floridarob

The Venue Jomtien Complex- SHA Plus+ Hotel soon?

I know the Venue has its popular cabaret show quite late in the evening - or it used to. I know too that many have enjoyed it. For whatever reason, it has always left me cold! Just not my type of entertainment I guess. But because of the noise and the possibility I might occasionally want an early night, I would not stay there. Just too much noise.

Here are the details they sent to me:

Hi Robert.

We offer 2 different packages depending on which is suitable for your own circumstances.
These comply with the Thai Government 'Test and Go' and 'Sandbox' programs.

The 'Test and Go' package is for a one night stay with us at The Venue.
The 'Sandbox' package is for staying with us for 7 nights.
Both packages include SHA Plus+ taxi/limo pickup from the airport, RT-PCR test carried out at Jomtien Hospital then the same taxi bringing you to The Venue. The 'Sandbox' package also includes an ATK test

The package price for one person in a Deluxe room for 1 night 'Test and Go' is 4,900 Baht. The same package but in a Junior Suite is 5,100 Baht.
The package price in a Deluxe room for 7 nights 'Sandbox' is 12,900 Baht. The same package but in a Junior Suite is 14,300 Baht.

To make the arrangements we need-
Copy of Passport
Copy of insurance
Copy of vaccinations
Copy of travel details/flight ticket
Payment (payment must be made in advance and can be made locally in cash at The Venue by a friend or Bank transfer/Paypal)
Please let me know which package you require and also the above documents and we will arrange your package.

Thank you
Chris

The Venue Residence and Cabaret
Jomtien's award winning Residence and Cabaret Show

On 11/12/2021 at 11:28 AM, vinapu said:

I sty at The Venue few times and sadly must agree. While show noise is not that disturbing , on few occasion soi late night noises were.

I dont think we need to worry about noise now that clubs will stay closed until at least 15th January 2022

13 hours ago, spoon said:

I dont think we need to worry about noise now that clubs will stay closed until at least 15th January 2022

I've always stayed in a back room and never had trouble with the noise....I'm a late sleeper, so street noise would be more of a bother I guess during the day....

Does anyone in the area know the status of Poseidon? I've heard mixed reports on if/when they're openning.

Normally i would book at Agate but they're still not showing when they will be open.

***edit***

I did a bit more digging and found Agate's instagram, it appears they are SHA and opened on 15th November. Their website still shows no availability so maybe they only accept booking through the SHA sites.

5B6DBC31-A1E5-4658-A842-288A4A1685A0.thumb.jpg.c4f87ebbc5b778fe7c7a872626321ffd.jpg

The Venue is the only major hotel in the Complex that I have not stayed in. After a few year I finally settled on the Zing where I liked their larger rooms and also the pool. It’s at a sufficient distance not to be in range of noise from the bars. Unlike the Poseidon it’s not 100% gay. I anticipate checking availability in a month or so for a visit early in 2022.

3 hours ago, vaughn said:

Does anyone in the area know the status of Poseidon? I've heard mixed reports on if/when they're openning.

Normally i would book at Agate but they're still not showing when they will be open.

***edit***

I did a bit more digging and found Agate's instagram, it appears they are SHA and opened on 15th November. Their website still shows no availability so maybe they only accept booking through the SHA sites.

5B6DBC31-A1E5-4658-A842-288A4A1685A0.thumb.jpg.c4f87ebbc5b778fe7c7a872626321ffd.jpg

I reside in Thailand and contacted The Agate by e mail, they would have accepted my booking for Christmas week but they are only taking bookings on a room only basis (no breakfast). Because I wanted to be able to have breakfast in my accommodation I reluctantly booked a condo instead.