Lucky

Will Tomcal Wed?

• Members
2 hours ago, Lucky said:

In another thread floridarob says that tomcal is in Brazil and he thinks that tomcal is in love. Imagine that! Tomcal settled down!

The loss to the garoto trade wold be immense, and the guys in Merida would not be pleased. Until they saw tomcal's happy face.

It would be the Boytoy wedding of the century! Totally Oz would preside, resplendent in a gold tiara and surrounded by his acolytes.Perhaps the wedding would be at tomcal's Merida home, around the pool, with all the young guys in bikinis.

Maybe I should wait and see if floridarob is right. But imagining the wedding is so much fun!

GayCake.jpg

Lucky, I  smiled "big time" during and after the read! 

But as I recall, a while back, TomCal wrote that "he was not the marrying type."  ...can't remember if he posted it here, or wrote it in an email to me!  :D

• Members
On 1/20/2018 at 12:24 PM, Lucky said:

The loss to the garoto trade wold be immense, and the guys in Merida would not be pleased. Until they saw tomcal's happy face.

How so?  There are plenty of open relationships among gays.  There are also plenty of married men (gay or straight) who do hookups with prostitutes.

A quick summary of my trip!  i just finished 12 days in Brazil, first 2 days in SP then 6 days in Rio, then 2 in Porto Alegre then back in Rio for a day and last day in SP!  i wasn’t intending to return to Rio after the initial 6 days, but switched my flights to return this past Sunday because of a ceetain guy!  

Lagoa was good on both Friday and Saturday nights!  i rented a house on Airbnb in the Aclimacau neighborhoo, very nice quiet upscale area and only about 10 - 12 minutes to Lagoa!  on saturday I went to Bar Fama at midnight a saturday and it is a interesting, a little sleepy but i had a good time with 2 different guys there!

Pointe202 on Monday and Wednesday was very good with Wednesday being exceptional with over 50 garotos and equal number of clients.  Tuesday night at 117 was good and Sunday wasn’t bad!

Mezziniu was weak on friday but packed on Saturday!  met a handsome guy at Bar Mixx on Friday night!

• Members
7 hours ago, Tomcal said:

Lucky he is So American but not Brazilian,   moved to Brazil 5 months ago and is not a Garoto! that’s as much info as i am giving out right now!  :-)

Thanks for sharing this tidbit, tomcal. Perhaps more details will follow, but, yes, I agree, it's your story to tell or not.

• Members
19 minutes ago, Tomcal said:

Lol, usually I am the one saying that. 

Ah, so it is Mixx Bar, not Bar Mixx. Also google map knows nothing about it, they don’t want/don’t know to advertise on it. 

So, not far from indiscretus...

When I got to Bar Mix around 10:30 the owner Dilo came owner and greeted me and then grabbed by hand and took me over to meet a guy!  He usually does this to me so that i meet one of the "better" guys, as he worries i will make a bad decision since i am a American and usually the only non local in the place.  the guy was a good looking 22 yr.old who had won a best ass contest!  we had a drink and then went to one of the private rooms, he was a lot of fun and we trade numbers on FB and Instagram.

The third pic below is the couch i usually sit to meet the guys who are  circulating around.  there are about 8 to 10 different rooms to circulate around in depending one the current remoulding which seems to happen every 6 months.  there is to sitting rooms in the front and larger show/restaurant room, a pool/dart room and several other sitting rooms plus 3 bedrooms for rent.

mixxbar.jpg

mixxbar_002.jpg

mixxbar_003.jpg

• Members
16 hours ago, Tomcal said:

Lucky he is So American but not Brazilian,   moved to Brazil 5 months ago and is not a Garoto! that’s as much info as i am giving out right now!  :-)

Happy for you Tom, however this develops. I am just relieved you didn't take my crush off the market. 

to answer Lucky’s question...No i am not going to wed, but i am getting closer to settling down with a Brazilian in Merida for part of the year!  At least i thought so until this last trip to Brazil! now i am vconfused again, every time i think this is the one, i meet a new special one! i guess i am just doomed to be single for remainder of my life!

This past week my Brazilian BF from Sao Paulo called to say "let's get married in Mexico on the beach!" and he was serious!  He was there for 10 days last month and is going back in September.  I said "when do you want to get married and he says " in September!"  I go "we can't get married that soon" and he says "why not?"  All of my friends in Merida have met him and they all like him even FloridaRob!  lol  I don't think it will be September but who knows...

• Members
2 hours ago, Tomcal said:

This past week my Brazilian BF from Sao Paulo called to say "let's get married in Mexico on the beach!" and he was serious!  He was there for 10 days last month and is going back in September.  I said "when do you want to get married and he says " in September!"  I go "we can't get married that soon" and he says "why not?"  All of my friends in Merida have met him and they all like him even FloridaRob!  lol  I don't think it will be September but who knows...

What's the holdup for you?

Walker did you use to post as KevinC on here before OZ banished him? just curious you both have a direct style of posting and oh yeah he stopped on 11/21/17... and you started posting that day!?  just curious as to the name change if that was you?  I definitely could be wrong but your styles are very similiar and the stop / start dates are such a coincidence!

• Members

@Tomcal I know you to be a smart man but sometimes anyone can get over-excited.

If you're unsure of the motives of your Brazilian BF, tell him you will need a strong pre-nup. Also ensure you tell him there's no payment at all if the marriage breaks down in the first 3 years.

If that's agreed, and you both still want to get married, make sure you consult both US and Mexican lawyers to draw up an unbreakable pre-nuptial agreement

• Members
3 hours ago, msclelovr said:

make sure you consult both US and Mexican lawyers to draw up an unbreakable pre-nuptial agreement

Do unbreakable pre-nuptial agreements actually exist?  

There are various ways to challenge any pre-nup (i.e. the Brazilian can claim they don’t speak English well and didn’t know what they were signing, were coerced into signing, the agreement is materially unfair, etc.)