite often and even once was stopped in the park by curious lady asking  what this is all about and which guy killed other one ( there are both Max and Tul on it )

On 7/1/2021 at 4:44 PM, fedssocr said:

My Friendship from the same production company and same actors is good too

better to watch on LineTV as on YouTube some spicier scenes were removed ( relax , NOT THAT SPICY but I'd say sexually suggestive).

Definitely worth  time to watch on either broadcaster, 1/2 hr well spent

2 hours ago, fedssocr said:

The scene they cut for YT isn't really that explicit at all. It's a shame it was removed

is not explicit but tactfully  removes any doubt as who of two is the top is case somebody is curious. I suspected reverse at first until last scene of second episode

On 4/30/2021 at 6:01 PM, spoon said:

Ive just saw a trailer of a new thai lgbtq reality show that sort of similar to the bachelor coming soon called Bromance. The trailer is in IG though, bromanceth

I'm watching it, mildly interesting  but English subtitles available  on all 9 episodes so far. Most interesting for me was episode 4 because of Max Tul presence and last one , episode 9 , kind of ground breaking as in 46:17 minute clearly  Sean is sporting  an erection inside of his undergarments and no effort is made to hide it , quite opposite . Check for yourselves.

https://pops.tv/video/bromance-ep-9-en-d2-popsthai-60e584e850a2600055a32b27