10tazione

Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories

On 6/30/2021 at 1:26 AM, Boy69 said:

Golden Blood premiered today .

I binge watched first three episodes today, as expected from mafia milieu movie ,  soaked in a bit of blood but I like love plot and how feeling of two main characters ( and it looks two side ones too) develops so certainly evening well spent.

Crime part of plot a bit childish and unsophisticated (so far) but romantic part heart warming and eye pleasing

Waiting for more

On 6/25/2021 at 4:32 PM, 10tazione said:

Hometown Embrace  :
After 2 episodes I would say it is worth watching!
A bit similar to 1000 stars but lower on budget and with maybe 3 potential couples including a transgender role (not the typical screeching one). Let's see how they find each other in only 8 episodes a 30 minutes.

Nice Isaan style music!

Yes the product placement is weird, but I don't mind it, for me it is almost a part of Thai BL, even more so in the lower budget series like this one probably is.

Not convinced yet? Goodlooking cast with some muscles included - or shall I say extremely goodlooking - let the pictures below talk. Oh, and there were already 2 shower scenes in the first 2 episodes ...

There is even a reference to 1000 stars:

After watching first three episodes I agree with you, worth watching if only to see how relationships will develop.

Nice refresher after all those Bangkok / university themed series, finally we get to see remote Thailand. Crime scenes bit weird but due to short episodes thy must to take some shortcuts on sophistication. 

At least two actors are in extremely good looking category and Mek / guy with ponytail on some pics /  in his tight jeans is sexy like hell.

as for product placement - they need to finance it somehow.

It looks that in this covid season Thai BL industry is keeping us occupied  and healing our wounds of missing LOS

14 hours ago, vinapu said:

I start  watching this, not much going on but very cute, both boys and series itself.

I agree, lovely series. I also enjoyed "Calculating Love" by the same film studio "Mind Trio". I love to see scenes twice from 2 different viewpoints. I am not sure though, will there be more episodes coming?

Both boys claim they are the better looking one, what is your opinion?

1854284972_b3-Kopie.thumb.jpg.83a9ea903d59e7c17aee8ddd92048f7f.jpg

468956970_b2-Kopie.thumb.jpg.0cdbb99b7f858566231702ab169db29c.jpg

My answer is clear, I am in love with Kong:

1911764837_e3-Kopie.thumb.jpg.f6a150f501d53267bc29a16bf06e7eba.jpg1491983389_e4-Kopie.thumb.jpg.03f621ff2071c746cbe61e755be29bf0.jpg

9 hours ago, 10tazione said:

I agree, lovely series. I also enjoyed "Calculating Love" by the same film studio "Mind Trio". I love to see scenes twice from 2 different viewpoints. I am not sure though, will there be more episodes coming?

Both boys claim they are the better looking one, what is your opinion?

My answer is clear, I am in love with Kong:

from what I know it'll be only 3 episodes but I may be wrong.

Good news, Kong is yours , I settle gladly for other one, lips more kissable, LOL

Yes , scene with hands gently touching is extremely cute

I admit that I'm not a big follower of the Thai BL series. However, the news a few days ago that a popular Thai actor by the name of Thanapat “Toy Toy” Chanakulpisan had been arrested for the stabbing murder of his girlfriend caught my attention because he looked like a guy in one of the videos posted in this thread.

Here's a trailer from the BL Why R U series featuring an actor identified as Toy Thanapat Thanachakulphisan.

This is the latest article about the killing from the Bangkok Post:

Court turns down actor's bail request

The Appeal Court turned down a request for TV actor Thanapat "Toy Toy" Chanakulpisan to be released on bail, confirming the Min Buri Court's decision yesterday.

Police said Thanapat, 21, had confessed to killing his girlfriend Chatsaran Suwannakit, 25, at a townhouse in Bangkok's Khlong Sam Wa on Friday.

According to police, the actor said he and Chatsaran quarrelled over his work and she told him to pack up and leave the house.

He said she went to the kitchen and came back with a knife. They fought over the possession of the knife and he stabbed her in a blind rage, killing her on the spot.

When Thanapat was taken to the Min Buri Court on Saturday, his lawyer filed for his release on bail while police asked the court to reject the request.

The court denied the request on the ground that the crime carries severe penalties and the suspect could take flight if released.

https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand/general/2162091/court-turns-down-actors-bail-request

On 6/19/2021 at 5:22 PM, Boy69 said:

Hometown's Embrace Isan countryside series start today seems interesting the cast speaks  Isan dialect .

Hometown Embrace finished today, not the greatest series but certainly watchable with only 8 short / 1/2 hr. / episodes, all in woods, far from usual Bangkok and university settings. Few very handsome actors.

On 8/9/2021 at 6:14 PM, Boy69 said:

Nitiman the series . I started yesterday to watch such a  lovely light BL comedy 😀

Just finished to see the whole series no doubt it is the best Thai BL commedy this year even better than the Lovely Writer series ,So many hilarious scenes and such a great cast , The main couple Jin and Bbomb are adorable .

On 6/30/2021 at 1:26 AM, Boy69 said:

Golden Blood premiered today .

Just watched last, the 8th episode. Final episode a  bit oversentimental and overdramatic at the same time but overall I liked  series quite a lot. Sun is  most manly man from all BL series released this year so far.

Very unique exploitation of real life problem - rare blood type.

After  a while I may be tempted to watch it again, badge of honor as far as me and BL series are concerned

On 8/27/2021 at 6:58 AM, vinapu said:

I'm watching Yearbook the series, another one with setting in provincial Thailand.

First two episodes so so but then third one comes with a BANG and unusual at that so all of the sudden my curiosity as of  what's  next  ? skyrocketed

Your comments made me curious ... so I started watching this series (until E3 now) and I must say I like it a lot! Looks like Mean does far a better job as a director than in front of the camera :) A series with a lot of tears ...

After finishing "Love Sick" I watched "Make It Right2" SS1 + SS2, Inn Love The Series (Phillippines), Hometown's embrace and Golden Blood but I still have to chatch up with commenting them. Also I am watching now at a slower pace, looks like life is back close to normal - we will see ...

Currently watching: The Yearbook, Nitiman, I promised you the moon. Am I missing out any good series?

I wonder what you say about 'I promised you the moon" as I did not watch it yet. Somehow I'm in tiny minority because I did not like "I told sunset about you" as  much as ALL others .

I agree about Mean good job as director. I was not fan of Mean /Tin couple either

Waiting impatiently for "Bad Buddy" ( o my Ohm ! ) and "Baker Boys"

I wasn't a big fan of ITSAY either, but you're not allowed to say that. 🙂 I think I outlined all of my issues with it many pages back. 

I need to finish watching the Korean highschool thing but only the first 5 eps were on YT for free so I'm waiting for it to finish so I can binge it all in the Viki free trial.

3 hours ago, fedssocr said:

..... so I can binge it all in the Viki free trial.

I found binge watching more enjoyable, not necessarily in one go but without being distracted by other series in meantime, in fact out of my  six best liked Thai  BL I was watching only '1000 stars" I watched as it was released episode by episode