numazu

Rio de Janeiro (& Fortaleza): December to March

On 4/6/2021 at 10:45 AM, numazu said:

We head home to the apartment. And that’s where the true fireworks began.

Next… New Year’s fireworks, or lack thereof.

Excited to hear about those fireworks!

As always Numanzu, an amazing story filled with hot steamy scenes, fireworks, information galore, and good photos.

I’ve just joined this forum and loved reading your posts.  I’ve never been to a sauna before despite being in my late 40s but I’ve suddenly become interested in the idea, along with a lot of other sex crazed thoughts I never had when I was younger (mid life crisis anyone?).  It’s just a fantasy and Brazil seems like the place to entertain my fantasy - thank you google for leading me to this informative, and boner affirming, thread. 

Possibly a really strange question but I have to ask… how old do the clients range to?  Do the rent boys turn their noses up at men 50+?  And do the saunas ever post pics of the boys on offer online?

13 hours ago, LondonF4 said:

how old do the clients range to?  Do the rent boys turn their noses up at men 50+?  And do the saunas ever post pics of the boys on offer online?

18-100, as long as you have money, no worries....no sauna that I'm aware of post photos of the Sauna Guys...most will post pics of their drag shows and go-go boys

• Members
On 1/9/2022 at 5:41 AM, LondonF4 said:

Possibly a really strange question but I have to ask… how old do the clients range to?  Do the rent boys turn their noses up at men 50+?  

I have literally watched a very elderly client — he looked to be in his 90s — with an oxygen tank being carried up to a suite in a sauna before. God bless him.

Money is the great equalizer in this scene. If you’re paying, you suddenly look like Nick Jonas, Idris Elba or George Clooney.