• Members

@Latbear4blkLove that you are diving into your paisa homework :)  Am familiar with several of these faces but don't want to muddy the waters--do your own research, right? Jejeje. 

Am neck deep in personal stuff (renovations to my place in Canada last month) so still sorting things out, but thinking about a quick trip before the rainy season begins.  Will be in touch if we can connect in Medalló.

• Members

39 minutes ago, macdaddi said:

@Latbear4blkLove that you are diving into your paisa homework :)  Am familiar with several of these faces but don't want to muddy the waters--do your own research, right? Jejeje. 

Am neck deep in personal stuff (renovations to my place in Canada last month) so still sorting things out, but thinking about a quick trip before the rainy season begins.  Will be in touch if we can connect in Medalló.

Hey, do not withhold information, please! If you know any of these guys, let me now! Specially if I should avoid any of them.

I am puzzled at some of them contacting me in Grindr and not mentioning any fees, and engaging in conversation like a regular hook up. Others do it at the second message, like Alan.

• Members
20 hours ago, Latbear4blk said:

What about this, @macdaddi? Have you ever been in one of these events? 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Caxo0-4l9xk/961598673_ScreenShot2022-03-06at4_43_02PM.thumb.png.9153f1f61d6cb93605983df2409e4cc0.png

I have not attended the Semaforo event specifically, but I can tell you that the Sillón Rojo club, while compact, has always delivered great action. Other events that I have attended bring out a range of men looking for sex. The orgy room is always active and I have never had an issue finding a willing horny partner there.  Since the main action happens in a group room, this may not be everyone´s flavour, but if you have an exhibitionist streak this place should satisfy. I appreciate that there is always a plentiful supply of condoms and lube around the club

On 3/5/2022 at 3:57 PM, Latbear4blk said:

I am in Medellin right now   I just hired this man.   Passionate top, nice tool.  Will BB for extra money.

• Members
On 3/6/2022 at 12:55 PM, Latbear4blk said:

Hey, do not withhold information, please! If you know any of these guys, let me now! Specially if I should avoid any of them.

I am puzzled at some of them contacting me in Grindr and not mentioning any fees, and engaging in conversation like a regular hook up. Others do it at the second message, like Alan.

On 3/5/2022 at 3:57 PM, Latbear4blk said:

Alejo is fluent in English and very friendly -- almost to a fault. Great dick and knows how to use it.

Randy Junior was too good to pass up and he was a hit at the OS Mirador club when we went -- did I just give away too much info? Honestly he was sexual from start to end which is exactly what I paid for -- also an insatiable bottom.

Andrês I consider a friend and a very decent person. Should I state here that I highly recommend?

On the question of payment, that is a Colombian thing. For some that is business. You will still encounter others for whom this is una verguenza. So steer yourself accordingly.

• Members
On 3/29/2022 at 11:48 PM, macdaddi said:

Alejo is fluent in English and very friendly -- almost to a fault. Great dick and knows how to use it.

Randy Junior was too good to pass up and he was a hit at the OS Mirador club when we went -- did I just give away too much info? Honestly he was sexual from start to end which is exactly what I paid for -- also an insatiable bottom.

Andrês I consider a friend and a very decent person. Should I state here that I highly recommend?

On the question of payment, that is a Colombian thing. For some that is business. You will still encounter others for whom this is una verguenza. So steer yourself accordingly.

Which one is Andrés?

• Members
On 4/4/2022 at 5:39 AM, Latbear4blk said:

Are you going to be in Medellin next week?

Desafortunadamente que no.  Work and renovations have me stuck in Canada until May when I am spending the long weekend in Havana. So my Medellín trip will have to wait until la Feria de las flores in August.