Patanawet

Silom soi 4 BUSY BUSY BUSY!

Expats or tourists ? I just can’t believe many working age tourists choose the two week quarantine option. It is a lost two weeks of your vacation hours

Question: are you allowed during quarantaine to meet boys who visit you? So use Grindr and tell them to go to the hotel ? Or no visitors allowed at all? I guess the last of course but to be sure I ask it anyway. 

• Members

No visitors. There are even restrictions on family members being in the same room unless it is parent/minor or married couple. For full quarantine there are likely appeal-based exemptions for couples not legally married. Apparently a non-spousal caregiver of a senior must be separated, but allowed an adjoining room.

Quarantine, after all, is separation. Do astronauts get to fuck immediately upon re-entry? 

Your only hope for a rendezvous might be in the bushes at a resort-type hotel. Do you play golf? Are you or can you pretend to be a poor stroke so that you need to go into the foliage to retrieve golf balls? Watch out for the hornets; they do not honour Hornet tricks. 

But, on another note, I would think that being required to be medically cleared by your primary care practitioner within 72 hours of departure, apart from CoV specifics, would be a pain in the ass. You show a hard copy on arrival but you would have already survived the flight. Odd. I wonder if this requirement will be removed when vaxx certificates replace the current protocol.

023C5227-3FA5-4385-8765-32B2ECB0E56E.jpeg

the photo is from last night. Yes, no masks and no distancing. TV-screens everywhere in the bars mandating social distancing and masks, but not being followed. No fun when having fun like this, right? Staff were wearing masks though. 

Of course I noticed and wondered, too, but then again with an almost nonexistent incidence in Thailand the real risk is probably really low too. 

It only takes one carrier.....remember the boxing stadium outbreak last year? I am genuinely astonished and , while pleased that life is returning to gay area, fearful that with such behaviour restrictions will soon be back in place. And just when I was beginning to think about a summer visit.

21 minutes ago, Londoner said:

It only takes one carrier.....remember the boxing stadium outbreak last year? I am genuinely astonished and , while pleased that life is returning to gay area, fearful that with such behaviour restrictions will soon be back in place. And just when I was beginning to think about a summer visit.

Yes of course everything you said is correct. But I guess people have become, well, complacent about these things here. Yes the boxing stadium was a big story then. But such behavior as you see in the picture is not new, it has prevailed in Soi 2 for many many months before the most recent outbreak, and nothing happened. Then nightlife was closed again, now back open so people just go back to what they did before when there was no fallout.