TotallyOz

A Walk Around Gay Bangkok - September 5, 2020

54 minutes ago, Michael said:

Hotmale was packed with boys and with customers. Perhaps the only place with more customers than boys. Well, not perhaps. 100% certain. They were filled and selling drink after drink.

thank you for report and all those customers keeping scene alive while we are waiting to be admitted to Thailand , hopefully before Songkran of 2023

As above......thanks for the ongoing reports.......they really are great to read !

I can't help feeling sorry for the boys, knowing how difficult life is for them anyway, prior to lockdown / virys :-(

It really must be so difficult whilst we in other places in the world find that our pocket money grows and cannot be spent.

The guys still have to pay rent and bills without many  customers poor boys :-(

I'd like to give them all a massive virtual HUG from Wales xxx

24 minutes ago, 10tazione said:

Yes that was him! :) Now, I know why 10k baht didn't seal the deal. :) 

51 minutes ago, Michael said:

Yes that was him! :) Now, I know why 10k baht didn't seal the deal. :) 

Yes I thought you meant Poppy. So I was surprised when you posted the photo of “Ti”. I was thinking “Wow did Jupiter manage to find another singer who’s as good as Poppy?”

I always meant to try offing Poppy too lol. But only for a drink and chat, I can’t imagine he’d agree to do more. Did you really offer 10K?

42 minutes ago, hank75 said:

Yes I thought you meant Poppy. So I was surprised when you posted the photo of “Ti”. I was thinking “Wow did Jupiter manage to find another singer who’s as good as Poppy?”

I always meant to try offing Poppy too lol. But only for a drink and chat, I can’t imagine he’d agree to do more. Did you really offer 10K?

Yes. I did. And, would have gone up if he were willing. I liked his voice. Sex would most likely have been bad! And, worth every penny!

Haha im a fan of poppy too. Such a cute guy with manly song and very perky personality and that smile would melt anyone. One of the reason i continue to tolerate the loud music pass midnight is him. I can always tolerate the loud music before midnight for the jupiter guys haha. 

2 hours ago, Michael said:

Yes. I did. And, would have gone up if he were willing. I liked his voice. Sex would most likely have been bad! And, worth every penny!

Kudos to you for having the gut to do that lol. I wouldve never dare to try haha.

On 9/5/2020 at 11:11 PM, Michael said:

Things are looking better for sure in the gogo boy arena in gay Bangkok!

I thought some things might be closed this weekend but they were not. All were open.

an additional observation from this evening in Patpong: Bangkok Massage was open, too. Hadn't seen them open at all yet whenever I passed.

1 hour ago, Jasper said:

My favourite Jupiter singer is PJ.

Before Covid, he had a Malaysian guy coming to the bar every month to give 10,000 baht money garland only to receive a full mouth kiss and hug in the bar. lol

86F8634E-BF82-4180-82BC-7CD892806918.thumb.jpeg.e14f27a50432937404a0d048ecc79795.jpeg

Jeeze, I am old. Now, I have to go back next week and ask his name.

Here is Poppy singing with the female singer (Aom?) from Moonlight in The Voice Thailand. 
TBH I’m not a fan of hers, she doesn’t sing particularly well and isn’t professional like Poppy. When she sings at Moonlight she behaves as though she’s a superstar, going badly off key, forgetting her lyrics because she obviously didn’t bother to rehearse or just stopping in the middle to chat. When I see her showing up, that’s when I quickly leave and go to Jupiter LOL. 

On 9/7/2020 at 3:17 AM, Jasper said:

My favourite Jupiter singer is PJ.

Before Covid, he had a Malaysian guy coming to the bar every month to give 10,000 baht money garland only to receive a full mouth kiss and hug in the bar. lol

86F8634E-BF82-4180-82BC-7CD892806918.thumb.jpeg.e14f27a50432937404a0d048ecc79795.jpeg

Anyone now if PJ goes with customers? Flexible in any way?